What the Massacro, Zentorno and Huntley look like (pics of GTA V files

426 replies to this topic
PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

I'm really curious how these vehicles come out. As I mentioned earlier, the Massacro, although sounding Italian, may be a Dinka, as it has a Dinka decal on one of the tuning spoilers, just like the big ass wing on the jester. Dinka Massacro? Sounds awkward, but...

I'm leaning more towards Obey or Pegassi for its official brand.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:46 PM

Nissan Juke R? Lol, the Elegy could use some family.
  • ModderX and Vec like this

gtuned
  • gtuned

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

that's not an official sketch, though. Also, the sketch doesn't really make sense. The image shows a roll cage design, which seems to slope abruptly into the middle of the car, hinting at a central cabin and a mid-to-rear engine layout.

Yeah, but i just tried to follow lines and see what happened. You're right about the rear of the roll cage, how it just cuts down. The whole rear of the car is rather odd. It's really short and seems to hint more towards a hatch to a degree.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

that's not an official sketch, though. Also, the sketch doesn't really make sense. The image shows a roll cage design, which seems to slope abruptly into the middle of the car, hinting at a central cabin and a mid-to-rear engine layout.

Yeah, but i just tried to follow lines and see what happened. You're right about the rear of the roll cage, how it just cuts down. The whole rear of the car is rather odd. It's really short and seems to hint more towards a hatch to a degree.
the location of the rear wing in comparison to the the body mods deters this theory of a new Hot Hatch.

gtuned
  • gtuned

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

the location of the rear wing in comparison to the the body mods deters this theory of a new Hot Hatch.

Not like Civic hatch, but a really curved shape, like a 370Z.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

Not like Civic hatch, but a really curved shape, like a 370Z.
the only resemblance to a 370Z I can notice is a 370Z convertible with a widebody kit.

PGC137
  • PGC137

OPTR

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

Massacro sounds italian because it is Italian makes no sense with the other generic Asian car companies. Grotti just got one so my guess is pegassi. Something modeled after a veneno hopefully

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:18 PM Edited by xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx, 04 March 2014 - 07:24 PM.

Zentorno:

Hoodscoop, skirts, side panels, exhaust and spoiler

zent.jpg

I think this could be a lamborghini. Most likely the Aventador
2012_lamborghini_aventador_lp700_4_off.j

And we can pretty much say the Massacro is a 2 seater coupe.

dilz07
  • dilz07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:25 PM Edited by dilz07, 04 March 2014 - 07:28 PM.

Could the Massacro be a Ferrari F12?

mass.jpg

2013-ferrari-f12-berlinet-4_800x0w.jpg

Ferrari FF has the same front end but that spoiler location rules out its hatchback shape

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

Second group of parts (labeled as Massacro) comes from Dinka Jester (these are some of the parts of race chassis modification).

And the first are from the Turismo...

dilz07
  • dilz07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:41 PM

Don't think the Zentorno will be an Aventador or a Huracan as people have suggested, the Vacca & Infernus already exist. don't know what other car would have those rear quarter panel scoops though. Huntley could be a 2 door RR Evoque. Although the Baller 2 does look like an Evoque, it's clearly the New Range Rover based on its size.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:43 PM

Why the hell are you speculating when it's abundantly clear that the pics are from mods for the new cars.

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

Why the hell are you speculating when it's abundantly clear that the pics are from mods for the new cars.

I dont think thats correct. These mods look nothing like what we got. Unless these are mods that didnt make it into the real game.

The Turismo has no hood modification or quarter vents. The Jester does have the GT type racing mods but not a hood like it shows on the Massacro.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

I dont think thats correct. These mods look nothing like what we got. Unless these are mods that didnt make it into the real game.

The Turismo has no hood modification or quarter vents. The Jester does have the GT type racing mods but not a hood like it shows on the Massacro.

They look EXACTLY like what we've got now. The "Massacro" is the same shape as the Jester and has every single detail the same, except the hood, which is taken form another vehicle no doubt. The other one is even worse, it's the stock Turismo hood and some tiny mods for it. 
What the hell...

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:09 PM Edited by SkylineGTRFreak, 04 March 2014 - 08:12 PM.

Update: Now I'm VERY confident the Massacro is manufactured by Dewbauchee and the Huntley by Enus, I'm gonna tell you why later ;)

They look EXACTLY like what we've got now. The "Massacro" is the same shape as the Jester and has every single detail the same, except the hood, which is taken form another vehicle no doubt. The other one is even worse, it's the stock Turismo hood and some tiny mods for it. 
What the hell...

Did you look at the comparison pic of the Jester I have posted on page 1? They look nothing alike, so quit being doubtful, the hood is not available for any other car, just saying.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

I saw some pictures of massacro on google images.

Nothing good to see I assure you.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:36 PM

Video posted in the OP. Contains new pictures and manufacturer infos.

PowerKracker
  • PowerKracker

Get me banned from this sh*thole

• BUSTED!
  • Tuvalu

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:41 PM

Because the Roosevelt was unknown before it was officialy revealed and available like 2 days later. Now we knew there could be more vehicles...

There still should have been something much earlier.

Bifta, Kalahari and Paradise's names were found in the iFruit before they were revealed by Rockstar. I could still be wrong about Roosevelt, though.

Anyway, this is getting interesting. But an Enus Huntley? That does not fit well within the continuity considering the Huntley Sport was Vapid branded...

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:51 PM

I saw some pictures of massacro on google images.

