Photo

On the run:epic escape stories

11 replies to this topic
RominOctane
  • RominOctane

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:25 PM

This here thread is where we can tell all our daring escapes stories from the law.
Big chases, small chases, long chases, short chases, chases that got way out of hand, that one time you thought there was no way out. We need them all here.
I think it will be fun to see the cool stuff others do during chases and maybe try them ourselves.
Try to be descriptive and you can post more stories as they happen. Pictures would be cool too.

OK, mine starts at ammunation near the beach, as michaels, I was robbing stores. I went in, killed the clerk, and took the money. Before I got out, the cops were already circling. Got in the truck and sped off, they were hot on my trail. Got onto the highway that leads to Chumash. I kept shooting out tires and the cops were spinning out left and right. I mowed through road blocks and SUVs because I was In a truck. I had to ditch it in the tunnel, where I blew it up along with all the cars in a pile up. I stole a hardtop banshee and drove up the hills that border los santos.

At this point it was a already a four star chase. The cops try to follow me up the hills but they crash and explode as I made my way back down. Got back on the highway and fought my way to Chumash. I quickly robbed one last store, then used michaels ability to clear out the cops outside. Then I ran for the end of the pier. I stayed there for a while. Taking out choppers and mowing down cops. I ran low on ammo so I jumped in the water and got on a marquis, then made my way to the marshlands. Got dry docked so I got out and miraculously made it back onto the highways alive by hiding in bushes and and using mikes ability. I stole a bullets which already had a leaking gas tank. A backfire from the car lit the trail behind the car and blew up a couple of cars. Continued to the Alamo river, avoiding cars and using the pit maneuver on cop cars.

The bullet finally gave out on the dust trails of the mountains. Close to death I swam across the river in the "woods" . I got into a truck and drove up chilliad where I finally lost the cops. I took in the scenery a bit then parachuted down the mountain. I accidentally hit :triangle: and fell to my michaels death.

I hope it wasn't too long. Share your stories and thoughts.
  • Vanzant, theGTAking101 and fuzzel like this

fuzzel
  • fuzzel

The wierdest of the lot.

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:38 PM Edited by fuzzel, 03 March 2014 - 11:41 PM.

So, i took a range rover, took it to LSC, and modded it. everything up, musical horn 1, all chrome. friend came and marked a place on the map. right away, i went back into the shop getting bullet proof tires and full armor, not know he's sending me to the military base. so i have a crazy trip there, then he comes back right when imnear the entrance. he takes the conrtoller, drives in, being shot at and chased by everyone. He goes to the jet and takes it, ditching my beautiful rover for a militaray jet. he wanted to shoot down the jet chasing him, but messed up and crashed into the gates and blew up. we laughed a good 5 minutes.

right after span, i found the ford gt (was it called bullet?) took it to LSC, everything all over. matt black, red rims, chrome stripes, musical horn 1, bullet proof tires, lemon tint, full armor. drove there again. at the gates, once again flooring it, gave the controller to my friend. he drove straight at the tank, got right by it and started drifting. drifted perfectly, (or started to) infront of the tank. half way through, he got shot by the tank and blew up. again we proceeded to have a good 10 minute laugh.

and you cant forget that we kept honking the horn, i almost handbraked into a river, and flipped each car at least 5 times. Thank  :r*: for armor.

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:56 PM Edited by Strength, 04 March 2014 - 02:58 PM.

Nevermind.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:04 AM

I love long strategic chase scenes you can make with this game. Best ever.

It's been a while since I played GTAV, but I've had a few good chases that lasted for a good half hour.

I don't have any fancy video software to record but maybe one night I can record one with my hand cam and post something.

grumpy cat meme
  • grumpy cat meme

Le p'tit minou

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:16 AM Edited by grumpy cat meme, 04 March 2014 - 12:21 AM.

All I see in the title is "Runescape"... And I didn't even play this game!

Anyways, the cops are great when you want them to chase you but when it isn't planned, they're a plain the the ass.

And don't even call bullsh*t on me with the stupid argument "Whoa, M8, the cops in GTA V are so much smarter than in GTA IV." 1st, I never said the cops were better in GTA IV. 2nd, yes the police AI in GTA V is much more advanced than in IV****. 

However, waiting on more than two minutes, hidden in a hellhole somewhere in Blaine county, just to make a 1 star bounty go away is just plainly annoying.

With that said, the chases at 4 or 5 stars (with the invincibility cheat on) are extremely great and enjoying. I really like just to sticky bomb police cars until I get 4,5 stars and toggle invincibility. After that I steal a police vehicle and enjoy the rest: explosions, shootouts, helicopters, etc. while circling the island and killing the highest number of civilians and police officers possible. Sometimes I even venture in Ft. Zancudo: the party mix of the police and military is simply epic.

****The cops in GTA IV were a lot much more funnier. For your own enjoyment!-------->http://gtaforums.com...-police-quotes/

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:23 AM

I once rear-ended a cop car. I tried to drive away but he gave me 2 stars. I headed out by the Murrieta Oil Field and trecked up the mountain. I eventually lost the cops.

Such an escape. They should make a movie based on it.

fuzzel
  • fuzzel

The wierdest of the lot.

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:25 AM

I once rear-ended a cop car. I tried to drive away but he gave me 2 stars. I headed out by the Murrieta Oil Field and trecked up the mountain. I eventually lost the cops.

Such an escape. They should make a movie based on it.

yeah, that movie is already made. its called Rambo. quit living underneath a rock, lol.

im just joking around with you, lets share a laugh instead of starting WWIII

• universetwisters likes this

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:42 AM

good from far but far from good. locked.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:48 AM

What got locked?

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:22 AM Edited by ViceCityStalker, 04 March 2014 - 05:23 AM.

Dude no man that`s wrong it`s  mooi van ver maar ver van mooi!

OT : I don`t wanna recall any one specific chase but what I like to do is online in a free roam session grab a tank then achieve full stars then get in my XF infinity then switch to cinematic mode and bam the chase is on.I try to allude the cops and the other human players trying to kill me the fact that it`s in cinematic mode makes it waaaaay more interesting.

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:46 AM

Was running away from police through some alleys around the vinewood area, climbed to the top of a building, waited for them to follow me up then bailed off the top into a swimming pool below. It was some epic movie stuff! I find foot chases much more enjoyable than car chases..

RominOctane
  • RominOctane

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

Was running away from police through some alleys around the vinewood area, climbed to the top of a building, waited for them to follow me up then bailed off the top into a swimming pool below. It was some epic movie stuff! I find foot chases much more enjoyable than car chases..

Foot chases are awsome up until 4 stars. Especially in places with alot of alley ways and laddes as you said. I find it most fun in the industrial area in east los and the docks. Me and my buddy had an awsome foot chase in online. We managed to fight our way from the lsc in east los to the oil fields before we got a car, went to the airport and flew out to blain county. It was almost like one of the SP heists.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users