Photo

Is Survival Mode a joke?

9 replies to this topic
the_kid311
  • the_kid311

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:10 AM

Hey guys. I recently started playing GTA V after a long break from my exams and Ive noticed that missions like Rooftop Rumble and most Surival modes have become a forum for "ghost" players or individuals who just die on purpose leaving you to do all the work. Is there a reason for this? Can anyone explain to me why people have started doing this? Its very frustrating especially after the fact that we cant kick them IMMEDIATELY upon seeing the type of player that they are. Does anybody have any solutions as to how I can work around this when dealing with those people? Obviously I can play alone but thats not the point of an online experience, not mine anyway.

DFur4M
  • DFur4M

Papoi

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:16 AM

Wrong forum

http://gtaforums.com...273-gta-online/

• grumpy cat meme likes this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:18 AM

You maybe should do the same thing. Suicide and let's see if he wants to help you or not. I don't know if you get anti-sport warning for leaving the mission.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:02 AM

Thats the chance you take when playing with randoms. Join a crew or find some friends. Check the groups and meetups section.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:18 AM

You can kick them straight away if you're the host, or after 2-3 minutes if you're not.

grumpy cat meme
  • grumpy cat meme

Le p'tit minou

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:26 AM Edited by grumpy cat meme, 04 March 2014 - 03:26 AM.

Hey guys. I recently started playing GTA V after a long break from my exams and Ive noticed that missions like Rooftop Rumble and most Surival modes have become a forum for "ghost" players or individuals who just die on purpose leaving you to do all the work. Is there a reason for this? Can anyone explain to me why people have started doing this? Its very frustrating especially after the fact that we cant kick them IMMEDIATELY upon seeing the type of player that they are. Does anybody have any solutions as to how I can work around this when dealing with those people? Obviously I can play alone but thats not the point of an online experience, not mine anyway.

Yo' mama's so easy a cave man could do her. 
Yo' mama's teeth so yellow, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. 
Yo mama is so dirty that when she tried to take a bath, the water jumped out and said "I'll wait." 
Yo mama is so nasty that I when I talked to her on the phone, she gave me an ear infection. 
Yo mama is so poor that she went to McDonald's and put a milkshake on layaway. 
Yo mama is so poor that when I saw her walking down the street with one shoe and said "Hey miss, lost a shoe?" she said "Nope, just found one!" 
Yo mama is so stupid that that she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order! 
Yo mama is so old that her social security number is 1. 
Yo mama is so old that when she was born, the Dead Sea was just getting sick. 
Yo mama is like a hockey player, she only showers after three periods. 
Yo mama's such a ho that "who's your daddy?" is a multiple-choice question. 
Yo mama is twice the man you are. 
What's the difference between yo mama and a Lay-Z-Boy? One's soft, squishy, and always has someone in it. The other is a chair. 
What's the difference between yo mama and a 747? About 20 pounds. 
Yo mama's like a bowling ball, she gets picked up, fingered, thrown down the gutter, and she still comes back for more. 
Yo mama's got more chins than a Chinese phone book. 
Yo mama's like a bungee cord... 100 dollars for 30 seconds and if that rubber breaks, your @ss is dead! 
Yo mama's like 7-Eleven - open all night, hot to go, and for 89 cents you can get a slurpy. 
Yo mama is so fat that the last time she saw 90210, it was on a scale. 
Yo mama is so fat that she measures 36-24-36, and the other arm is just as big 
Yo mama is so fat, at the zoo the elephants throw peanuts to HER!

---------> These are jokes.

So you failed and no, "Survival Mode" is not a joke.

the_kid311
  • the_kid311

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:25 AM

Yo mama is so dirty that when she tried to take a bath, the water jumped out and said "I'll wait." 
Yo mama is so nasty that I when I talked to her on the phone, she gave me an ear infection. 
Yo mama is so poor that when I saw her walking down the street with one shoe and said "Hey miss, lost a shoe?" she said "Nope, just found one!" 
What's the difference between yo mama and a Lay-Z-Boy? One's soft, squishy, and always has someone in it. The other is a chair. 
Yo mama's like a bowling ball, she gets picked up, fingered, thrown down the gutter, and she still comes back for more. 
Yo mama's like a bungee cord... 100 dollars for 30 seconds and if that rubber breaks, your @ss is dead! 
Yo mama's like 7-Eleven - open all night, hot to go, and for 89 cents you can get a slurpy. 

the heck? :blink:  you sir need to get inside of some female private parts...like chillout

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:45 AM

This forum needs a Dislike button....

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:48 AM

I usually like and then unlike a reply to give me the satisfaction of unliking a post. Not the same i know but still lol

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

Ignore the toolbag with the joke webpage open. 

I am a Survival fan, but a few things are happening, like you noticed:

• people dropping out
join a survival job and notice there's a level 866 player with you. in the first wave or two, he runs around like Rambo, taking all the kills. but then, he gets board and quits.

• people joining in that weren't in the lobby
this has happened a few times this week. people "show up" that weren't in the original lobby. 

• low levels who camp or only get 3 kills per wave
yeah, it's a bummer. some guys just sit there and don't do squat. I've tried sending polite messages, requests to kick, and even camped right next to the player, with no luck.

• Suicide players
players who run around like fools, die instantly, and make a joke out of the experience.

• Players who try to take your "spot" when you get armor
says it all. happens all the time. I end up getting killed because some player won't let me back in the spot I've had for six waves.

• Campers who grab up armor and health
ME: 27 kills... OTHER GUY: 9 kills... CAMPER: 0 kills... so, who should get the armor or health? ugh.

So, what can you do?
1. you can quit and rejoin another match.
2. you can get upset, send messages, throw grenades at them, shriek in the mic, or camp beside them.
3. you can ignore them and just fight the best you can, collecting as much RP and cash as you can.

It's all about finding the right players to play with, too. Having friends is great, but in random joins, you never – NEVER – know who you're gonna meet. 

Hope this is somewhat comforting. Have fun with it. When it's not fun, it's a chore. Take a breather. Cheers! ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users