57 replies to this topic
LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:46 PM

Hi everyone

I am new to GTA and only played GTA V.I've just completed the storyline and am a bit confused.When i saved game it said i had only done 70% so is there something i'm missing to achieve 100%?Thanks in advance.

MacCar11
  • MacCar11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:53 PM

Hi Newbi

Congrats in purcha$ing Gtav

All ur missing to go from 70 upto that 100% is alot of hours to do various Little stuff.

GL

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

to achieve 100%?Thanks in advance.

Greetings and welcome to the forum, please have a look at this topic---> http://gtaforums.com...-100-checklist/

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:04 PM

Something i have missed is helping people who are being mugged or in need of help,one being on a building site where i should have cleared some tubes to save the trapped man in a truck,how do i see where these are?

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

Something i have missed is helping people who are being mugged or in need of help

Those are Random Events. You only need to complete 14 towards your 100% and there are lots of them.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:23 PM

Welcome to the forum and the GTA franchise LFC_Buc. If you link your account to the Rockstar Games Social Club website, there is a way to see exactly everything you have done and not done, and where to find them. If not, then feel free to seek some more help and we will do our best to assist you.

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

Given the fact i got to the end and saw the credits,i have completed all missions and Strangers and freaks right?

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:05 PM

When you see the credits, that means you only beat the main 69 missions. In fact, you can tell how many of each you have left by hitting the Start Menu, and under the Stats tab at the bottom, you will see "100% Checklist". It will then tell you how many missions you have completed for each category.

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:23 PM

Thanks for that chrisscorsese88.

I have done 69/69 Missions

2/42 Hobbies and Passtimes

17/20 Strangers and Freaks

11/14 Random Events

2/16 Misc

How do i see what Strangers and Freaks i'm missing?

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:50 PM Edited by chrisscorsese88, 03 March 2014 - 10:51 PM.

Well the easiest way is the Rockstar Website, the hard way is research. Maybe this will help...

6B5dGKS.png

The pictures with the blue bar on the left are the ones that count towards the 20/20 total. FYI- Collecting the letter scraps and spaceship parts are counted as a S&F mission, as well as completing all parachute jumps.

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:27 PM

Ok am missing:

Papparazzo The Partnership

A Starlet In Vinewood

Grass Roots Franklin

Grass Roots The Smoke In

Far Out

The Final Frontier

Uncalculated Risk

This is odd as says i have done 17/20 Strangers and Freaks on my 100% Checklist under Stats

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:34 PM

Sometimes it can get buggy like that, but I'm glad I was able to help you figure it out.

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:39 PM

So how do i start these if i can't see them on my map?

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:01 AM

Well "A Starlet in Vinewood" appears when you collect all the letter scraps, "The Final Frontier" appears when you collect all the spaceship parts, but only after you begin the mission "Far Out", since that mission is actually needed to begin collecting those and "Uncalculated Risk" appears when you complete all the parachute jumps. As for the others, they should have appeared naturally. If you can go online, do so and play some missions and then switch back to story mode, but do so through the character switch wheel rather than from the start menu. That's the only way I know to trigger those to appear. 

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:45 AM

Will redoing Strangers and Freaks affect my %?Just thinking I could redo the Papparazzo One as it might unlock the Papparazzo The Partnership that is missing?

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:45 PM

Replaying any missions does not affect your overall %, but you can try anyways and see what happens.

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:31 PM Edited by LFC_Buc, 06 March 2014 - 07:31 PM.

Tried replaying Strangers and Freaks Papparazzo The Sex Tape in the hope it opened Papparazzo The Partnership but nothing happened.I also played some Missions online then switched back but still nothing.I've done 41 of the Strangers And Freaks Missions,how many are there in total? I've read up on Paparazzo The Partnership and remember it unlocking because i remember going to meet Beverly whilst hiding in the Dumpster,i went through the process where he said he will send me the locations of the ppl i will need to go to and take photo's but i've not got any locations sent to me.I can't find where to go to go back to the Dumpster to see if anything happens,is there a link where it is pinpointed on the Map? Also the same goes for the locations of the ppl i'm meant to go see,is there a link for them?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:39 PM

After completing Paparazzo - The Partnership, there should be two green area circles marked on the map. One in Downtown Vinewood and one in Mirror Park.

