• This topic is locked This topic is locked
585 replies to this topic
Sagrawa
  • Sagrawa

Upperdecker

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

The Dewbauchee Massacro is either an Aston Martin DBR9 or a V12 Vantage GT3. We know Dewbauchee is Aston Martin, and the other giveaway is the side exhausts. These are the only 2 cars that fit that profile.

DBR9

2008-Aston-Martin-DBR9-Gulf-Oil-Livery-S

V12 Vantage

Aston-Martin-V12-Vantage-Gt3-Side-Superc

Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Foot Soldier

• GTAF Crew
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

WOW, that's a great idea. An amphibious vehicle would be awesome.

http://www.gibbssports.com/ - PLEASE!
  • STEAM P0WERED likes this

STEAM P0WERED
  • STEAM P0WERED

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

That would be just fine by me

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:03 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 28 March 2014 - 11:48 PM.

Thanks for your suggestions but I am not changing the cars anymore, this is not a car thread and I labeled it SPECULATIVE for a reason, I picked those vehicles because they fit the blueprint, the sport category, and they had similar names unlike many of the vehicle you have suggested to me. They picked the names for a reason either as a pun on the real name, a play on the rel name, making fun of the vehicle itself, or bragging about the vehicle itself, and I went with the vehicle in the real world brand that had the closest name that fit into the blue print, as for the lambo, no other lambo will work because the lights won't fit with the hood in the blueprints.

But this below I think we all can agree would be awesome but we can all also agree it looks alot like the hovercraft in GTA San Andreas

The Quadski

7bc0ee1a5f5d72e3cc32c8faf1edfa6b.png

The Dewbauchee Massacro is either an Aston Martin DBR9 or a V12 Vantage GT3. We know Dewbauchee is Aston Martin, and the other giveaway is the side exhausts. These are the only 2 cars that fit that profile.

DBR9

V12 Vantage

You are right thought, if you look closely at the blueprint picture I made I used a 2012 Zagato and the DBR9 is the Zagato with a body kit and all the add ons.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:43 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 28 March 2014 - 11:45 PM.

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 5:43pm CST

-1 little change, make that a 2013, not 2014. Now it matches Sagrawa's suggestion and the names are still similar.

~Dewbauchee Massacro - 2013 Aston Martin V12 Zagato

Spoiler

"http://postimg.org/image/uiix0dfo5/"

This way when you add the body kit shown in the blueprint it will look like the DBR9 or V12 Vantage.

Strengthcamp
  • Strengthcamp

Employee

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:01 AM

I think the tank driver can still get sniped. I shot at a tanker today and his health dropped

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:12 AM

The Vacca is the Gallardo. The Zentorno will probably be the Aventador or the Reventon 

Or the Sesto Elemento. The lightest Lamborghini
  • manicmechanic71 likes this

captainhowdy22
  • captainhowdy22

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

When taking the easy way out, my character swallows pills instead of putting a slug in his head.

Same to me, and before 1.11 he shot himself.

But I had friends that always took pills before 1.11 too, so I don't know why I've started with the pills instead of gun now.

Do u have a silencer on your pistol take it off

Legit Complainer
  • Legit Complainer

is a tool

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:01 AM

cant wait for "what did 1.12 change?". i hope its a lot.

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:04 AM

cant wait for "what did 1.12 change?". i hope its a lot.

"1.12 Patch Notes:
Fixed some exploits" :D

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:48 AM

I remember from an update or two ago, the hearse spawned only if another hearse was driven to church.....do they still?

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:44 AM

I remember from an update or two ago, the hearse spawned only if another hearse was driven to church.....do they still?

Yes, you can still force spawn the hearse.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:41 PM

Yeahp, thats right, I have a hearse in my garage and will drive you to the church in my hearse so you can get on anytime just PM me here.

P.S.

UPDATE: 6:41pm CST

I have found another little glitch but I have runout of room and don't really feel like getting anymore I would imagine the next update would have to be out very soon, I have NEVER filled up a whole post much less 3 this update has had the most information, i full post full of changes alone and 2 full of new exploits, anyways here is the new glitch:

-Get All 50 "Unique Stunt Jumps" Glitch in 1 Race in Online;

Spoiler

• LadySuperioR likes this

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:33 AM

Judging by the past each update is released 4 days after its announced, and tomorrow (Apr. 1st) marks 1 month since 1.11 was announced. So do you guys tomorrow will be the day 1.12 will be announced?

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:24 AM

Judging by the past each update is released 4 days after its announced, and tomorrow (Apr. 1st) marks 1 month since 1.11 was announced. So do you guys tomorrow will be the day 1.12 will be announced?

Lost my hopes already :D

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:00 AM

I'm so going to be doing this, at least until April fools day is over.......

