• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic
Thecomrade9
  • Thecomrade9

For Stalingrad!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:52 AM

Of course I know you don't live in hell, I mean north korea, they don't even let you turn on a TV there without their God Kim say ''you can watch TV for 2 minutes and 6 seconds! You pass that time I kidnap your family and shoot you down!''

I'm glad you've purposely strayed away from debating me with your wrong, idiotic information, and realized who was right after the facts got shoved up your ass. Now, tell your other genius followers who's right, or they're next, kapeesh?

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

Loves raw fish! More then he loves your mother...

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:52 AM

''you can watch TV for 2 minutes and 6 seconds! You pass that time I kidnap your family and shoot you down!''

lololololol hahahaha bwaaaa!
  • BrazilianGirl likes this

Thecomrade9
  • Thecomrade9

For Stalingrad!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:55 AM

photo-thumb-668433.png?_r=1390008971

Brazilian girl? (..?)

BTW, this wasn't meant, or intended to be addressed derogatorily in any way. Only those insecure, and obviously hurt over the subject replied in an arrogant, ignorant manner. And they got facts shoved up them.

The mods will decide. Ok.

Hey cockroach, I think it's time you leave this thread. Ye?

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

Loves raw fish! More then he loves your mother...

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:57 AM

Brazilian girl? (..?)

BTW, this wasn't meant, or intended to be addressed derogatorily in any way. Only those insecure, and obviously hurt over the subject replied in an arrogant, ignorant manner. And they got facts shoved up them.

you mad peasant? 2m5173n.jpg
  • BrazilianGirl likes this

BrazilianGirl
  • BrazilianGirl

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:58 AM Edited by BrazilianGirl, 04 March 2014 - 01:59 AM.

Brazilian girl? (..?)

Oh no it wasn't intended to be addressed derogatorily in any way, you just said I'm not Brazilian - even thou I was born and live in Brazil - because I don't have portuguese or native genetics, then started using abusive words, not derogatorily at all!

Thecomrade9
  • Thecomrade9

For Stalingrad!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:03 AM

Oh no it wasn't intended to be addressed derogatorily in any way , you just said I'm not Brazilian - even thou I was born and live in Brazil - because I don't have portuguese or native genetics, then started using abusive words, not derogatorily at all!

I don't insult those in a serious manner until addressed with an intended insult. I'm not the one to point fingers, but it sure as hell isn't hard to scroll up on the first page and see who fired "E-shots" in this thread first, and it sure wasn't me.

I address as addressed. Don't be a fool. My points stand. As long as you have Sushi_Wolf and Jolly backing you, you can keep your inner circle of post likes for all I care. Liberals are idiots, at least most are. Don't be stupid. At least you learn, unlike your rat/roach above.

you mad peasant? 2m5173n.jpg

You're just a comedy struck MILF killer aren't ya, cockroach?

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:04 AM

Brazilian girl? (..?)

you mad proletariat ? 2m5173n.jpg

FIFY. He's the comrade remember. 

Thecomrade9
  • Thecomrade9

For Stalingrad!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:05 AM Edited by Thecomrade9, 04 March 2014 - 02:05 AM.

FIFY. He's the comrade remember. 

Well look who it f*cking is, the rat who reported me for exactly what he's doing now. Ha ha ha.

BrazilianGirl
  • BrazilianGirl

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:06 AM

Oh no it wasn't intended to be addressed derogatorily in any way , you just said I'm not Brazilian - even thou I was born and live in Brazil - because I don't have portuguese or native genetics, then started using abusive words, not derogatorily at all!

I don't insult those in a serious manner until addressed with an intended insult. I'm not the one to point fingers, but it sure as hell isn't hard to scroll up on the first page and see who fired "E-shots" in this thread first, and it sure wasn't me.

I address as addressed. Don't be a fool. My points stand. As long as you have Sushi_Wolf and Jolly backing you, you can keep your inner circle of post likes for all I care. Liberals are idiots, at least most are. Don't be stupid. At least you learn, unlike your rat/roach above.

Your points don't stand. You sound like you live in Caveman times! An Asian who was born in the USA is as much American as a Black or White American, same here in Brazil. Also read my first reply to you, I wasn't being arrogant, you just had a problem with me for no reason.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

^^ You might want to read up on those forum rules matey. 

Thecomrade9
  • Thecomrade9

For Stalingrad!

• Members
  • None

Warned by the mods, peace bros. Take your last shots, hope ya feel good. No hard feelings. Cya.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Good job sh*tting all over the topic. Next time, I'll just ban all of you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users