Nothing good to see I assure you.

expected to see super tuned sports car got disbowlment  and beheadings.....such is life using google images.

dilz07
  • dilz07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:58 PM Edited by dilz07, 04 March 2014 - 10:15 PM.

So the Massacro is something like the Aston Martin Vanquish/One-77 and the Huntley is this monstrosity..?

bentley-exp-9-f-concept-geneva-133132363

Wonder if this is some British-focussed dlc.. Zentorno could be an Ascari A10, Noble M600, BAC Mono, Jagauar C-X75 or something like that

• BStuesdays likes this

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

Update: Now I'm VERY confident the Massacro is manufactured by Dewbauchee and the Huntley by Enus, I'm gonna tell you why later ;)

What the hell...

Did you look at the comparison pic of the Jester I have posted on page 1? They look nothing alike, so quit being doubtful, the hood is not available for any other car, just saying.

Oh, didn't see that before. I guess I was wrong  :miranda:

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:25 PM Edited by xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx, 04 March 2014 - 10:27 PM.

Its all good Penny.

Now something really interesting. Since the Madsacro is Dewbauchee (Aston Martin) i searched Google for "Aston Martin Concept). This is what i found.

A6444CD7-EE7F-4A9B-8B45-9F954AFFA114.jpg
This is a 2 seater Aston. So the roll cage would stop like it does in the rendering.

Now heres the Massacro mods
33B7F3E3-8E35-4376-AE75-B209A2413502.jpg

And as we all know by now R* tend to mix multiple cars so this isnt perfectly accurate. But by messing with the Aston pictures dimensions i ended up eith this.

B5292638-190A-4222-B2C8-1EC85D71AA56.jpg

Now we dont know what else can or will be mixed with this car. But this seems pretty close. The hood has almost the same slope, and the spoiler lines up almost perfect with the trunk lid. I could be way off here but with what little research i found, this is what i got.
  • EyeMacHunt, Alvarez, JonWal and 3 others like this

darkmaster234
  • darkmaster234

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:27 PM

Zentorno:

Hoodscoop, skirts, side panels, exhaust and spoiler

zent.jpg

I think this could be a lamborghini. Most likely the Aventador
2012_lamborghini_aventador_lp700_4_off.j

And we can pretty much say the Massacro is a 2 seater coupe.

the other dude is right , its pointless to be a normal aventador , there are already in game infernus an vacca , but this sure would be cool 

lamborghini-aventador-roadster-15.jpg

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:37 AM

@xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx: looks like a close match, great find.
I was also thinking whether it may be something like the Super GT in IV. I don't know the exact shape, but I think it may fit more or less aswell.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:43 AM

we have enough carbon fiber tuner cars and butt ugly suvs in this game.

• Eutyphro likes this

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:55 AM

The Massacro seems to have the general shape of the Nissan GT-R, so it'll probably be some kind of tuner. The hood of the Zentorno implies that it's a Pegassi, and since  we just got a new Grotti I think that might very well be a Pegassi. It's also in the general shape of the hood of an Aventador as mentioned before. Let's hope R* keeps it as close to the real life counterpart as possible

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:49 PM Edited by xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx, 05 March 2014 - 01:55 PM.

The Massacro seems to have the general shape of the Nissan GT-R, so it'll probably be some kind of tuner. The hood of the Zentorno implies that it's a Pegassi, and since  we just got a new Grotti I think that might very well be a Pegassi. It's also in the general shape of the hood of an Aventador as mentioned before. Let's hope R* keeps it as close to the real life counterpart as possible

Very true. The Pegassi has the general V shape of the Lamborghini. So far Aventador seems to be the closest car to match. Unless they throw us a curve ball and take ques from concepts.

EDIT upon closer inspection this may not be Lambo inspired. Does anyone known what the purple square with the x means? I thinking center point of the car or drivers seat?

Im going to do some more checking.

funmw2
  • funmw2

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:05 PM Edited by funmw2, 05 March 2014 - 02:06 PM.

Got another info for you @SkylineGTRFreak !

this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:39,VEHICLE:"JESTER",BRAND:"DINKA"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:40,VEHICLE:"MASSACRO",BRAND:"DEWBAUCH"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:41,VEHICLE:"TURISMOR",BRAND:"GROTTI"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:42,VEHICLE:"ZENTORNO",BRAND:"PEGASSI"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"04",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:43,VEHICLE:"HUNTLEY",BRAND:"ENUS"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:44,VEHICLE:"ALPHA",BRAND:"ALBANY"});

Found in www.legendarymotorsport.net ( in-game website ) file !

• gtuned likes this

gtuned
  • gtuned

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:16 PM

this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:39,VEHICLE:"JESTER",BRAND:"DINKA"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:40,VEHICLE:"MASSACRO",BRAND:"DEWBAUCH"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:41,VEHICLE:"TURISMOR",BRAND:"GROTTI"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:42,VEHICLE:"ZENTORNO",BRAND:"PEGASSI"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"04",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:43,VEHICLE:"HUNTLEY",BRAND:"ENUS"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:44,VEHICLE:"ALPHA",BRAND:"ALBANY"});

Odd that they're in game... even with Page ID links. Too bad that link trick doesn't work anymore :/

funmw2
  • funmw2

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:27 PM Edited by funmw2, 05 March 2014 - 02:27 PM.

Odd that they're in game... even with Page ID links. Too bad that link trick doesn't work anymore :/

It's only empty pages !

If they were in game then we can get the textures for them + images of them in the website file .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users