426 replies to this topic
gtuned
  • gtuned

保険コレクター

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

It's only empty pages !
If they were in game then we can get the textures for them + images of them in the website file .

The files for the customization parts were in this update, but the cars weren't? I wonder if that means we were originally supposed to get 6 and they just cut them. I can't remember now, but is the jester, alpha and Turismo's page id #'s the same? 39, 41 and 44?

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:32 PM

I see, atleast we now have confirmation that the Massacro is indeed a Dewbauchee and the Huntley is an Enus. And we now the Zentorno is a Pegassi, like many ppl suggested.
What makes me wonder is, they're all listed under the Business DLC. I hope they haven't been cut.

Rashers-
  • Rashers-

Pro.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:02 PM

I see, atleast we now have confirmation that the Massacro is indeed a Dewbauchee and the Huntley is an Enus. And we now the Zentorno is a Pegassi, like many ppl suggested.
What makes me wonder is, they're all listed under the Business DLC. I hope they haven't been cut.

Why would they cut vehicles that don't exist in real life ? I hope they haven't either, all you guys (or most, so I don't offend) should do what you do best and complain to Rockstar, we may get some information on them. Or we could just wait it out and see.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:07 PM

These could all be Italian-based, considering 2/3 names are Italian. And with said evidence in the names, my predictions are as follows.

Huntley looks to be based off of the Lamborghini Urus, a Lamborghini SUV concept. The roof rack suggests SUV, but the ability to have a custom hood categorizes it with the Gresley, making it based off of a modern SUV.

The Massacro is Italian for "massacre", and the plethora of race-like aesthetic body mods suggests a menacing and intimidating high-end sports/super car. Similar to the Jester, Feltzer, Coquette, and Elegy, all of which share similar characteristics.

The Zentorno looks to be a sports or coupe variant, with modifications similar to that of the Obey 9F and 9F Cabrio. Looks to be a 2-door, which rules out high-end sedans. The Carbon Hood mod could be for something of similar design to the Lamborghini Huracan, as does the rear wing and side panels. The skirts seem to flare out, a typical sign of Lamborghini or Ferrari-based design.

The Best I could sketch the Massacro.

p4kmWsg.png

It's obviously pretty wide for the fender vents, like the Feltzer.

It's odd though... more and more cars are coming with near full on race mods... Feltzer, Elegy, now the Jester...

Notice how all of those cars fall under the Sports category, as opposed to Super.

Sketch kinda makes it look like a 350z

Exactly my thoughts...
Gj on the sketch Gtuned! Im pretty sure it is ment to be a 350Z.

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:07 PM

Why would they cut vehicles that don't exist in real life ? I hope they haven't either, all you guys (or most, so I don't offend) should do what you do best and complain to Rockstar, we may get some information on them. Or we could just wait it out and see.

Its much more fun to speculate. I dont think R* would give any info anyway. If they add the cars eventually great. If its just stuff they tested and scrapped. O well. I wont get my hopes up just to be let down if these cars never come to light.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:11 PM

I want a stretch in my garage

Stupid sh*t they sell it on the CAR website but it's Pegasus.

Come on people have gotten them in garages before there's no reason why we can't mod one and have a super cool luxury transport vehicle.

don't forget about the emergency vehicles,dem vice city and san andreas days

in gta online's early days you could put cop and sheriff vehicles in your garage.

but with recent patches you cant do it anymore.

JimmyDeSanta
  • JimmyDeSanta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:14 PM

If u watch the video, the lip on the massacro says "dewbauchee" so it's definitely not a Dinka.. I'm assuming it's gonna be like another feltzer type car.

Rashers-
  • Rashers-

Pro.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:16 PM

Its much more fun to speculate. I dont think R* would give any info anyway. If they add the cars eventually great. If its just stuff they tested and scrapped. O well. I wont get my hopes up just to be let down if these cars never come to light.
I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm pretty sure we'll see them. I think they're just named "Buissness dlc" as beta/alpha or something along those lines... Afterall we have these modifications, they wouldn't include those in the update if they were scrapped, would they ? It's good to have a little hope , but I'm not completely getting my hopes, as there isn't any pics of these, just names and visual modifications.

reiniat
  • reiniat

All your precious souls, have been bought and sold

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:27 PM

Such a shame, i was hoping the Massacro was a derby car....

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:28 PM Edited by Cwinny24, 05 March 2014 - 11:31 PM.

Zentorno looks Lamborghini.

god i hope not...we already got the infernus and vacca

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:28 PM

Is it a possibility we can see more renders of these cars in future files? Or do yall think this is as much as we will ever see untill theyre hopefully announced?

rean2
  • rean2

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:18 AM

Very Interesting. I wonder what the Zentorno Looks Like.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:52 AM

The original GTA V had the Hunter, Skimmer, Hydra and military Patriot in trailers or promotional screenshots, fully modelled vehicles which can't be found in the final product. Why? Don't know, but it does happen and not only in GTA V, just saying.

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:57 AM

Nissan Juke R? Lol, the Elegy could use some family.

