Quantcast

» «
Photo

Indication of future multiple property ownership?

80 replies to this topic
Drex81
  • Drex81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:53 PM

What nobody failed to see which I think is obvious is the reason why we will get more apartments.

What does rockstar want to do from hear on out? Sell shark cards!

What do we spend most of our money on? Cars!

If rockstar wanted to sell shark cards, they will allow you to buy as many apartments and cars that you wanted(or could afford)! Imagine the flood of sharkcards bought the day you can get another 10 car garage. Rockstar is salivating.

Whose gonna want to sell expensive cars to make room for the new cars coming every month? When money is so tight? Some already spent real money on those cars!

SHARKCARDS AND MULTIPLE APARTMENTS. OBVIOUS!

It's playstation home with guns :(

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

What nobody failed to see which I think is obvious is the reason why we will get more apartments.

If rockstar wanted to sell shark cards, they will allow you to buy as many apartments and cars that you wanted(or could afford)! Imagine the flood of sharkcards bought the day you can get another 10 car garage. Rockstar is salivating.

Whose gonna want to sell expensive cars to make room for the new cars coming every month? When money is so tight? Some already spent real money on those cars!

i realise this is just is speculation, and is optimistic, but i just think this change points to multiple properties rather than other, very valid, suggestions.

this and the fact R* love us spending large amounts of money, like the DLC has proven, it increases the purchases of cash cards, i can easily see R* using this demand for a second garage as a cash card cash cow.

this is exactly the reason i made the jump from this slight change to it meaning more properties.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:34 PM

Lets not speculate like before the current DLC was out and everyone said they were 100% sure there would be properties. 

nothing wrong with speculation if it's based on something, which my speculation is. and nobody said they were 100% sure there would be properties with this dlc, i saw barely anyone even suggesting there could be.

There is something wrong with it when people are gonna be making threads bitching because Rockstar didn't include something in the DLC that was a mere forum rumor.

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:40 PM

Lets not speculate like before the current DLC was out and everyone said they were 100% sure there would be properties. 

nothing wrong with speculation if it's based on something, which my speculation is. and nobody said they were 100% sure there would be properties with this dlc, i saw barely anyone even suggesting there could be.

There is something wrong with it when people are gonna be making threads bitching because Rockstar didn't include something in the DLC that was a mere forum rumor.

bitching about R* not doing what you want is pretty ridiculous, if my prediction starts a rumour that it WILL be in and people start crying when it isn't, that's not my fault, hope it doesn't though.

mrkush90
  • mrkush90

the kid with the lethal left jab aka danny''onepunch'

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:42 PM

lol you peeps and your theorys 

bitching about R* not doing what you want is pretty ridiculous, if my prediction starts a rumour that it WILL be in and people start crying when it isn't, that's not my fault, hope it doesn't though.

sounds like you want it to happen so you make up in your tiny brain that it is coming and when it doesnt you cry like a little bitch

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:46 PM

lol you peeps and your theorys 

sounds like you want it to happen so you make up in your tiny brain that it is coming and when it doesnt you cry like a little bitch

in my 'tiny brain' this outcome makes sense, but i certainly wont be 'crying like a little bitch' if it doesn't happen.

your unnecessary hostility is rather strange.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:57 PM

I think you missed my point, but okay.

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:12 PM

That depends really what costs more in the long run, new garage with all new cars, or sell your existing ones over and over at a loss everytime you want something new

southernsontn
  • southernsontn

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:45 PM

One thing to consider is that Rockstar plans for GTA:O to be a long term project... They have said from the start that it is their intention that people will still be active in GTA:O by the time that GTA 6 comes out. The only way to really do that is to keep adding new content, and new features.  The only way to keep making money off of this game is to keep finding new ways to entice people to buy the cards, which I figure will be through holiday, and other limited time promotions. Multiple garages, businesses, crew hangouts, etc... I believe will eventually come to GTA:O, but it will obviously be done on a spaced out timeline, so as to maximize fan interest... and then there is the obvious fact that they have to make it as exploit proof as possible.Everyone wants everything NOW, but if R* did that, most people would play the game for anpther two months and then be done with it... 