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:07 AM

When you do the Rock quick action, your character does a constipated facial expression now.

captainhowdy22
  • captainhowdy22

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:01 PM

The way I got mine was cuz it was just there,,at the cemetery,I didn't see anyone driving one in session..guess I got lucky..???

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:36 PM Edited by spectre89, 01 April 2014 - 09:37 PM.

Yeahp, thats right, I have a hearse in my garage and will drive you to the church in my hearse so you can get on anytime just PM me here.

P.S.
I have found another little glitch but I have runout of room and don't really feel like getting anymore I would imagine the next update would have to be out very soon, I have NEVER filled up a whole post much less 3 this update has had the most information, i full post full of changes alone and 2 full of new exploits, anyways here is the new glitch:

Spoiler
This Glitch also happens in User-Created Races if you place Monster Stunts. Confirmed it.

After the 50th Monster Stunts it starts to count 51/0
Monster Stunts done still counts 50/50

raidenrbs
  • raidenrbs

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:07 AM

Thanks dude! Got lime green paint now :)

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:11 AM

Awesome, I am going to compile a text document with all of My "Up-to-date" Glitch Text Tutorials(with links to pics) in it and always have a link posted on the 1st post.

Shadow_Titan17
  • Shadow_Titan17

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:18 AM

I'll try this when I get one. My guy is ugly as a bag of sh*t. I have to wear glasses to take the ugliness away.

LadySuperioR
  • LadySuperioR

...the name is good enough

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:37 PM

WoWww @ the shark card "Megalodon" costing more than the game itself :blink: smh

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:04 AM

Holy Sh!t you were right

"http://www.rockstarg...Spring-Updates"

The Spring Update has been announced. AWESOME!

STEAM P0WERED
  • STEAM P0WERED

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:09 AM

Well Well Well, we finally get some more news on the next update http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

looks like next week for update 1.12 with the addition of the capture creator.

sorry seawalltx, looks like we were posting the info at the same time.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:32 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 03 April 2014 - 01:47 AM.

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 8:48pm CST

The Spring/High Life/1.12 Updates

-High Life Update:
~"...Grand Theft Auto Online updates to be added throughout the spring and beyond..."
~"...new high-end apartment options..."
~"...the powerful Bullpup Rifle..."
~"...new wardrobe items..."
~"...the Dinka Thrust motorcycle..."
~"...and three new lavish cars to choose from, including the Super class Pegassi Zentorno."("http://postimg.org/image/5jjexmv7v/")
~"...multi-property ownership in GTA Online, which means you'll be able to own two distinct properties(with garages)."
~"...the new Mental State player statistic, designed to see just how passive or psychotic players are..."
~"...and a slew of new Jobs."

-Multiple Properties;
~"Running out of space to store all your vehicles or just looking for another place to chill? You’ll soon be able to own multiple properties in GTA Online as part of the forthcoming High Life Update."
-Capture Creator;
~"Coming next week."
-Heists:
"...Coming this spring to Grand Theft Auto Online..."
-More additions to both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V;
~"...more holiday-themed updates, some very exciting Story Mode DLC..."
-"Non-Contact" option for Races;
~"...collisions [are] disabled between player vehicles..."
~"...you'll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery..."
~"...[this] will eliminate the "rubbing is racing" mentality that some wish to avoid..."

-New "Lester" Option, "Cops Look the other way for a few minutes";
~"Players will be able to call Lester and have him tell his cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time."
-New RP for Like/Dislike on Jobs;
~"As a reward for players who leave feedback on Jobs, there will be some bonus RP granted every time [a player does so]..."
-GTA$ payouts will be increased for Jobs with less than 4 players;
~"GTA$ payouts will be increased when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than 4 players. "
-Vehicles Modded Pre-1.10 will be able to be sold at full price;
~"We’ll be fixing the issue where players who had upgraded personal vehicles prior to Title Update 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000."
Source:
"http://www.rockstarg...Spring-Updates"

-And I also Updated the links to the Dewbauchee Massacro and Pegassi Zentorno since we now know what they look like;

Spoiler

Spoiler

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:56 AM Edited by spectre89, 03 April 2014 - 06:58 AM.

And it's not clear what the update next week will be. Only one thing is sure: The Capture Creature will come next week.

Maybe the High Life Update too will come next week because there is no announcement on it's release.

BewareoftheBears
  • BewareoftheBears

BruinsVindicated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:59 PM

P.S.

Spoiler

Does this still work? I only have 20 jumps completed and I just did downtown underground and it doesn't work for me.

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:10 PM

P.S.

Spoiler
Does this still work? I only have 20 jumps completed and I just did downtown underground and it doesn't work for me.

Drive faster

BewareoftheBears
  • BewareoftheBears

BruinsVindicated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:37 PM

P.S.

Spoiler
Drive faster

I was driving fast with my Turismo, I'll change it to a different class and try.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users