I'm really hoping I can a Nissan z series in this game.

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:02 AM Edited by CHIEFSTA, 06 March 2014 - 06:03 AM.

Just an idea...

457019933102361788.jpg

p4kmWsg.png

nissan_370z_gt_500_wing_by_apr.jpg

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:09 AM Edited by Ne0nLiteZ, 06 March 2014 - 06:10 AM.

These could all be Italian-based, considering 2/3 names are Italian. And with said evidence in the names, my predictions are as follows.

Huntley looks to be based off of the Lamborghini Urus, a Lamborghini SUV concept. The roof rack suggests SUV, but the ability to have a custom hood categorizes it with the Gresley, making it based off of a modern SUV.

The Massacro is Italian for "massacre", and the plethora of race-like aesthetic body mods suggests a menacing and intimidating high-end sports/super car. Similar to the Jester, Feltzer, Coquette, and Elegy, all of which share similar characteristics.

The Zentorno looks to be a sports or coupe variant, with modifications similar to that of the Obey 9F and 9F Cabrio. Looks to be a 2-door, which rules out high-end sedans. The Carbon Hood mod could be for something of similar design to the Lamborghini Huracan, as does the rear wing and side panels. The skirts seem to flare out, a typical sign of Lamborghini or Ferrari-based design.

p4kmWsg.png

It's odd though... more and more cars are coming with near full on race mods... Feltzer, Elegy, now the Jester...

Notice how all of those cars fall under the Sports category, as opposed to Super.

Sketch kinda makes it look like a 350z

Exactly my thoughts...
Gj on the sketch Gtuned! Im pretty sure it is ment to be a 350Z.

That looks exactly like the jester and has the same mods except the hood scoops are different.. weird. hope theres a little more variety to the chassis upgrades when it comes out.

Kachii
  • Kachii

This isn't even my final form

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:29 AM

Just an idea...

457019933102361788.jpg

p4kmWsg.png

I.... can dig it.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:40 AM

Yeah, that bonnet is curved too much not to be either a 350z or 370z. I can't really think of another car with that shape. I'm positive it'll probably just be a collaboration of the two cars.

colagamerXD
  • colagamerXD

Cereal Gangsters [CRGS]

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:11 AM

p4kmWsg.png

Looks like the old Uranus from San Andreas, from the back.

Wow yes you're right

But the Uranus already exists in the game, as a Car Wreck though.

Just an idea...

457019933102361788.jpg

p4kmWsg.png

I.... can dig it.

I Guess that's the 350z isn't it?

Matty079
  • Matty079

Slammed Schwartzer Slidin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:17 AM

p4kmWsg.png

Looks like the old Uranus from San Andreas, from the back.

Wow yes you're right
But the Uranus already exists in the game, as a Car Wreck though.

Just an idea...

457019933102361788.jpg
p4kmWsg.png

I.... can dig it.

I Guess that's the 350z isn't it?

370z but yeah.

colagamerXD
  • colagamerXD

Cereal Gangsters [CRGS]

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:22 AM

370z but yeah.

Ah ok nice thnks!

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

Massacro <3

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:30 AM

Go to the Building that says Pegassi in Rockford Hills. There's a car under a car cover that doesn't look like anything like any cars, and matches the contour of the Zentorno.

Might be the car

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:49 AM

Go to the Building that says Pegassi in Rockford Hills. There's a car under a car cover that doesn't look like anything like any cars, and matches the contour of the Zentorno.

Might be the car

that's a bullet...

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:53 AM

Massacro being a Dewbauchee means it's an Aston Martin. There aren't too many Aston Martin's that look separate enough from each other...Except...

aston-martin-v12-zagato-monterey.jpg

The Zagato. V12, endurance RACING design. 

It fits the racing scheme of the custom mods. (Rally hook, spoiler, Race chassis) This is probably my biggest bet for the Massacro.

• MaverickNJD likes this

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

Massacro <3

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:54 AM

Might be the car

that's a bullet...

It has Pegassi Written on the cover, and it's in the Pegassi Dealer

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:57 AM

Might be the car

that's a bullet...

it's a f*cking bullet...

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

Massacro <3

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:02 AM

Might be the car

that's a bullet...

it's a f*cking bullet...

Calm down, Calm down. I'm just saying it might share the same shape. No need to bring swear words into this. I just find it odd that it would say Pegassi and be in a Pegassi dealer.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:05 AM

I'm getting a strong Veneno vibe from the Zentorno....

• boberson01 likes this

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

JODYHiGHROLLER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:07 AM

Hope they get over this 'bcuz rayse kar' phase. Getting a little ridiculous.
  • lolleroz likes this

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:10 AM

I'm getting a strong Veneno vibe from the Zentorno....

I've been looking (unusually) hard at the Lambo models with a hood that fits the Zentorno...and I have to agree... the angle of the hood is rather flat. It is also small, which negates the concept Sedan.

The only other option I see that is unique enough from the Infernus or the Vacca is the Reventon, which is less extreme than the Veneno...but also looks a little too close to the Murcialago. 

• EyeMacHunt likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users