I don't remember if they appear when you get the text or not but try driving around these areas to see if the mission will trigger.

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

How do i link my account to my Rockstar Games Social Club Website?

After completing Paparazzo - The Partnership, there should be two green area circles marked on the map. One in Downtown Vinewood and one in Mirror Park.

I don't remember if they appear when you get the text or not but try driving around these areas to see if the mission will trigger.

There are no Green Circles on my Map and i've not got a clue where Downtown Vinewood or Mirror Park is,i'm very new to this.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:50 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 06 March 2014 - 08:36 PM.

How do i link my account to my Rockstar Games Social Club Website?

Click on the gear icon next to your username and click "Settings"
vIZpxEt.png

Go to "Linked Accounts" tab and choose whatever platform you play on :)
295cSlO.png

Stats should update as soon as you play the game after linking accounts.

There are no Green Circles on my Map and i've not got a clue where Downtown Vinewood or Mirror Park is,i'm very new to this.

wFuENOL.png

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:37 PM Edited by LFC_Buc, 06 March 2014 - 11:40 PM.

Ok have linked my account to Rockstar Social Club.It says in there i have done the Paparazzo The Partnership which has annoyed me as on the Map under Game/Strangers and Freaks,it doesn't show up that i've done it.The 2 i'm missing towards the 100% Checklist are ''Uncalculated Risk'' and ''The Final Frontier'' which i think i know what i have to do for them.The others i'm missing are:

Seeking The Truth

Accepting The Truth

Assuming The Truth

Chasing The Truth

Bearing The Truth

Delivering The Truth

Exercising The Truth

Unknowing The Truth

Death At Sea

Damaged Goods

The Last One

Any ideas how i unlock these?

Thanks for your help.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:48 AM

To start the "Truth" missions, go to the Epsilon program website as Michael, and answer the ten questions, after you get the evaluation, a new icon should appear on the map. Death at Sea is another Strangers and Freaks mission for Michael, which appears at the Sonar Collections Dock. Damaged Goods is a mission that requires you to deliver a Deludamol van as Trevor to his trailer at Sandy Shores for his mother, and The Last One is a mission for Franklin that appears once you attain 100% game completion.

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:14 PM

What's the best way to find the 50 Spaceship Parts,really struggling with it?

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

The fastest way is to just watch a YouTube video on it, you can collect them all in about an hour just following a YouTube guide.

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:09 AM

So find a Video with the locations marked on the Map,pause it and mark on your Map then go find it?I did that with the 50 Letter Scraps and it took me nearly a full day to do.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:43 PM

What I did is marked ten of them at a time using the "Points of interests" while watching the video, then I hauled a cab to get me to each one rather quickly, and if it was on a roof, I would just spawn cheat a Buzzard. Not sure if you want to cheat, but you can always find a helicopter and just fly to each one. Maybe it would take a couple hours, but it shouldn't take all day.

Awesome2dothis
  • Awesome2dothis

Player Hater

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:20 PM

I do have a few tips, you don't need to complete all of the truth mission series as a few are required but you can always complete it and get the $2m, the last one mission is just a fun little thing to do if you're bored again not required, for the hobbies and pastimes, they're all really fun exept for doing yoga which is boring or golf wich is long and finally misc. litterly takes 10s. Hope I helped

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:39 AM Edited by LFC_Buc, 12 March 2014 - 12:40 AM.

Your be happy to know am nearly finished (94%) :)

Am doing 25 Stunt Jumps,am i right in thinking it can be any 25 or the 50 Stunt Jumps available?

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:50 AM

Hi, yeah any 25 stunt jumps count to your 100%

LFC_Buc
  • LFC_Buc

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:00 PM Edited by LFC_Buc, 12 March 2014 - 07:16 PM.

Sorry for all the dumbarse questions but don't want to have loads of threads open when i can ask what to do in here.

I tried to purchase a Motorbike but it said my Garage is full.There are loads of stuff in there that i don't need and tbh dont know how they got in there,how do i free space up so i ca store a Motorbike in it?I know i can purchase it through someone else but i really would like everything i buy in 1 place.

Also i bought a Car and everytime i log on it's always in the Police Pound even tho i stored it in my Garage before i logged out,any reason for this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users