Photo

I hope R* removes duped cars in 1.11

289 replies to this topic
darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:26 AM

We do play the game though, it's just that we do it by driving around in the cars we already have. You play it by earning.

We have fun our way, you have fun your way. One day when Rockstar tightens things up the only way to play the game will be your way... so don't get so upset about it. Go outside... have a beer... something

But I have a harder time having fun my way because people can win races with free cars that I would have to pay for.

6Xero9
  • 6Xero9

PMC Wannabe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:27 AM

That line of thinking makes no sense? You're not paying double due to someone getting the car free, it's the same price. Also, if someone buys it and so do you, would that mean you each paid for 50% of each others car? No, because everything is on an individual basis, they didn't make you buy two cars and have you give them one so you're not paying for their car, the money you have stays with you unless you get mugged/killed/lose it in bets/or buy stuff. But, if you still want to say you're paying for their car, then look at it this way, you're paying 50% on each car which totals the cost of just one, and you get to say you bought someone a car.

You're totally feigning ignorance on purpose just to be a troll. The point he is making that if someone glitches to get, let's say an adder for example,for free, while he has to pay 1 million dollars to obtain it,. It's exactly like him paying for their car because they had to pay nothing for what someone worked their butt off for.

No it isn't "exactly like him paying for their car" you know why? You pay one million for the adder no matter how they got their car, they bought it? Still paying one million, the price doesn't change because of how someone got the car. One million is still one million no matter what, you can't justify that it's like paying for another player's car when the price is still the same for you no matter how they obtained it. Not to mention they'd still have to put the time and effort into the main game to get the money to buy an adder.

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:28 AM

Only through glitching can you:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

3TAUORR.jpg

0_0.jpg

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:33 AM

I'm surprised at how most of you are acting, at the end of the day its just a game. If you have the time to invest in it and feel you want to for whatever reasons you may have then do so, play the game how it was 'meant to be played'. If you want to glitch to get what you want out of the game and you can get away with it then do so, as long as its not effecting what other players have paid for with real cash. 

I don't understand why people are like this, if you see someone with a Turismo R that is clearly glitched and you'd rather save up to get it then I don't see why it effects you. The only explanation is that you don't like that someone else has what you have to wait for, in which case you may as well glitch too! 

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:35 AM

We do play the game though, it's just that we do it by driving around in the cars we already have. You play it by earning.

We have fun our way, you have fun your way. One day when Rockstar tightens things up the only way to play the game will be your way... so don't get so upset about it. Go outside... have a beer... something

But I have a harder time having fun my way because people can win races with free cars that I would have to pay for.

Then stop racing until Rockstar works more on the problem? There are other ways of earning cash than racing...

And also either way you're going to be facing people in fast cars if you choose to race... whether they were free to the person using it or not has no affect on the outcome of the race.

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:36 AM

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaa

f*ck you cry baby. Jealous of my Dubsta 2?

TBH I don't mind these. Getting cars that can't be obtained like Buffalo MK2. And Dubsta 2.

But these motherf*cking getting a Roosevelt for free when I grinded my ass for it?

HELL NO.

UHEARZME?NO.

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:37 AM Edited by Tymerc, 04 March 2014 - 05:41 AM.

That line of thinking makes no sense? You're not paying double due to someone getting the car free, it's the same price. Also, if someone buys it and so do you, would that mean you each paid for 50% of each others car? No, because everything is on an individual basis, they didn't make you buy two cars and have you give them one so you're not paying for their car, the money you have stays with you unless you get mugged/killed/lose it in bets/or buy stuff. But, if you still want to say you're paying for their car, then look at it this way, you're paying 50% on each car which totals the cost of just one, and you get to say you bought someone a car.

You're totally feigning ignorance on purpose just to be a troll. The point he is making that if someone glitches to get, let's say an adder for example,for free, while he has to pay 1 million dollars to obtain it,. It's exactly like him paying for their car because they had to pay nothing for what someone worked their butt off for.

