SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:25 AM

I was driving fast with my Turismo, I'll change it to a different class and try.

Please stop with the giant re-quotes, and yes it still works, if you cannot get it to work with that race for some weird reason, try making your own race with a super high jump in it and then it should work for sure.

here is were Spectre89 stated it:

This Glitch also happens in User-Created Races if you place Monster Stunts. Confirmed it.

After the 50th Monster Stunts it starts to count 51/0
Monster Stunts done still counts 50/50

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:59 AM

UPDATE: 9:59PM CST

-Q: When will the "Capture Creator", "The High Life Update", and "Heists" DLCs be available?
A: "For those asking when they can expect to see these updates, the first will be
the Capture Creator, available next week. The High Life Update and Heists will be out later this
Spring..."

Source:
"http://www.rockstarg...Spring-Updates"

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:39 AM Edited by spectre89, 04 April 2014 - 05:47 AM.

And our Deadline is the 20.06.2014 because they said "This Spring" not "Spring 20XX"

Rockstar said some Glitches are ok:
"In general, we are open to keeping unintended glitches in the game if players enjoy them and they arent causing any negative impact to gameplay or fairness in any way."

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:58 AM

And our Deadline is the 20.06.2014 because they said "This Spring" not "Spring 20XX"

"In general, we are open to keeping unintended glitches in the game if players enjoy them and they arent causing any negative impact to gameplay or fairness in any way."

Why the hell did they fix the super gate glitch then when your in a tank *Richman area* this by far was the best gate glitch.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:24 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 04 April 2014 - 10:24 AM.

I would like to post a link to that article in the information, do you know what website that quote came from?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

I would like to post a link to that article in the information, do you know what website that quote came from?

http://socialclub.ro...-Spring-Updates

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Shum Shum, Schlippity Dup.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:28 PM

^ LOL, that avatar tho.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:15 AM

http://socialclub.ro...-Spring-Updates

LOL, oh wow sorry must've missed that completely, guess I just thought that was way too cool of R* and blocked it out of my head. Thanks.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:41 AM

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 8:41pm CST

-Bikes(Motor & Pedel) will be getting their original "in air" physics back.
"...we're going to be restoring the original in-air motorcycle/bike physics in an upcoming Title Update."
-Glitching, In general, is okay, as long as it has NO negative effects on the game, the gameplay, the gameplay of others, or the game experience of others.
"...we are open to keeping unintended ‘glitches’ in the game if players enjoy them and they aren’t causing any negative impact to gameplay or fairness in any way."
Source:
"http://www.rockstarg...Spring-Updates"

-Wear a Hat inside of ANY Personal Vehicle;

Spoiler

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

Filthy pranked! Ha, got eem

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:55 PM

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 8:41pm CST
-Glitching, In general, is okay, as long as it has NO negative effects on the game, the gameplay, the gameplay of others, or the game experience of others.
"...we are open to keeping unintended ‘glitches’ in the game if players enjoy them and they aren’t causing any negative impact to gameplay or fairness in any way."

Do you think this means that they won't patch the pearlescent on matte paint glitch?

sD_Killer
  • sD_Killer

Wanna get high?

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

The main thing that 1.11 changed is now 90% of people are experiencing Freezing/crashing issues with there consoles. FIX THIS sh*t RIGHT NOW ROCK-STAR IM SO SICK OF YOU GUYS MESSING UP EVERY GOD DAM UPDATE!

• Gridl0k likes this

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:39 PM

Do you think this means that they won't patch the pearlescent on matte paint glitch?

"

I would guess that they will leave it alone. It really has no negative effects on the game, the gameplay, or other player's experience within GTA Online. Unless, and I'm guessing, If they have a LSC DLC pack or the like in store, they might remove it so they can implement it in the pack with everything else related.

• NeilNATO likes this

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:11 AM

It also means they will not patch away SP2MP. They probably will patch taking the cars to your Garage or selling SP2MP cars, so the only purpose of sp2mp would be playing with the cargoplane or skylift or the blimp

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:31 AM

There's a glitch now when you enter LS Customs in a Weazel News Rumpo, it's incorrectly labelled as a Grotti Rumpo

• STEAM P0WERED likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:36 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 06 April 2014 - 09:37 AM.

