SP -> MP Patched?

44 replies to this topic
Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:17 PM

Did they patch this or nitro with the Business DLC?

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Soldier

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:21 PM

no

Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:20 AM

ty.

Velnyx
  • Velnyx

☆ Lowballer ☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:59 AM

It's not confirmed. Patch 1.11 hasn't been live yet (it will be in a couple of hours).

Wait for the patch to go live and check afterwards.

• SolidSnails likes this

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:01 AM

I can't seem to do the glitch anymore.....

It says "failed to syn profile' when I try to connect back to gta online.

Any suggestion?

IInsanityGaming
  • IInsanityGaming

The One and Only

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:44 AM

got Franklin's Buffalo yesterday buit thats the only time I've ever done the glitch

Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:12 AM

I was able to bring the Jester and Tourismo into MP and insure them. Better get 'em now before the patch goes live, just in case.

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:37 AM

From what I've read, lad switch still works, and old method does work but apparently you have to bring the car into a public session not invite only, so pick a safe spot to try it out.

I personally can't test for another week, hope there is still an easy method but

colagamerXD
  • colagamerXD

Cereal Gangsters [CRGS]

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

From what I've read, lad switch still works, and old method does work but apparently you have to bring the car into a public session not invite only, so pick a safe spot to try it out.

I personally can't test for another week, hope there is still an easy method but

I'm gonna try it today, without Lag-Switch.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:31 PM

Try Beekers up in Palleto. Nobody ever goes up there.

• iMPAK540 likes this

Dvs420darkstar
  • Dvs420darkstar

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:37 PM

Does anyone know if the money glitch with a bike and your friend blowing it up works after 1.11?

mr funknuts
  • mr funknuts

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

I tried the non LSC way and yeah you have to bring the car into a public lobby instead of invite only, i moved a few felon gt's from singler player as the sell for about 55k modded now.

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

Ok sweet and did you need the lag switch or were you able to do it the simple way?

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:45 PM

Just tried it, simple way works for open lobbies...I will check for crew only later on

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:57 PM

Haha that's awesome. The open lobby doesn't bother me, just do it in front of garage. Just stoked we don't need to use the bloody lag switch.

Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:28 PM Edited by Dopey™, 04 March 2014 - 07:28 PM.

Yep, working for me in public sessions, no lag switch. Been selling Frank's Buffalo all day, the prices are back to normal.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

Good job guys

About to store all three DLC vehicles completely modded for nothing.

I wish I enjoyed playing Rooftop Rumble and Coveted as much as others but I don't.

JonRenemy
  • JonRenemy

Greater Than Great

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:08 PM

Good job guys

I wish I enjoyed playing Rooftop Rumble and Coveted as much as others but I don't.

Surely they won't store since they're Sports and Super cars

SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Badass Alpha Skitty

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:32 PM

Good job guys

Surely they won't store since they're Sports and Super cars

You cant store them unless you glitch them some how, what you can do is use the SP to MP glitch to earn money for them.  Got rid of my Coquette and Entity for the Jester and Tourismo since they both seem faster.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:33 PM

I cant store my Turismo in my garage online.  I glitched it into a lobby (I can confirm public sessions work while private sessions do not, don't ask me why) but I cant bring it into my garage or the LSC.  I'll do more testing.

Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:41 PM

I was able to store them by glitching from SP before the update went live on MP. You had to search the update in the store manually yesterday. Too late, bitches!

mr funknuts
  • mr funknuts

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:56 PM

Yep, working for me in public sessions, no lag switch. Been selling Frank's Buffalo all day, the prices are back to normal.

How much does Franklin's Buffalo sell for?

JonRenemy
  • JonRenemy

Greater Than Great

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:01 AM

How much does Franklin's Buffalo sell for?

133k and some change

SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Badass Alpha Skitty

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:31 AM

A quick tip for those who dont know:

When doing this glitch, you can use franklin's LSC shop out in sandy shores to fully upgrade a car for free (do this while you're doing the duping glitch, the part where you park a car in the entrance). 

Also, when doing this glitch, the car you just duped should always be relocated to the impound in LS, so you can just go to the impound, get the car, and drive it back to what ever LSC you want.

azrock
  • azrock

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

How do you bypass the "Sorry, we don't need cars right now."

Kimo134
  • Kimo134

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:58 AM

Wait 48min or just change to another session.

BlakeAlv
  • BlakeAlv

Admin Yo

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:09 AM

if you got the dlc 'the day before' you were able to get all 3 for free. I got the jester and turismo for free just drove em into my garage and full coverage was free, only bought the jet for both characters :]

henryborked
  • henryborked

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:09 AM Edited by henryborked, 05 March 2014 - 06:18 AM.

A quick tip for those who dont know:

When doing this glitch, you can use franklin's LSC shop out in sandy shores to fully upgrade a car for free (do this while you're doing the duping glitch, the part where you park a car in the entrance). 

Also, when doing this glitch, the car you just duped should always be relocated to the impound in LS, so you can just go to the impound, get the car, and drive it back to what ever LSC you want.

In case you don't own Franklins LSC here's a handy tip. If you want, say a fully modded Sultan from sp but you don't want to spend offline money modding it, all you need to do is not save your game! You start doing the glitch as usual but you only mod the car just before you bring it online. The money will be deducted from your offline character's account but if you then quit the game at any time after doing the glitch and restart it will be back. The mods on the offline version of the car will of course have disappeared. This does not work with the characters personal vehicles. Those mods stick.
  • Kimo134 likes this

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:32 AM

I was able to store them by glitching from SP before the update went live on MP. You had to search the update in the store manually yesterday. Too late, bitches!

You can still store super and sports cars in your garage online. Just did it 2hrs ago. And wiyh no lag switch what so ever. One thing that changed is that when you bring the car into mp and go back to sp it doesnt go into the impound lot, it stays at Franklins garage. Looks like in R* attempt to patch this they made it easier, fail. They need to focus on heist not supposedly "patching" things that still work like, money, duplicating, getting in michaels house online, sp to mp.

az-shabrani
  • az-shabrani

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:51 AM

hey guys

n00b question i need to import my fully modded z-type to MP but can i store it in my garage? i think it will say its been stolen or something 

and what is lag switch ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users