GTA 4 EFLC cars SFX files

3 replies to this topic
litreobobby
  • litreobobby

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

Ahoy, friends! This will be my first post on this wonderful forum! Really happy to have finally joined you boys.

Alright, now to the matter at hand. For some days I've been trying to figure out where the EFLC sfx files for the DLC-exclusive cars are located. Sadly, I don't seem to have made much progress, so I'm asking you guys. What I want to do is basically replace SuperGT's sfx files with F620's, but for some reason I just can't find the latter's sounds. I've tried the only thing I know: searching in pc/audio/sfx with SparkIV - the files in the EFLC folder are the same as in the IV folder. I tried looking in each of the episodes' separate folder as well, but all I see there is 3 sfx files per episode with nothing related to cars. So if any of you has done this before/knows a solution, please help me out here. It's possible that these files aren't even accessible (like the APC gun not firing in IV, etc), so I'm not counting this option out.

English is not my mother tongue, so please excuse me if something wasn't clear. I hope I've managed to explain everything properly and I thank you in advance for any information regarding my problem. :)

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:25 AM

Your english isn't bad ;). Anyways, about the problem, I wanted to look for the sounds too, but for the weapons. It would be kind of cool.

TheAdmiester
  • TheAdmiester

Saywha'?

• Members

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

They're in EFLC Folder\TBoGT\pc\Audio\sfx\EP2_SFX.rpf.

Arrange the files by alphabetical order and you'll find all of the new vehicle sound effects starting with EP2_, for example the Hexer's sounds are EP2_HEXER. Have a look around there and you should find the F620's, not sure what they're called though.

Zyo
  • Zyo

GTAF Crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Scotland

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:54 AM

The quick way to do it, if you just want the sounds from the other vehicle is to change the gamename tag in the vehicles.ide at

Rockstar Games\EFLC\TBoGT\common\data\

Change it from f620 to supergt, or sultan or whatever you wish. It will give the vehicle the other vehicles engine noise.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users