It also means they will not patch away SP2MP. They probably will patch taking the cars to your Garage or selling SP2MP cars, so the only purpose of sp2mp would be playing with the cargoplane or skylift or the blimp

This would only remain useful if they are not planning on releasing all vehicles into online, eventually. However I think they will patch it simply because they have patched so many previous ways of doing this. Also, this harms the game negatively, and ruins others gaming experience(i.e. FM Rhinos, FM Lazers, etc. & simply bring in vehicles modded with thing that players could not afford or have not unloacked)

'"...[as long as] they(the glitches) aren’t causing any negative impact to gameplay or fairness in any way..."' - R*

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:32 PM

This would only remain useful if they are not planning on releasing all vehicles into online, eventually. However I think they will patch it simply because they have patched so many previous ways of doing this. Also, this harms the game negatively, and ruins others gaming experience(i.e. FM Rhinos, FM Lazers, etc. & simply bring in vehicles modded with thing that players could not afford or have not unloacked)
'"...[as long as] they(the glitches) arent causing any negative impact to gameplay or fairness in any way..."' - R*

Maybe they don't totally patch it. They featured a video of players that glitched in the cargoplane. Maybe they patch it in a different way.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:51 AM

Maybe they don't totally patch it. They featured a video of players that glitched in the cargoplane. Maybe they patch it in a different way.

right they haven't totally patched, infact it is at its easiest ever, the tutorial I have posted here on this thread is the easiest SP>MP glitch ever. But I think they will and HOPE they wont, lol

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:58 AM

OH UPDATE: 8:58pm CST

-R* HAS begun DE-Ranking Players with ridiculously high ranks(i.e lvl500+);

I have personally had 3 crew members TODAY have ALL of their rank and money removed, and on Rockstar Social Club Forums Posters are going insane over the lose of their stolen rank and money, and to this I say "Should have played the damn game and enjoyed it like the rest of us" and for those who say they "Legitly" obtained levels of 500+ thats impossible given the time constraint and Rockstar knows it.

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:50 AM

OH UPDATE: 8:58pm CST
-R* HAS begun DE-Ranking Players with ridiculously high ranks(i.e lvl500+);
I have personally had 3 crew members TODAY have ALL of their rank and money removed, and on Rockstar Social Club Forums Posters are going insane over the lose of their stolen rank and money, and to this I say "Should have played the damn game and enjoyed it like the rest of us" and for those who say they "Legitly" obtained levels of 500+ thats impossible given the time constraint and Rockstar knows it.

neat, i like how Rockstar is now get it on, because this was an horror for a game company so high, i'm happy to have my ranks legit...
500. Lvl legit?? Please, that's so stupid
  • SeaWallTx likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:44 AM

neat, i like how Rockstar is now get it on, because this was an horror for a game company so high, i'm happy to have my ranks legit...

I know, it amazes me how many people say they have obtained 500, 600, 700+ legit, while I have;

30d 20h 22m 57s of In-Game Online Play

1d 2h 28m 12s of which is just in 1 sitting(my longest session)

and I am only Level 138, not that player couldn't be higher, but you also couldn't do much else in life even sleep or eat, lol. So I just don't understand why these guys are lying to themselves, like if they say it enough it'll become true, R* will believe it, and it won't get corrected, but THEY"RE WORNG, and good too. :lol:

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:54 AM Edited by spectre89, 07 April 2014 - 05:55 AM.

I know, it amazes me how many people say they have obtained 500, 600, 700+ legit, while I have;
and I am only Level 138, not that player couldn't be higher, but you also couldn't do much else in life even sleep or eat, lol. So I just don't understand why these guys are lying to themselves, like if they say it enough it'll become true, R* will believe it, and it won't get corrected, but THEY"RE WORNG, and good too. :lol:
I am Rank 164 with 30 Days of playtime. edit: Just 21 days

I put out the calculator and a Rank 400-500 would be possible when sleeping 8 hours a day and playing at least 16 hours a day.

Btw. Rockstar learned from their previous mistake I think. The Information we get wasn't much but now they prepared 3 updates and said "until the end of spring" so they have 3 more months where they could develop and release one patch a month and release more Information much sooner ;)

SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

I am only rank 73, and have about $2,000,000 in the bank. ..and that's only because I have been playing a lot of RR lately...I think I am safe.

NikkoCharger
  • NikkoCharger

Passive Mode Bandit...

• GTAF Crew
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:10 PM

My top speed stat was changed. It used to read 163mph with an Entity XF now it reads 155mph with a Bullet.

