I hope R* removes duped cars in 1.11

289 replies to this topic
LeoV
  • LeoV

The Invincible R.E.G.I.S Mark V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:17 AM

technically it's a beta until everything they promised and hyped up is implemented, and you're supposed to try to break the game in betas ;)

Yeah, no. Beta testers don't try to ruin the game for others. When you find a bug or glitch, you report it to the creators, not abuse the hell out of it.

Getting a free car ruins the game for you? Gee, how's it feel watching people steal the car off the street? Do you attempt to kill them while screaming "That's ruining the game for those who bought that car" Question: How can you tell when someone has a duped car vs. having the original? Most likely it's due to cars that aren't implemented yet/at all for online, but if they have a duped Sultan for example, how can you tell it's duped? And HOW does them having this car or that car ruin the game for others? That's like saying people who bought <Insert Car here> ruined the game for those that didn't buy it.
Look, I know you're trying your best at justifying your laziness, but please just stop. It's very unsightly.
Abusing glitches and exploits in any form is lethal to the game. What car you glitch into online is irrelevant, because you're still abusing an exploit and or glitch to obtain it. 
Also, if you actually read what I typed, you'd know i'm against any form of glitching and exploiting, not just this dupe car one, because it/they ruin(s) the game for others, and cause(s) Rockstar to forcefully patch it/them and thus delay heists and other plan indefinitely.

Yes, because my Mk2 Buffalo is making your game miserable....
Just another reason to love it.
Oh, look, another neophyte missing the point. It doesn't effect me directly. It does indirectly, however. You, and the other entitled brats abusing exploits and glitches causes Rockstar to waste time and resources on fixing those exploits and glitches which ends up delaying heists and other plans of theirs indefinitely, which I say qualifies as effecting me because i'll never get to see the content i'm waiting for. Not to mention, once again, bringing cars you bought with single-player money into multi-player makes it so people who bought cars with their legitimately earned multi-players cash wasted their time and effort.
Stop with this bogus statement. Rockstar is not delaying heists because some people are glitching. You cant be too bright if you think the hundreds of staffers are all focused on patching glitches. It doesnt work that way. Its like every other business. There are multiple departments working on numerous different things. Shut up with this dumb argument.,
You're failing at justifying your laziness. You keep trying to imply that it's not ruining the game, or effecting anyone when in actuality, it really is. Also, i'm just stating that they have to forcefully waste time and some of their resources on fixing things. You don't care for that, though.

1.Gets worked up over a video game
2. Calls others playing same video game lazy
Loosen the straps on that helmet, kiddo.
1. I'm as calm as can be.
2. Because you refuse to earn thing legitimately, which is laziness.

"Kiddo", I wish I could be a kid again. Anything else?

You're on the bottom.
Argument_Pyramid.jpg
dude your the one calling people names, it may be the internet. But still it's quite immature. So yes despite whatever your age may be "kiddo" would work for the way you act. Plus if you call someone a fiend one more time I'll have to grow an evil mustache :p

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:29 AM

Getting a free car ruins the game for you? Gee, how's it feel watching people steal the car off the street? Do you attempt to kill them while screaming "That's ruining the game for those who bought that car" Question: How can you tell when someone has a duped car vs. having the original? Most likely it's due to cars that aren't implemented yet/at all for online, but if they have a duped Sultan for example, how can you tell it's duped? And HOW does them having this car or that car ruin the game for others? That's like saying people who bought <Insert Car here> ruined the game for those that didn't buy it.

The only marker R* could use would be Amanda's liscense plate. (KRYST4L) otherwise a car off the street is the same as one glitched to the software.  I've done it several times just to get my Garage rearranged. 

bipolarzebra
  • bipolarzebra

R.I.P. Police Vehicles

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:33 AM

This thread is nine pages and has achieved nothing. No consensus, no harmony, no better understanding. Nothing.

Can someone please spam this thread so it will be locked? oh wait, I just looked through 9 pages of cottage cheese bullsh*t, it's been done.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:47 AM

I don't think they can tell the difference between a duped and bought one.

Velnyx
  • Velnyx

☆ Lowballer ☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:49 AM

I don't think they can tell the difference between a duped and bought one.

This. Unless your car is tagged with a specific Hex code (Nitrous, Twin Turbo), the patch will most likely be unable to siphon between duped and legit cars, unless, of course, they just wipe your entire garage. Lol.

