Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your funniest race finish?

7 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:35 PM

i just recently (10 minutes ago) finished  the long haul 2 race (with super cars (i used one that was stock since i dont own one)), we had five racers for the mosr part they kept slamming each other they slammed me a couple of times, and i accidently wiped out one of them, at near the end i was tied for first, the racer i was neck and neck with tried to wipe me out spun me 180 degrees so i threw it in reverse and crossed the finish line in 1st place.

i think or two of them must have gotten a laugh out of it since we all gave the race a thumbs up. :lol:

• Ninja_Gear likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:36 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 03 March 2014 - 11:37 PM.

That time when i didn't finish.

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:38 PM

It was an 8-player sports race in Down the Drain. I was in first place and closing in on the finish line, and the guy in second was slipstreaming me. I had a 9F Cabrio and he has a Coquette. He was going to pass me, so I blocked him with my car. He eventually spun me out, but my momentum carried me past the finish line first. I thought the guy was raging after the race because I heard some sort of choppy sounds through his mic that sounded like someone's voice.

GTA-Freak-iX
  • GTA-Freak-iX

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:39 PM

80% of my races are DNF so yea...and they're never funny but rage inducing
  • Ninja_Gear likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:39 PM

That time when i didn't finish.

lol, im sorry if my story was long i just had to share it with all the gta fans while i still remembered it. :)

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:12 AM

Not really funny but...

Offroad race against a low level... I was in a MW Mesa and he was in a Bifta. Needless the Bifta, even stock is WAY faster than the Mesa.

Still managed to take a lead 8 sec ahead of him cause he was crashing. But he catched up on me on a long straight road.

On the finish line, I finished first but he was exactly 0.002 sec behind me, or I should say next to me.

That's the closest time difference ever I've seen in online racing in GTA.

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:35 AM

I was winning this race with friends by miles, so at the last checkpoint I decide to turn around and finish the race in reverse. But I hit a f*cking pole and thanks to the great physics in this game I get stuck and finish last.

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:46 AM

Was racing and near the finish line the guy in first bumps my side causing me to spin out, little did he know that right after he went into oncoming traffic and collided with an oncoming car, then I breezed by and wont the race. JUSTICE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users