» «
Photo

What the Massacro, Zentorno and Huntley look like (pics of GTA V files

425 replies to this topic
SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:42 PM Edited by SkylineGTRFreak, 05 April 2014 - 12:50 PM.

Okay so, thanks to funmw2 and his thread: http://gtaforums.com...sacro-zentorno/ I was able to take a look at the LSC modifications for the above mentioned vehicles. Will we ever get them? Don't know, but why would R* add the mods if they do not plan to release the vehicles?

Update (5th of April)

Video of all available tuning parts for the Massacro, Zentorno and Huntley

UPDATE (2nd of April)

Rockstar officialy unveiled the cars and we have pics of the Zentorno and Massacro ingame:

actual_1396301035.jpg

Massacro in the front left:

actual_1396451170.jpg

UPDATE:

Made a video with new pictures, now you can clearly see the brands on the Massacro and Huntley:

New update:

Thanks to funmw2 (once again), we have additional information on the car brands:

Got another info for you @SkylineGTRFreak !

this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:39,VEHICLE:"JESTER",BRAND:"DINKA"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:40,VEHICLE:"MASSACRO",BRAND:"DEWBAUCH"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:41,VEHICLE:"TURISMOR",BRAND:"GROTTI"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:42,VEHICLE:"ZENTORNO",BRAND:"PEGASSI"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"04",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:43,VEHICLE:"HUNTLEY",BRAND:"ENUS"});
this.vehicleData.push({TXD:"LGM_DLC_BUSINESS",IS_DLC:true,SEATS:"02",RANK:-1,PRICE:-1,PAGEID:44,VEHICLE:"ALPHA",BRAND:"ALBANY"});

Found in www.legendarymotorsport.net ( in-game website ) file !

Also, the default wheel shapes have been discovered once again by funmw2 :)

Zentorno:

zentwheel.png

Massacro:

masswheel.png

Huntley:

huntwheel_45.png

Anyway, these are the pics how the mods look like, you just gotta picture a car around them :p This is not much, I know, but it's something.

Pegassi Zentorno:

Hoodscoop, skirts, side panels, exhaust and spoiler

jest-1.jpg

zent-1.jpg

Dewbauchee Massacro:

Hood, roofscoop, front/rear bumper, skirts, spoiler, exhaust and those strange parts located on the front fenders

mass3.jpg

mass2.jpg

Enus Huntley:

well, not much at all: hood, roofrack

hunt-1.jpg

• Ninja_Gear, drr26, Itzreality and 8 others like this

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:45 PM Edited by Tycek, 04 March 2014 - 12:46 PM.

Second group of parts (labeled as Massacro) comes from Dinka Jester (these are some of the parts of race chassis modification).

• We Are Ninja and chili27 like this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:47 PM

I want my Huntley to be equipped with bulletproof windows and a gun safe in the boot.
  • CrusherTroi and SM1L3_B4_U_D13 like this

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:49 PM

Second group of parts (labeled as Massacro) comes from Dinka Jester (these are some of the parts of race chassis modification).

really? didn't check the cars out, yet, gonna have a look

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

*I just love this world*-Hatred (Peaceful edition)

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:50 PM

The massacro looks like a coquette

BloodClaw95
  • BloodClaw95

(EmptyVoid95)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:53 PM

Looking good so far.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:57 PM Edited by SkylineGTRFreak, 04 March 2014 - 12:59 PM.

just checked it, it has simliar parts, but not identical ones. The hoods look different, the Jester has rear louvers, spoilers are different, exhausts are different and the towhook is located in the middle of the rearbumper on the Jester.

Aaaaaaaaand. The Massacro may be a Dinka aswell, because the spoiler has the same Dinka decals as the Jester.

Maybe someone who knows what he's doing check the new vehicles.rpf for the actual vehicle files? Maybe they have already patched them in, waiing to be activated at some point. I still only have the original vehicle archive without DLC files.

colagamerXD
  • colagamerXD

Cereal Gangsters [CRGS]

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:58 PM

The second kinda looks like the Elegy lol

• coach_wargo likes this

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:00 PM

I want a stretch in my garage

• Itzreality, colagamerXD, NikkoCharger and 1 other like this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:05 PM

Stupid sh*t they sell it on the CAR website but it's Pegasus.

Come on people have gotten them in garages before there's no reason why we can't mod one and have a super cool luxury transport vehicle.
  • vozi45 likes this

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:05 PM

The second kinda looks like the Elegy lol

May be the Supra after all, haha

Anyway, here's the Jester, just for comparison, as you can see... it's quite different

jest.jpg

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:07 PM

Stupid sh*t they sell it on the CAR website but it's Pegasus.

Come on people have gotten them in garages before there's no reason why we can't mod one and have a super cool luxury transport vehicle.

don't forget about the emergency vehicles,dem vice city and san andreas days

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:10 PM

Excellent finds!

My suspicions were true... the new Huntley is another modern Land Rover (which I find unappealing myself).

We can expect more sneak peeks like this in the future. Though I wonder why wasn't Roosevelt leaked like this.

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:30 PM

Zentorno looks Lamborghini.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

Excellent finds!

My suspicions were true... the new Huntley is another modern Land Rover (which I find unappealing myself).

We can expect more sneak peeks like this in the future. Though I wonder why wasn't Roosevelt leaked like this.

Because the Roosevelt was unknown before it was officialy revealed and available like 2 days later. Now we knew there could be more vehicles...

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:53 PM

I was hoping the Huntley might be like this:

BowlerNemesis-01.jpg

But I suspect it might be more like one of these:

124c5866d157706ecf540de779f9616a.1000x67

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:59 PM

Thank you for the images! The top two are looking promising, but I really don't care much for another Range rover.