No it isn't "exactly like him paying for their car" you know why? You pay one million for the adder no matter how they got their car, they bought it? Still paying one million, the price doesn't change because of how someone got the car. One million is still one million no matter what, you can't justify that it's like paying for another player's car when the price is still the same for you no matter how they obtained it. Not to mention they'd still have to put the time and effort into the main game to get the money to buy an adder.

Yet again, here you are avoiding the point he and I were making, for like the 6th time just to be the troll we both know you are. So, you're telling me it's perfectly fine for people to glitch expensive cars into multi-player from single-player using an exploit, which ends up causing the people who bought and earned whatever car people decided to glitch in to have for free wasted their time and effort grinding to obtain it legitimately. Your logic disgusts me. You're so boring to debate with. In the end, you turned out to be a typical troll who avoids points that have logic and facts to back them up just for the sake of doing it.

Dark, if you're still here, I suggest not wasting anymore time on this guy. It's not worth it.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:38 AM

Is that the Patriot? Dude, why do you have a Patriot? Even in real life, it's like the ultimate mark of someone who always pops his collar, says "dude" a lot, is in a frat, and is the textbook definition of a "douchebag".

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:42 AM Edited by ryan_J, 04 March 2014 - 05:46 AM.

Yet again, here you are avoiding the point he and I were making, for like the 6th time just to be the troll we both know you are. So, you're telling me it's perfectly fine for people to glitch expensive cars into multi-player from single-player using an exploit, which ends up causing the people who bought and earned whatever car people decided to glitch in to have for free wasted their time and effort grinding to obtain it legitimately. Your logic disgusts me. You're so boring to me. You're a typical troll who avoids points that have logic and facts to back them up just for the sake of doing it.

I wouldn't say its 'fine' but its not worth getting angry or upset about. If someone wants to grind to get it then they have every right to... If it bothered them that much they'd just glitch too wouldn't they? 

If they know about the glitch they made the concious decision not to do it and if they didn't know about it then they're none the wiser as to the fact most people got the cars for free so it wouldn't even effect them.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

Yet again, here you are avoiding the point he and I were making, for like the 6th time just to be the troll we both know you are. So, you're telling me it's perfectly fine for people to glitch expensive cars into multi-player from single-player using an exploit, which ends up causing the people who bought and earned whatever car people decided to glitch in to have for free wasted their time and effort grinding to obtain it legitimately. Your logic disgusts me. You're so boring to me. You're a typical troll who avoids points that have logic and facts to back them up just for the sake of doing it.

Dark, if you're still here, I suggest not wasting anymore time on this guy. It's not worth it.

To be fair, your argument made no sense. In fact, it was outright terrible. For example say you have a PS4 or XB1. Basically you're saying that if I go to Walmart right now and steal one of those and keep it, it is like you paid for me to have it. No. You paid for yours. I didn't pay for mine. The person that had something stolen was Walmart, not you.

And don't try to say it is different because it is the same exact logic you and the OP are using. It's ridiculous.

• A Maned Wolf likes this

bipolarzebra
  • bipolarzebra

R.I.P. Police Vehicles

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:43 AM

The world isn't fair you dumb f*ckwads, and that extends to video games. If you buy cash cards, you are plain and simple, stupid. Rockstar has shown that they can, will, and have taken away legitimate content that theoretically people could have spent real money on. By this logic, give me your money and I will sell you all the oxygen in the atmosphere. "oh wait thats not fair cuz that guy breathed it in and i paid for it!!" You are f*cking stupid, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

I hope R* removes you in 1.11

1d238c130fcba763c7995979b1a9afefa0523263

• GankThis110 and A Maned Wolf like this

6Xero9
  • 6Xero9

PMC Wannabe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:46 AM

Yet again, here you are avoiding the point he and I were making, for like the 6th time just to be the troll we both know you are. So, you're telling me it's perfectly fine for people to glitch expensive cars into multi-player from single-player using an exploit, which ends up causing the people who bought and earned whatever car people decided to glitch in to have for free wasted their time and effort grinding to obtain it legitimately. Your logic disgusts me. You're so boring to debate with. You're a typical troll who avoids points that have logic and facts to back them up just for the sake of doing it.

