Quantcast

» «
Photo

More vehicles for purchase at SouthernSanAndreasSuperAutos.

93 replies to this topic
Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:22 AM

asea owners be like

I-Ain-t-Even-Mad-the-fresh-prince-of-bel

Marczone22
  • Marczone22

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:25 AM Edited by Marczone22, 04 March 2014 - 01:27 AM.

If you had a friend the Asea was hella easy to get, people please!  All these cars I've had it's basically been there done that, especially when we had the money apocalypse last Dec.

Christacoma
  • Christacoma

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:31 AM

Iol about the Asea, who cares if it was rare. I used to have one too, I got rid of it because it was ugly and poor performance. You guys should be thankful to have the extra spot in your garage...

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

~

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:37 AM

How about the picador, youga, primo, sentinel cabrio, tailgater?

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:40 AM

Lol I can finally get to see and drive the asea for the very first f*cking time :)( I'm yet to drive it)

Prepare for disappointment.

secrules2
  • secrules2

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:46 AM

f*cking hell, looks like I'm dumping my intruder until bigger garages come. why would they do that?

More cars to buy = more cash cards.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:47 AM

f*cking hell, looks like I'm dumping my intruder until bigger garages come. why would they do that?

Most of the cars are under 50k.  Half of them no one gives two hoots about . 

If you can't make 50k without using cash cards I feel sorry for you. 

• Aquaticwonder likes this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:50 AM

Makes me so happy. Now people will own cars because they like them, not because it's rare. Rarity is a terrible excuse.
  • Zorvaine likes this

secrules2
  • secrules2

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:51 AM

Right but it costs quite a bit to max them out.

ZeroSafe5615
  • ZeroSafe5615

Burn Knuckle!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:51 AM

I don't see the Karin Snipe on sale, my hipster status is still safe.

I'm joking, BTW.

• coach_wargo and Malibu454 like this

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:52 AM

Right but it costs quite a bit to max them out.

Same with any car. The mods are overpriced for anything. 

spazthing
  • spazthing

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:54 AM

Does this mean that if you had one of the cars that are now for sale on the website, had modified it quite a bit, is it worth more than 10K?

For example...I have an Intruder I dumped like 150K  in upgrades on, was worth like 65K prior to the big cleansing, and is now worth 10K.

After this update/DLC, will it return to being 65K, or will the under 50K rule apply?

I guess time will tell...

Deathdime89
  • Deathdime89

Night Caller

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:19 AM

Asterope, Asea, Intruder, Granger, etc.

I really don't care that they added the Asea... But did they have to add the Intruder? ;_; I felt really unique driving them, because I only ran into another player with an intruder twice since launch. -.- Really R* ? 

• ryd3r007 likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:25 AM

Dude. Really. Because it's rare? You drive that car because it'- let me tell you something.

Do you know why I have a Tailgater? "Because it's rare and you like to show it off?" Wrong. "Because you like to drive slow cars?" Shut the hell up, [insert your preferred sedan here]. I know someone's going to type something of this variant, so I beat you to the punch. Ha.

I like the Tailgater because it's the best sedan in the game. Like, tight handling, top speed like crazy, and you can ram it with a big rig and you'd still keep driving due to excellent German make.

Like if I was a slammer guy, and I wanted to drive a car so low I can't drive at any road that has a sharp angle, or that I can't even go past a speed bump without requiring repairs afterwards, you get the Intruder.

NOT BECAUSE IT'S RARE.

• BrownMattHall likes this

Deathdime89
  • Deathdime89

Night Caller

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:36 AM

Dude. Really. Because it's rare? You drive that car because it'- let me tell you something.

Do you know why I have a Tailgater? "Because it's rare and you like to show it off?" Wrong. "Because you like to drive slow cars?" Shut the hell up, [insert your preferred sedan here]. I know someone's going to type something of this variant, so I beat you to the punch. Ha.

I like the Tailgater because it's the best sedan in the game. Like, tight handling, top speed like crazy, and you can ram it with a big rig and you'd still keep driving due to excellent German make.

Like if I was a slammer guy, and I wanted to drive a car so low I can't drive at any road that has a sharp angle, or that I can't even go past a speed bump without requiring repairs afterwards, you get the Intruder.

NOT BECAUSE IT'S RARE.

How about you f*ck off over there and enjoy the game your way, while I enjoy it mine? Eh? Is that too difficult for you mate? 

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

I'm glad the Asea is worthless now.  I've had it in my garage just because I have a modded car collection (I've had it since tanks and jets could go in your garage) but now I can just get rid of it.  So happy.  Too bad it sells for a pitiful 10k.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:43 AM

NOT BECAUSE IT'S RARE.