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:49 AM

This thread is nine pages and has achieved nothing. No consensus, no harmony, no better understanding. Nothing.

Can someone please spam this thread so it will be locked? oh wait, I just looked through 9 pages of cottage cheese bullsh*t, it's been done.

Exactly. I'm very surprised it wasn't locked earlier.

Reading OP's posts, I feel as though he was trolling though I may be wrong. My first post was rather innocent and he took it very personal. As for the other guy, idek, I stopped reading after his patronizing pyramid.

My 2 cents, I really think the glitched SP cars will be staying in MP (unless they have NOS). I could be wrong, but I can't imagine anyway for Rockstar to be able to discern which cars were glitched in and which weren't. Plus, if they removed them, I promise you legitimate vehicles would get wiped too and there would be even more people complaining even louder about that than there were people whining about SP to MP cars.

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:58 PM

Haha op all my cars and $ is still there after update, got me a free turismo and a jester too. Op is hung like a wasp.
  • TheRedRooster likes this

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:01 PM Edited by JaysonVoorhees, 04 March 2014 - 01:01 PM.

"The moment you have hatred, even with good reason, that hatred will hurt you before it hurts anyone else."

- Swami Satprakashananda

Live and let live, these people aren't directly hurting you or anybody else. There's also no way that they can be tracked so your hopes are misguided.

Tali vas Normandy
  • Tali vas Normandy

Cheers Love! The Cavalry is here!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:04 PM

This thread has made me decide to glitch in franklins buffalo just to piss off the haters when they see me driving it around...

Thats not the point here.
Also I doubt anyone would care for that

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

Still got all my cars, imcluding what had nitrous and the Jester and Turismo I got yesterday (which also had nitrous). OP mad?
  • Hoosierdaddy76 and TheRedRooster like this

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:14 PM

Omg still? 10 pages of this little c*nt crying?

Get over it.

U still jelly of my Dubsta 2?

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:16 PM

Still got all my cars, imcluding what had nitrous and the Jester and Turismo I got yesterday (which also had nitrous). OP mad?

f*ck-yeah.jpg

• serpentoflight and Fox2Quick like this

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:21 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 04 March 2014 - 03:15 PM.

Hey op

Adder
Entity
Cheetah
Turismo
Jester

Total cost for me:$ 0.00 (exactly)

Total cost for you:$ 3,000,000.00 (approx)

Damn u b mad!
  • jacka, NikkoCharger and TheRedRooster like this

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:50 PM

OP is jelly of my scorcher in my car slot

Does it have purple tire smoke?

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

I am seeing all these topics about duping cars from SP into MP and it pisses me off.  Am I supposed to spend my million buying a car when you noobs get it for free?  I hope R* removes your car and all of your glitched money.

Amen. It's because of these scumbags that heists still aren't here. So many entitled brats who're too lazy to earn things legitimately. You fiends will never stop glitching or exploiting because you're lazy and feel like ruining the game for others who play the game the way it was meant to be played, and because you force Rockstar to patch all of the glitches and exploits which thus delays heists and other plans indefinitely.

technically it's a beta until everything they promised and hyped up is implemented, and you're supposed to try to break the game in betas ;)

It really is helping them develope better games in the future.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:06 PM

f*ck-yeah.jpg

Screenshoted OP and this. Shared on FB. 130 likes lol

chubbier_wombat
  • chubbier_wombat

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

Someone just needs to lock this thread all the glitchers are too proud and the guys who don't like glitching need to relax and get over it

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:32 PM

This thread was/is hilarious, the op is hung like a wasp and extremely jealous and his butthurt is immense.

JinormusJ
  • JinormusJ

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:39 AM Edited by JinormusJ, 05 March 2014 - 11:40 AM.

Joined just sum up these solid points I think everyone has been saying by now:

1) OP is Fagoot
2) Tymec is Also Fogut
3) The OP+Tymec sad circle-jerk on pages 5,6 and 8 were extremely entertaining

Oh yeah,

And OP

You're FGT

7C42565A-EBB4-4433-A6F6-E558164DEF50.jpg

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

I didn't realise that bringing a car in from single player to multiplayer bothered so many people. 

people on this forum see having a brightly colored car with a spoiler as taboo

the same people probably puff up and hyperventilate angrily when they see Frank's buffalo just harmlessly cruising down the road in an online session

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users