Quantcast

» «
Photo

New Clothing Items - Impressed or Unimpressed? (All options detailed)

85 replies to this topic

Poll: New Clothing Options - Impressed or Unimpressed? (156 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you impressed with the new Clothes added with the Business Pack for GTA: Online?

1. Yes (109 votes [69.87%])

Percentage of vote: 69.87%

2. No (47 votes [30.13%])

Percentage of vote: 30.13%

Are you mad about the Black Suit pants still being Slate/Purplish?

1. Yes (90 votes [57.69%])

Percentage of vote: 57.69%

2. I don't care. (66 votes [42.31%])

Percentage of vote: 42.31%

Vote Guests cannot vote
KILLAnVA187
  • KILLAnVA187

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:54 AM

Those masks tho... badassery...

Fonshway
  • Fonshway

Mirror Park Citizen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:58 AM

Satisfied, more clothing options the better :)

utb1528
  • utb1528

SRS Inc. Lt.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:17 AM

One could put a decent dr who outfit together.

Trench coats would be nice,

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:50 AM Edited by Jimrod, 04 March 2014 - 08:52 AM.

Trench coats would have too many graphical issues, same reasons we have crap hair and beards while the offline characters have full modelling.

That said, if you're putting all this posh clothing in give me a bloody cravat to complete my gentleman's ensemble!

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

UPDATE: Added images of Metal Warrior and Stiched Masks.

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:05 PM

Okay. Since day one of GTA online, I've never wore anything besides suit jackets, suit pants, vests, suit vest, etc. Nothing but fanciness. Downloading the update last night and coming to see ALL of these new suits. All of these new vests and everything I wear. I was extremely happy. I'm one of the few people I know who actually wear suits all the time. I like to make combinations of my suits and I love to keep it at a variety and make a unique suit looking thing going on. It was kind of hard with the sh*tty shoes and the little variety of suits before this update. Now, seeing all of these suits. I have a feeling I'll never have the same suit combination ever again. New suit shoes, jackets, vests, business shirts, and even decent looking shirts. I'm more than happy right now. I won't even go into the masks, haircuts, tattoos, and cars because this thread is about the new clothing items, not any of that.

BY-THE-WAY: A quick fix for those god-awful slate black suit pants if you don't like wearing them with the suit jacket like I do, go to sports pants and wear the black sports pants instead. It goes perfect with the suit.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

Okay. Since day one of GTA online, I've never wore anything besides suit jackets, suit pants, vests, suit vest, etc. Nothing but fanciness. Downloading the update last night and coming to see ALL of these new suits. All of these new vests and everything I wear. I was extremely happy. I'm one of the few people I know who actually wear suits all the time. I like to make combinations of my suits and I love to keep it at a variety and make a unique suit looking thing going on. It was kind of hard with the sh*tty shoes and the little variety of suits before this update. Now, seeing all of these suits. I have a feeling I'll never have the same suit combination ever again. New suit shoes, jackets, vests, business shirts, and even decent looking shirts. I'm more than happy right now. I won't even go into the masks, haircuts, tattoos, and cars because this thread is about the new clothing items, not any of that.

BY-THE-WAY: A quick fix for those god-awful slate black suit pants if you don't like wearing them with the suit jacket like I do, go to sports pants and wear the black sports pants instead. It goes perfect with the suit.

Your not alone there, all I wear are suits so I fully agree and I'll have to try out the black sport pants.

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

Your not alone there, all I wear are suits so I fully agree and I'll have to try out the black sport pants.

Haha, yeah. I even have my perfect Agent 47 outfit. By the way, the AP pistol without extended clip and original tint, with open black jacket and red tie with white tucked in shirt or buissness shirt (I have to test the other one before I can fully know which one), and the black sport pants with black oxford shoes make agent 47. The only thing the sport pants miss is the belt but it's fine. I made my character litterly look exactly like him before I went to school this morning. The bald needs to make us fully bald, not with that crappy patch of hair still left. And like you said, we need actual black pants, not slate black.

