SP -> MP Patched?

44 replies to this topic
sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:06 PM

You can still store any super car after 1.11 using Kristows method...

To all who are saying 'it's too late b*tches' or something similar...it's a game, you don't drive the car in real life, get over yourself. Thanks.

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:18 PM

hey guys
n00b question i need to import my fully modded z-type to MP but can i store it in my garage? i think it will say its been stolen or something 
and what is lag switch ?

You can store them. You needa friend however.have your friend park the car close to the garage with the drivers sidefacing the garage. You go in your garage, grab a car you want to replace(buy a free elegy if needed). Have r your friend stand on the car. Then get in the car you wany replaced, pull up phone-quick job-join race. It will say are you sure then hold a/x and r2/rt at thr same time on that screen for 7seconds. Quiy job, you willspawn in your garages tunnel, walk towards door very quickly and get in thr supet car.

az-shabrani
  • az-shabrani

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:23 PM

hey guys
n00b question i need to import my fully modded z-type to MP but can i store it in my garage? i think it will say its been stolen or something 
and what is lag switch ?

You can store them. You needa friend however.have your friend park the car close to the garage with the drivers sidefacing the garage. You go in your garage, grab a car you want to replace(buy a free elegy if needed). Have r your friend stand on the car. Then get in the car you wany replaced, pull up phone-quick job-join race. It will say are you sure then hold a/x and r2/rt at thr same time on that screen for 7seconds. Quiy job, you willspawn in your garages tunnel, walk towards door very quickly and get in thr supet car.

i have tried that but i spawn on the mission location far away from my garage any idea what am doing wrong ?

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

It is possible using the solo method.

stored the Turismo and Jester...need to make space for the alpha now xD

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:59 PM

hey guys
and what is lag switch ?

i have tried that but i spawn on the mission location far away from my garage any idea what am doing wrong ?

You need to have a friend watch the car. Also sometimes it miht spawn u at the mission but tjats what he friend is for. This almost always works first try for me, then for a second car near after it takes 3-5 faiils to work again. Make sure your doing this in a public session, invite onlys no longer work.

az-shabrani
  • az-shabrani

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:16 AM

hey guys
and what is lag switch ?

You need to have a friend watch the car. Also sometimes it miht spawn u at the mission but tjats what he friend is for. This almost always works first try for me, then for a second car near after it takes 3-5 faiils to work again. Make sure your doing this in a public session, invite onlys no longer work.

i tried it alone but when i went in my garage some one stole the car and left his VACCA there so i was like "ok i will take that" but i spawn on the mission location when i got back to my garage i found my z-type there and it was beatin up look like the guy had enough with it and decide to give it back but strange the car never disappear no matter how many times i failed its never gone i failed like 10 times 

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:49 AM

NOS has been completely removed from online and SP, even if you reactivate it on a save editor. But the SP>MP has NOT been patched, you only need to change one thing, you must do it in an open lobby, not an Invite Only section, I will be testing SOLO sessions later,

here is a list of all changes and confirmed exploites/glitches:

"http://gtaforums.com...s-111-changed/"

• serpentoflight likes this

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:02 AM

Its not mine, its cap. Vee's method :D
Also, make sure your spawn location is set to garage, and keep tapping x and r2 when loading and quitting the race. Seems to help me
  • serpentoflight likes this

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:03 PM

Its not mine, its cap. Vee's method :DAlso, make sure your spawn location is set to garage, and keep tapping x and r2 when loading and quitting the race. Seems to help me

Not necessarh, just hold r2 and x for seven seconda when llading the race.
Also save editor has been updated if anyones usin. Has a sharing server and custom primary color wheel.
  • serpentoflight and kasheku like this

Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

Also save editor has been updated if anyones usin. Has a sharing server and custom primary color wheel.

The Nitrous box is still there, hopefully they'll find a way to enable it again..

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:08 AM

The Nitrous box is still there, hopefully they'll find a way to enable it again..

It has been completely removed form both singleplayer and online, even with a HEX editor you cannot turn it on any more, They will NOT let it be active until the release the "Street Racing/Midnight Club" DLC. It will be like San Andreas, there will be a different Garage for Lowriders and Street Racers, They have found code for hydraulics in the ifruit app and we found NOS in the HEX editor, so its there and it wasn't an accident.

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:56 AM

i hate reading this thread when i cant get to my ps3 for another 5 days to try all this out. yet i cant stay away as i love reading all the stories of everyones success with the glitch :p

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:57 AM

It has been completely removed form both singleplayer and online, even with a HEX editor you cannot turn it on any more, They will NOT let it be active until the release the "Street Racing/Midnight Club" DLC. It will be like San Andreas, there will be a different Garage for Lowriders and Street Racers, They have found code for hydraulics in the ifruit app and we found NOS in the HEX editor, so its there and it wasn't an accident.
REALLY?!? Youve got me so excited now bahaha

Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:19 PM

That does sound pretty cool, though it would still ne nice to have nitro on some of the regular cars - makes a few of the sh*tboxes worthwhile.

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

I guess in the meantime ill just be bringin over dlc cars and white swat trucks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users