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

I'm lvl 165 with my 1st character and 161 with my 2nd character, and i had another character that reach lvl 111 that i deleted accidentally, the RP of the three combined don't reach to at least lvl 400

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:04 PM

Okay, I have a question and I think I can ask it here without getting my ass chewed out, okay, I've been reading all this sh!t about how GTA Online is freezing on what looks like everyone's system, every since update 1.11. I have NOT experienced any if this, I am using a 6y.o. PS3 that requires an extra cooling fan to keep running and it doesn't freeze so I am just curious, and yes I play in open lobbies. So my question is what system is affected by this "Freezing Glitch"?, and is it just select systems(i.e. Fat 80gb Ps3s or PS3 Slims)?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:11 PM

Okay, I have a question and I think I can ask it here without getting my ass chewed out, okay, I've been reading all this sh!t about how GTA Online is freezing on what looks like everyone's system, every since update 1.11. I have NOT experienced any if this, I am using a 6y.o. PS3 that requires an extra cooling fan to keep running and it doesn't freeze so I am just curious, and yes I play in open lobbies. So my question is what system is affected by this "Freezing Glitch"?, and is it just select systems(i.e. Fat 80gb Ps3s or PS3 Slims)?

It seems to be more prominent on PS3 out of what I've seen on here.  I personally hardly experience it on my old first-gen Xbox 360.  I do play mostly in invite-only lobbies though, but when I play with my crew in 16-player lobbies it hardly freezes.

SlyferFox
  • SlyferFox

Hater Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:18 PM

Legit 500+ levels are very possible. You don't even have to go through sleep deprivation or very long gaming sessions. 2-3 hours a day since October is good enough. Attacking armored trucks, some certain races, and some certain missions give you a lot of RP. That's legit, no glitching. As a 100+ level, I can easily rank up twice per hour if I try, which I have done in order to unlock the minigun or unlock crew items. If you spent 30 days playing, that's 720 hours x 2 levels per hour. I myself have spent 23 days playing and have a level 182 and a level 163. I've never RP glitched and most of my time is spent messing around in free roam, customizing my characters/cars, or doing missions.

With that being said, I think most people above rank 500 had their ranks glitched, but to say that it's next to impossible to get above that rank is WRONG. It doesn't matter if you've played 30 days or even a thousand days - it's all about how you've approached the game.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:25 PM

Look here we go this dude made a video of my text tutorial "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKwVrD1DDhI" its okay he just leaves out 1 step and oh yeah the fact that he is not the founder.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:37 PM

Legit 500+ levels are very possible. You don't even have to go through sleep deprivation or very long gaming sessions. 2-3 hours a day since October is good enough. Attacking armored trucks, some certain races, and some certain missions give you a lot of RP. That's legit, no glitching. As a 100+ level, I can easily rank up twice per hour if I try, which I have done in order to unlock the minigun or unlock crew items. If you spent 30 days playing, that's 720 hours x 2 levels per hour. I myself have spent 23 days playing and have a level 182 and a level 163. I've never RP glitched and most of my time is spent messing around in free roam, customizing my characters/cars, or doing missions.

With that being said, I think most people above rank 500 had their ranks glitched, but to say that it's next to impossible to get above that rank is WRONG. It doesn't matter if you've played 30 days or even a thousand days - it's all about how you've approached the game.

While that is all true Rockstar will certainly know if you have had enough in-game, mission, race, robbery, and selling time to have obtained the rank and bank that any given player has, so a player complaining that their "legit level 565" was is full of sh!t, and if Rockstar removes any money that a player has purchased via cash cards, as I have also heard, then  it would be returned quickly, as soon as you tell them, but I doubt that it has EVER happened. So while their maybe a handful of crazy hardcore players who don't waste time bullsh!ting and just focus on purely ranking up, these aren't the phuck-heads that are lvl 500+ with FM Rhinos and Stun Guns Trolling other players and having the Ranks and Banks reset by Rockstar, and I commend Rockstar for finally starting this process.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:42 PM

It seems to be more prominent on PS3 out of what I've seen on here.  I personally hardly experience it on my old first-gen Xbox 360.  I do play mostly in invite-only lobbies though, but when I play with my crew in 16-player lobbies it hardly freezes.

Hmm, I am using an old PS3(the 1st slims), maybe it is affecting the newer systems more, because I do spend most of my time in open free roam lobbies and I have never frozen, well since early October ;). Yeah I said that I had not experienced this on the thread about the freezing and they went apesh!t, saying I was lying or braging, I was just curious, but I just I have nothing to worry about :D .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users