How about you f*ck off over there and enjoy the game your way, while I enjoy it mine? Eh? Is that too difficult for you mate? 

Then don't f*cking complain about your stupid slammed ride being rare, asshole.

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:53 AM

Good, fillies thought they were god because they had a Asea.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:57 AM

Good, fillies thought they were god because they had a Asea.

I kind of thought the Asea was cool. It's like a second-rate Premier.

cris-formage
  • cris-formage

Brother Brother

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:31 AM

I have the Asea, but not because of its rarity. It's because it is the closest rendition of my Chevrolet Aveo in the game, so I keep it in silver color and stock rims. It doesn't have the best performance, but it does its job.

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Not much of an impression...

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:54 AM

I have the asea just because it's rare,really.Because i don't actually don't have a car that i like much so at the end i get rid of most of my cars and started collecting rare cars instead.So what are the rare cars that are still not on sale?

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:57 AM

I will be keeping my Asea. It will probably be just as rare in terms of people who own it as I can see many people buying it, quickly getting tired of it, and ditching it.

0_0.jpg

I'm sorry, but would you ever be able to get rid of that beautiful troll mobile? Even my NY plates say "LEMNPRTY,"

Deathdime89
  • Deathdime89

Night Caller

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:04 AM

NOT BECAUSE IT'S RARE.

Then don't f*cking complain about your stupid slammed ride being rare, asshole.

...Can you not see anything hypocritical about that statement? Your quantity of complaining is far more present than mine. I said one thing, you retorted and complained ...I told you to take your opinions and shove it, and you retorted again, complaining about complaining. 

My statement was just a fun little jab at the fact that you can actually purchase a vehicle that I value (BECAUSE I ENJOY THE WAY IT LOOKS, AND IT WASN'T NECESSARILY EASY TO GET AT FIRST.). So tell me, at which point did you turn into *Captain Douchebag, and feel as though you knew more about my post than I did? I would really like to know, becuase I am deeply conc-, f*ck that noise. Once again, why don't you go off into your own little world where you yell at people for actually having preferences , and I will be here in the real world, waiting for you. This is in hopes that, one day, when you realize that being a pretentious little butt f*cker doesn't actually get you anywhere in life but fist deep in someones ass. 

Oh, here is the definition for Captain Douchebag, if you are curious (I know you are). 

http://www.urbandict...ptain Douchebag

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Ready for PC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:17 PM

I actually bought the Asea when it came out because I wanted a car that looks so basic that everybody will ignore it. And it looks like the cheapest sedan avaiable in Europe (Dacia Logan)

Besides, you SHOULD buy a Stanier because it looks like a cop car. Add your cop crew logo and cop corn and paint the car white, and you are your own PD. Or just go all black/dark blue and tinted and be an undercover cop. Roleplay people!

• Malcot and Deathdime89 like this

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Not much of an impression...

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:22 PM

I used to leave my Asea with car bombs without any mods outside lsc(like an npc)and nobody even notice it.Now with the car available in ssa super autos i don't see any reason to own it.

Deathdime89
  • Deathdime89

Night Caller

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:48 PM

I used to leave my Asea with car bombs without any mods outside lsc(like an npc)and nobody even notice it.Now with the car available in ssa super autos i don't see any reason to own it.

I would actually like the Asea (it reminds me of a shortened Chevy Cobalt), if there were more decal options for the vehicle. The one sticker set isn't very...well, attractive. 

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

Why not in single player? It would be very little extra effort. The selection of cars available from the website in single player has always been very poor compared to online. I want to be able to buy the cars in single player so I can try them out.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:02 PM

Why not in single player? It would be very little extra effort. The selection of cars available from the website in single player has always been very poor compared to online. I want to be able to buy the cars in single player so I can try them out.

the save editor is useful for this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

I actually bought the Asea when it came out because I wanted a car that looks so basic that everybody will ignore it. And it looks like the cheapest sedan avaiable in Europe (Dacia Logan)

Besides, you SHOULD buy a Stanier because it looks like a cop car. Add your cop crew logo and cop corn and paint the car white, and you are your own PD. Or just go all black/dark blue and tinted and be an undercover cop. Roleplay people!

Yesterday I stole a cop car, drove up to people and sounded the sirens a few times, got out and beat them with a night stick. It was hilarious. I actually killed some kid 3 times this way, he only had a pistol but he was too late with shooting me every time.

the save editor is useful for this

Yeah, I'd consider using it for single player.

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:04 PM

It is a cop Car in IV and V. In V it is the Second Generation of the Stanier that is used by the Police (Police Cruiser, Sheriff's Cruiser, Unmarked Cruiser). The 1st generation Stanier is the essentially the pair of jeans you get from an older sibling. It runs excellent when you know how to operate it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users