• SkylineGTRFreak likes this

Buffaloro
  • Buffaloro

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:05 PM Edited by Buffaloro, 04 March 2014 - 02:05 PM.

Lol, that's exactly what the modern Baller looks like. Why would they make the Huntley look like that? 

Baller2-GTAV-Front.jpg

• livejoker and ModderX like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:13 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 04 March 2014 - 02:15 PM.

Okay so, thanks to funmw2 and his thread: http://gtaforums.com...sacro-zentorno/ I was able to take a look at the LSC modifications for the above mentioned vehicles. Will we ever get them? Don't know, but why would R* add the mods if they do not plan to release the vehicles?

Anyway, these are the pics how the mods look like, you just gotta picture a car around them :p This is not much, I know, but it's something.

Zentorno:

Hoodscoop, skirts, side panels, exhaust and spoiler

zent.jpg

Reminds me of the jet car slf450x from R*'s good old Midnight club 2 on PS2.

ku-xlarge.jpg

• Ermac. and BrownMattHall like this

gtuned
  • gtuned

【=◈︿◈=】

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:20 PM

The Best I could sketch the Massacro.

p4kmWsg.png

It's obviously pretty wide for the fender vents, like the Feltzer.

It's odd though... more and more cars are coming with near full on race mods... Feltzer, Elegy, now the Jester...

• SkylineGTRFreak, EyeMacHunt, SCS_Skreamies and 2 others like this

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

These could all be Italian-based, considering 2/3 names are Italian. And with said evidence in the names, my predictions are as follows.

Huntley looks to be based off of the Lamborghini Urus, a Lamborghini SUV concept. The roof rack suggests SUV, but the ability to have a custom hood categorizes it with the Gresley, making it based off of a modern SUV.

The Massacro is Italian for "massacre", and the plethora of race-like aesthetic body mods suggests a menacing and intimidating high-end sports/super car. Similar to the Jester, Feltzer, Coquette, and Elegy, all of which share similar characteristics.

The Zentorno looks to be a sports or coupe variant, with modifications similar to that of the Obey 9F and 9F Cabrio. Looks to be a 2-door, which rules out high-end sedans. The Carbon Hood mod could be for something of similar design to the Lamborghini Huracan, as does the rear wing and side panels. The skirts seem to flare out, a typical sign of Lamborghini or Ferrari-based design.

p4kmWsg.png

It's odd though... more and more cars are coming with near full on race mods... Feltzer, Elegy, now the Jester...

Notice how all of those cars fall under the Sports category, as opposed to Super.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

These could all be Italian-based, considering 2/3 names are Italian. And with said evidence in the names, my predictions are as follows.

Huntley looks to be based off of the Lamborghini Urus, a Lamborghini SUV concept. The roof rack suggests SUV, but the ability to have a custom hood categorizes it with the Gresley, making it based off of a modern SUV.

The Massacro is Italian for "massacre", and the plethora of race-like aesthetic body mods suggests a menacing and intimidating high-end sports/super car. Similar to the Jester, Feltzer, Coquette, and Elegy, all of which share similar characteristics.

The Zentorno looks to be a sports or coupe variant, with modifications similar to that of the Obey 9F and 9F Cabrio. Looks to be a 2-door, which rules out high-end sedans. The Carbon Hood mod could be for something of similar design to the Lamborghini Huracan, as does the rear wing and side panels. The skirts seem to flare out, a typical sign of Lamborghini or Ferrari-based design.

p4kmWsg.png

Notice how all of those cars fall under the Sports category, as opposed to Super.

Sketch kinda makes it look like a 350z

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:18 PM

p4kmWsg.png

Sketch kinda makes it look like a 350z
that's not an official sketch, though. Also, the sketch doesn't really make sense. The image shows a roll cage design, which seems to slope abruptly into the middle of the car, hinting at a central cabin and a mid-to-rear engine layout.

Rashers-
  • Rashers-

Pro.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

p4kmWsg.png

Looks like the old Uranus from San Andreas, from the back.
  • iMPAK540 likes this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

I'm aware it's not official. Just making an observation of the pic

cookiemonster14
  • cookiemonster14

Gangsta

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

I think the Massacro and Zentorno are going to be Pegassi cars.

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:24 PM

Lol, that's exactly what the modern Baller looks like. Why would they make the Huntley look like that? 

Baller2-GTAV-Front.jpg

Jolly good point - I had thought of the Baller as being the new Range Rover Sport but it's very Evoque too.  Excellent illustrative picture, thanks!

The bonnet with vents looks a very similar shape to the new Baller's bonnet - but the roof rails don't fit with something as sporty as the Bowler Nemesis.  It'll be interesting to see what it looks like when it's launched, but I bet it's going to have a family resemblance to the Baller 2.  Maybe a 2-dr like the sportier Evoque?

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:44 PM

Baller2-GTAV-Front.jpg
Jolly good point - I had thought of the Baller as being the new Range Rover Sport but it's very Evoque too.  Excellent illustrative picture, thanks!

The bonnet with vents looks a very similar shape to the new Baller's bonnet - but the roof rails don't fit with something as sporty as the Bowler Nemesis.  It'll be interesting to see what it looks like when it's launched, but I bet it's going to have a family resemblance to the Baller 2.  Maybe a 2-dr like the sportier Evoque?
my prediction:

31_Lamborghini_Urus_concept_3_620x415.JP
  • Ne0nLiteZ, henriquedematos and LahTigre like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:09 PM

From the name, Huntley fits a sport SUV.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

I'm really curious how these vehicles come out. As I mentioned earlier, the Massacro, although sounding Italian, may be a Dinka, as it has a Dinka decal on one of the tuning spoilers, just like the big ass wing on the jester. Dinka Massacro? Sounds awkward, but...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users