How is your time and effort wasted, you still have the car don't you? Just because they got theirs for free, doesn't affect you. You guys were talking about sweeps and stuff for the glitched cars, if so, buying it ensures that you would keep it whereas those that used a glitch to get it would lose it and have to spend time to get it back if they so wished and weren't punished past losing the car(s). But, you sir, are the troll, you ignore the valid points I make and then put words into my mouth, I'm not saying it's the right thing to do to get your cars through glitching, but I am acknowledging the fact that how they obtain their vehicle doesn't affect me if it has only what is obtainable in multiplayer.

• ryan_J likes this

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:48 AM Edited by Tymerc, 04 March 2014 - 05:55 AM.

I wouldn't say its 'fine' but its not worth getting angry or upset about. If someone wants to grind to get it then they have every right to... If it bothered them that much they'd just glitch too wouldn't they? 

If they know about the glitch they made the concious decision not to do it and if they didn't know about it then they're none the wiser as to the fact most people got the cars for free so it wouldn't even effect them.

It's him deliberately avoiding our points that have common sense, logic and facts backing them up these past few hours that bugs me somewhat. Makes me think he's a troll, or truly ignorant.

To be fair, your argument made no sense. In fact, it was outright terrible. For example say you have a PS4 or XB1. Basically you're saying that if I go to Walmart right now and steal one of those and keep it, it is like you paid for me to have it. No. You paid for yours. I didn't pay for mine. The person that had something stolen was Walmart, not you.

And don't try to say it is different because it is the same exact logic you and the OP are using. It's ridiculous.

How about you try reading all of my posts between page 1 through 9+ before commenting on how my argument is "outright terrible".  Also, stop bringing real life into this. We're discussing in-game problems here.

Truthfully, you're leaving a bad first impression with me. You look like another person who's apparently unable to understand logical points, and supports lazy entitled exploiters and glitchers.

I've made many points, all evening/night.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:54 AM

I'm not talking about your entire argument, I'm talking specifically about your backing up of the argument that people who buy cars in the game are paying for the cars of the people that glitch them.

I've been in the thread off an on all night. You started out okay, but now you keep throwing around that goofy triangle and now anyone who debates with you is obviously a supporter of glitchers, is "boring", and a "troll". You've positioned yourself at the bottom of that triangle as well, and I find it pretty hilarious.

• 6Xero9 likes this

6Xero9
  • 6Xero9

PMC Wannabe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:54 AM

How about you try reading all of my posts before commenting on how my argument is "outright terrible". 

I've made many great points, along with Dark all evening/night.

He's talking about the argument at hand, not the overall. Please, don't get hostile because you're looking to start problems now. He has a valid point with his example, you're still paying/ have paid for your copy of the car you're not going to get hit with additional fees due to someone glitching in the car.

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

Canibeat🔰

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:59 AM

It's a game, bro. Playing it fair doesn't make you a better person, lol. If you wanna play legit & be able to have money like the people who glitch. Treat yourself to some of those cash cards! Get em while they're hot! 

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:01 AM Edited by Tymerc, 04 March 2014 - 06:04 AM.

I'm not talking about your entire argument, I'm talking specifically about your backing up of the argument that people who buy cars in the game are paying for the cars of the people that glitch them.

I've been in the thread off an on all night. You started out okay, but now you keep throwing around that goofy triangle and now anyone who debates with you is obviously a supporter of glitchers, is "boring", and a "troll". You've positioned yourself at the bottom of that triangle as well, and I find it pretty hilarious.

First of all, i'm not the one who initially brought that topic up, so I think you should both back off. 

I posted that "goofy triangle" twice or thrice here, and it's irrelevant for you to bring that up, by the way. Haha, no I never claimed everyone who opposes what I think is a supporter of that. I said that was my first impressions of you, not everyone. Yes, he's boring because he displays the typical attributes of an internet troll. Yeah, no. I'm not on the bottom. If you actually read what I typed in all of my posts, you'd see that all of them have things backing up what i'd say, and thus would know where I stand on that "goof triangle". 

