Quantcast

» «
Photo

R.I.P Jester 2004-2014

218 replies to this topic

Poll: Jester Design (325 member(s) have cast votes)

Which design do you like better?

1. San Andreas (2004) (97 votes [29.85%])

Percentage of vote: 29.85%

2. GTA V (2014) (228 votes [70.15%])

Percentage of vote: 70.15%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:55 PM

The new car is not the same as the old car?

OMFG IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!1

Let's all get together and BURN ROCKSTAR IN EFFIGY for this travesty.  Life is now meaningless because the Jester model has been brought current and doesn't look like the plain, boring old piece of crap that it was in San Andreas. 

Did you even read the first post?

jw

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:58 PM Edited by Darrel, 04 March 2014 - 02:07 PM.

It is quite ugly looking. Turismo is stunning.

The jester headlights at the front are so low res for a high end car makes it look cheap.

Jester is not what I loved in SA. Car shouldn't be sounding like a muscle car either. But I will probably love it in time

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:05 PM Edited by blackmyst, 04 March 2014 - 02:05 PM.

I think the new version looks alright, just give it time. Too early to judge or jump into conclusions

Too early? No, it isn't. What is the car going to mutate over time? Idiot.

ScratchWasAlreadyThere
  • ScratchWasAlreadyThere

Right??!!

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:41 PM

I'm rather dissapointed with the design of it. I do like the handling though. The front looks (kinda) like a Lancer Evo VIII. Unfortunetely the rear looks like a Penumbra with a different tail light. That big ol' spoiler looks ridiculous also.

Haven't gotten my hands on one in online yet. Has anyone done any races with it? How's the speed? Does it keep up with other supercars? And to answer the question, I do prefer the old Jester. This looks like something out of death race.

Here's a video showing the the customization options as well as its off-road abilities. Looks like a good mountain climber. Skip to 5:05 for the offroad part.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

both. SA AND V versions are ugly.

gfen
  • gfen

VIVID SEED BOX

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:43 PM Edited by bloatedsack, 05 March 2014 - 02:44 PM.

The Fast and the Furious was an awful movie that made terribly overwrought cars into something that people desired. I don't get it. Ergo, I don't understand the want for a crappy mid '90s import, guinea lights, oversized wings on cars or the entire concept of powersliding drifting being something other than a badass way for Steve McQueen to take a corner in Bullet.

So, that aside, the old car looks like a retarded shoe. The new one, when festooned with all manner of little razor blades and pointy bits, doesn't look much better, but at least its styled like something that vaguely approaches car shape (unlike, say, the Turismo which looks like something a 1960's design student penned for his project entitled 'cars of the year 2000').

All in, I'd rather have a tastefully decorated 2014 Jester than a ladies'-shoe-with-wheels 2004 Jester.

• LogScottWood likes this

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:51 PM

the new one looks like the Adder to me but flattened out

the only reason I dislike the old one is because it's FWD, otherwise it's decent

Solid Scorpion
  • Solid Scorpion

FOXHOUND-SFG

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:00 PM

Was never a big fan of Supra's myself, untill my mate picked one up.

Was the 3.0 straight six and I tell you, that thing F'ing flew! Wack a twin turbo on top and you're not gonna be able to lift your head.

So yeah I prefer the old Jester, but personally don't think I'd be able to part with any of my saloon/sedan's or coupe's for either the old or new one.

• ScratchWasAlreadyThere likes this

ScratchWasAlreadyThere
  • ScratchWasAlreadyThere

Right??!!

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:44 PM

So yeah I prefer the old Jester, but personally don't think I'd be able to part with any of my saloon/sedan's or coupe's for either the old or new one.

THIS. The Jester is nice, sure. It however isn't good enough to replace other 'better' cars in my opinion. The Jester really is a missed opportunity. Would have been awesome to see more 90's sport cars roam the streets of LS. There's too many damn entities.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users