Photo

DO NOT BUY THE MASKS

46 replies to this topic
am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:49 PM Edited by am30, 03 March 2014 - 11:49 PM.

Why is there such a rush to get this DLC?  There is absolutely nothing contained in it to get excited about!

• 2281 likes this

Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:50 PM Edited by Rob142sti, 03 March 2014 - 11:53 PM.

This is obvious for people who use their brain...

Updates not officially released, let's buy stuff anyway.. Anyone that tried to buy something should take a cyanide pill asap

You have some unresolved issues you want to talk about? It's only a game you f*cking pistol.
Anyway, I'd stay away from buying anything until the official update tomorrow 

Yeah I do have an issue. It's being put on this planet with morons like you! It's not only just a game, it happens in real life situations as well

Let's rush to get sh*t when it was never officially released in the first place. And then bash the game when it doesn't work properly.

Just because it's on the marketplace (not owned by rockstar btw) you assume rockstar released something? Even tho there is no indication of them doing so?? No automated update? You are a joke, you don't deserve to quote my post you imbecile!
Even when they released early before, they're was an automated update, and a notice from the company you fool

BloodRed87
  • BloodRed87

Loser

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:53 PM

God damn people, wait for tomorrow for the update to officially launch. Any money you lost is your own damn fault.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:53 PM

I just want to say, we got a real...

RED TIE

Just so you know, I dont ever read a damn thing you post. Im too distracted/hypnotised by your sig. Takes me a while to move to the next post. And makes me completely forget the topic. lol

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:55 PM

Updates not officially released, let's buy stuff anyway.. Anyone that tried to buy something should take a cyanide pill asap

You have some unresolved issues you want to talk about? It's only a game you f*cking pistol.
Yeah I do have an issue. It's being put on this planet with morons like you! who rush to get sh*t when it was never officially released in the first place. And then bash the game when it doesn't work properly.

Just because it's on the marketplace (not owned by rockstar btw) you assume rockstar released something? Even tho there is no indication of them doing so?? No automated update? You are a joke, you don't deserve to quote my post you imbecile!
Even when they released early before, they're was an automated update, and a notice from the company you fool

Funny how you assume I'm one of the people downloading it, when that's not the case at all

Imbecile? what is this? the medieval times?
lol don't deserve to quote your ridiculous post? I was saying you're pretty damn stupid for suggesting someone take a cyanide pill over a game,

HirsuteDave
  • HirsuteDave

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:55 PM

Don't try buying a hat if your toon is female too = twice now I've watched her walk off camera as soon as I try looking at the Trilbies. Can't do anything but switch sessions.

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:59 PM

this  :^:

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:03 AM

All right all right. Let's elaborate on this. You bought stuff, right? Does it still save in the Rockstar cloud for you?

Here's how it's possibly happening. You probably haven't lost the stuff you just bought, and your purchase is saved in the cloud. However, since it's not Patch 1.11, it doesn't work on the client side. But what if, the data being saved in the cloud now, that your items will appear in your wardrobe tomorrow after patch? No loss. 

This is only an assumption as it could also be the other way round. What's not being saved is on the client side alone, but is on the server side. However, it could also be that it isn't saving in the server side, hence it isn't working in your warddrobe.

HirsuteDave
  • HirsuteDave

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:05 AM

It's saving something to the cloud - I bought a new pair of pants and it was still on me when I had to switch sessions (thanks to the hat glitch I mentioned above).

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:09 AM

All right all right. Let's elaborate on this. You bought stuff, right? Does it still save in the Rockstar cloud for you?

Here's how it's possibly happening. You probably haven't lost the stuff you just bought, and your purchase is saved in the cloud. However, since it's not Patch 1.11, it doesn't work on the client side. But what if, the data being saved in the cloud now, that your items will appear in your wardrobe tomorrow after patch? No loss. 

This is only an assumption as it could also be the other way round. What's not being saved is on the client side alone, but is on the server side. However, it could also be that it isn't saving in the server side, hence it isn't working in your warddrobe.

Careful. You are asking people to use logic and patience. That can be dangerous. 

• iainspad likes this

DCxMoneyxMurdaz
  • DCxMoneyxMurdaz

TrapGod Capo C3L3BRiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:15 AM

You WILL lose your money!

For some reason, the masks will not register being in your inventory! Just bought a few, when I tried to put them on, they weren't there. Transaction log shows money being deducted. Wait, or you will lose your money!

41982966.jpg

• Spyrothedragon9972 likes this

Thecomrade9
  • Thecomrade9

Cya in badsport

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:17 AM Edited by Thecomrade9, 04 March 2014 - 12:18 AM.

Anyone that tried to buy something should take a cyanide pill asap

sehr+gut+mein+freund+You+_11721a5a7f9588

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:19 AM

But I put on the purple mask because Decepticons.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:20 AM

Well I have billions. I'm rich you peasants.

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:21 AM

this  :^:
two morons one forum

Yeah I do have an issue. It's being put on this planet with morons like you! It's not only just a game, it happens in real life situations as well
Let's rush to get sh*t when it was never officially released in the first place. And then bash the game when it doesn't work properly.
fanboyish post ftl

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:24 AM Edited by Jaggs, 04 March 2014 - 12:26 AM.

Wow. 

The logic of some people in this thread.

I bought the G36C. Backed out. It sticked. So, if that sticks, no reason why the other stuff shouldn't stick as well. (even though it somehow applied a pink skin to it) So I tried on a few masks. Those didn't stick. Doesn't matter, I have 2 million and those masks are so sick, I would've spend triple on them. 

I am not complaining that omgzgosh I am broke please rockstar kill yourself or whatever. I am simply warning others that might have saved up for the new cars and clothes and do not notice: just don't buy them. And then people come in here being the usual assholes.

Bravo gtaforums. 

Spyrothedragon9972
  • Spyrothedragon9972

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:12 AM

Hmmmmmm.........I wonder why?

Maybe it's because the damn update hasn't been released yet?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users