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:21 PM

Bowler hat is giving me clockwork orange vibes! :-)
  • GranSnake likes this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

f*cking suit wearing bastards, you've ruined this franchise you damn fashion divas.  

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:01 PM

Trench coats would have too many graphical issues, same reasons we have crap hair and beards while the offline characters have full modelling.

That said, if you're putting all this posh clothing in give me a bloody cravat to complete my gentleman's ensemble!

Good to see a fellow Doctor Who fan! What a shame about the trench coats though! At least I have my pinstripe suit from the Valentine's Day dlc! I can still make my character look like the Tenth Doctor! :p

I'm also slightly annoyed that we can only wear certain combinations of clothing. For instance, I can't wear a business shirt on its own or with a track jacket. Nor can I wear a suit jacket with a suit vest and tie! Even the waistcoats can't be worn with jackets! :(  

luisniko
  • luisniko

Joins Heist; Does yodel

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

Female clothing update isn't disappointing. Personally I like neat and classy stuff, so basically the update is what I always expected at first.

Retardation
  • Retardation

Radio Mirror Park

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

are you one of those kids who wears a suit all the time irl

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

In GTA IV: Ballad of Gay Tony I had ISO mods and here is the character that I would put on every time I got into a session. FIB Agent with a nice tan trench coat along with a cool earpiece. I'm hoping that I could re-create something similar eventually in GTA: Online.

2sH2Dpd.jpg
  • utb1528 likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

I jumped the gun.

The female blazers are still disgusting, but I love the vests, scarves, and hats, hehe.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

GIVE ME NEW RUNNING SHOES!!!!!!!

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

Suits are my sh*t, got my second character all sexed out. They slightly oversized but meh, ill make do.

My first character is still his same hipster ways because he cant rock suits well with his face looking like he in crack rock. Might get him a mask, my second character will be all suits though :)

TaazR
  • TaazR

Interiors & Parkour

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:11 PM

still no black suit pants? wtf?

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

shame no glove or ski mask

considering they are right there in singleplayer. I guess Rockstar has a lot of trouble with clipping :/

When heists come out.  Just watch.

• GranSnake likes this

Trzebiat
  • Trzebiat

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:28 PM

still no black suit pants? wtf?

Yeah... And new "Grey sport jacket" doesn't match grey pants like 2 other normal grey jackets because it's blue...

SJH1991
  • SJH1991

Scotland's finest

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:34 PM Edited by SJH1991, 04 March 2014 - 09:35 PM.

Yeah the stuffs nice, still holding out for the full blown beard style and the love fist vest though!
  • GranSnake likes this

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:37 PM

I thought my white Valentine Massacre Suit will stay exclusive. I never was so wrong. Now everyone can buy a white suit for fckn' $550..

Funkwalrus
  • Funkwalrus

We can't stop here, this is bat country!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:38 PM

Still waiting on the ability to make my character look emo

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:43 PM

The only thing I really like about these clothing additions (apart from the masks, badass stuff) is the Tailored Black Suit, having it buttoned up covers the belt area so with this suit on I can wear Black Track Pants and you can't really tell, it almost looks perfect (except for certain lighting conditions where the pants look a little bit too shiny).

That being said R* really is just incompetent, it doesn't get any more basic than a black suit and they can't even get that right after 5 goddamn months. Not having properly matching pants in the first place was ridiculous enough, but having two Suit-oriented DLC's in a row and still not getting it sorted is ludicrous.

And the dumb thing is that Michael in SP has this really nice black suit outfit, and guess what? He has matching pants and jacket. So what the f*ck is the deal R*? Get your sh*t together.
  • SimsDaniel916 likes this

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:50 PM

chilling in my new clothes about to take my sexy new turismo for a spin

technically only the bow tie is new lmao

2mrci34.jpg

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

chilling in my new clothes about to take my sexy new turismo for a spin

technically only the bow tie is new lmao

2mrci34.jpg

The flat top hats are also entirely new.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users