Edit: I think i'm going to go to bed. I've been up since 9 AM yesterday. It's now 1 AM. So long.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:03 AM

It's a game, bro. Playing it fair doesn't make you a better person, lol. If you wanna play legit & be able to have money like the people who glitch. Treat yourself to some of those cash cards! Get em while they're hot! 

Says the guy who keeps looking at the opponent's screen in a split-screen deathmatch.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Basketballs don't hold grudges.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:06 AM Edited by Shenmue18, 04 March 2014 - 06:07 AM.

They likely won't because that runs the risk of legitimate cars getting deleted, and I'd rather have people with illegitimate cars than people having their legit cars taken away. I for one would be pissed if my upgraded Gauntlet was taken away with all the money I put into that thing. So all in all, just learn to deal with it.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:07 AM

First of all, i'm not the one who initially brought that topic up, so I think you should both back off. 

I posted that "goofy triangle" twice or thrice here, and it's irrelevant for you to bring that up, by the way. Haha, no I never claimed anyone who opposes what I think is a supporter of that. I said that was my first impressions of you, not everyone. Yes, he's boring because he displays the typical attributes of an internet troll. Yeah, no. I'm not on the bottom. If you actually read what I typed in all of my posts, you'd see that all of them have things backing up what i'd say, and thus would know where I stand on that "goof triangle". 

Okay, so let me get this straight...

1. You think you should not be held accountable for the paying for glitchers' cars argument that you personally backed up... just because it was not initially your argument? You still agreed with it and tried to use it in your posts as a point either way.

2. Someone who disagrees with you in a mature manner is an "internet troll". Strange, I guess you learn something new every day.

3. You insulted people who had not insulted you, so yes, you are indeed on the bottom of that damn triangle where the category is "Name-Calling".

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:12 AM

This thread is nine pages and has achieved nothing. No consensus, no harmony, no better understanding. Nothing.

• AfterDeath and bipolarzebra like this

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:16 AM

This thread is nine pages and has achieved nothing. No consensus, no harmony, no better understanding. Nothing.

Nope, just arguments that make no sense with people that are somehow convinced that they do.

6Xero9
  • 6Xero9

PMC Wannabe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:18 AM

Welcome to the internet, here have this :cookie: :p

But in all seriousness threads talking about glitches only makes the problem worse due to the fact it helps spread the information that it exists.

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:29 AM

I am seeing all these topics about duping cars from SP into MP and it pisses me off.  Am I supposed to spend my million buying a car when you noobs get it for free?  I hope R* removes your car and all of your glitched money.

OP is hung like a squirrel

baconbosssauce
  • baconbosssauce

Boss Sauce all up on yo PV

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:30 AM

OP is a fag

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:31 AM

I hope 1.11 deletes boring guys.
In the very beginning of the game there were topics like " i hope grinders get banned"
its always the same with the short sighted twats :-)
I heard GT6 is without glitches.. maybe you go play that..
The old days was all about cheating and glitching... problem this days is we gotta pay if we want the extra stuff.
Or spend days and nights to accomplish something like it.. not everybody has the time to stay on from 9am till 1am.. i got work to do in real life kid ;-)

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:36 AM

I am seeing all these topics about duping cars from SP into MP and it pisses me off.  Am I supposed to spend my million buying a car when you noobs get it for free?  I hope R* removes your car and all of your glitched money.

OP is hung like a squirrel

No offense to the OP but I just laughed out loud at this...and much more than I should have.

• bipolarzebra likes this

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

Canibeat🔰

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:54 AM

Says the guy who keeps looking at the opponent's screen in a split-screen deathmatch.

Who the f*ck are you? I think you've mistaken me for someone else.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:00 AM

Who the f*ck are you? I think you've mistaken me for someone else.

Just pointing out there is a thing such as playing fair, split-screen peeker.

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:01 AM Edited by Mr. Crowley, 04 March 2014 - 07:02 AM.

This thread has made me decide to glitch in franklins buffalo just to piss off the haters when they see me driving it around...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users