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:50 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 05 March 2014 - 11:52 PM.

We are still missing heists and stock market in terms of money making, or content. We also had some series of payment nerfs and measures to limit the money sharing among players.

I sincerely don`t think Rockstar will give us potential tools to make more money, or faster money. Not yet, anyway, if ever. Multiple properties means money spent - via the actual price + populating garages. A business would mean money income for a player and I really really don`t think Rockstar wants it. I do, but I`m just entitled, as idiots say.

But it's in the code already. And these incremental changes seem to be substantiating that this will be the direction they go in.

And despite the complaints about how slow going things are...it is obvious to everyone that Rockstar is listening to the community...and one thing that the community has said since day one is, they wanted to own more than one property.

So I tend to think, yeah...at some point in time (and I won't bother speculating a date), you're going to have varying options to where to spawn with the properties you own...be they living quarters or businesses.

I REALLY wish this were true, because I am almost salivating at the idea of a house in the woods, half way up the mountain, with a bigger garage. Add some customized interiors and we`re golden. 

It`s just what we see so far look only as interior mods. I`d love to be mistaken, though.

.Everyone wants everything NOW, but if R* did that, most people would play the game for anpther two months and then be done with it... 

I played Freelancer for years, but only because it was actually very smart and gave me a lil` thing called GAMEPLAY. Some of us know better - games that actually kept you interested because they were smart, not having you run for a skirt unlock.

Sangers
  • Sangers

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:47 AM

Double negative. That means everyone saw it.

RichyBeats
  • RichyBeats

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:45 AM

Maybe robberies are making a return! Would be pretty awesome if they were like San Andreas!

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:41 PM

Are there pool table props, too?

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Rooftop Sniper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:08 PM

;) the reason I'm not really surprised is well...it's rockstar, sure they dun goofed with gta online but they have a perfect track record, and they made all the apartments the same, people complaining like jackasses, it was kinda bound to happen

Well..they did a better job with GTA Online than with Red Dead Redemption's bug infested story mode. If anyone remember's what a mess that was. 

ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:10 PM

Maybe. I hope.

In reality, probably not as it's what everyone would want.

this :/

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:15 PM

;) the reason I'm not really surprised is well...it's rockstar, sure they dun goofed with gta online but they have a perfect track record, and they made all the apartments the same, people complaining like jackasses, it was kinda bound to happen

Well..they did a better job with GTA Online than with Red Dead Redemption's bug infested story mode. If anyone remember's what a mess that was. 

I completed RDR's story mode to 100% completion and I don't remember even encountering a single bug...?

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Rooftop Sniper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:20 PM

I completed RDR's story mode to 100% completion and I don't remember even encountering a single bug...?

You had to have owned a copy before they patched it. There might still be videos of the bugs up on Youtube. 

• tjor24 likes this

Cvxxi
  • Cvxxi

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:44 AM

You had to have owned a copy before they patched it. There might still be videos of the bugs up on Youtube.

Lol, the donkey lady glitch.

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:10 AM

The logical reason for having an address rather than 'Home' is to avoid ambiguity when you're setting the sat nav as a passenger - if it went to 'Home', would that be your apartment or the driver's?  And the relevance of that is more likely to be heists than multiple property ownership; it'll be important to specify the heist-planner's apartment not your own.

Multiple garages would be nice but it could quite easily be accomplished without the second garage being in a different location to the first.  Access to 'garage upper level' and 'garage lower level' from your apartment lift/elevator.

Hasn't anyone noticed that set spawn point also gives a specific address now? This seems to substantiate the theory for multiple properties as there could be little or no relevance in a heist situation.....

I was completely wrong :D  Sometimes it's good to be wrong.

• Sangers likes this

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:52 PM

wooo!! i was actually right about this. and also, not sure where i said so, but i also predicted the ability of buying a 'cop free' window.

• tjor24 and PsychoGamer like this

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:12 PM

You win 2 cookies. Seriously, though, good thinking on your part OP.

• adamsowilliams and PsychoGamer like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users