Sound problem

3 replies to this topic
Chevy Wolfs
  • Chevy Wolfs

Dat silly pony fan ;3

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:39 PM

Alright, hello again everyone. I got a problem with the sound, like... music. I add the music to a certain objective like 37 and it plays for a while and then stops. Maybe it is because the next objectives happening after 37? Is this a bug or should it be like that?

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"I wasn't counting cards, I was cheating."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

Yup. It should be like that. The sound put in the objective #37 is playing ONLY in #37 etc. Only ambience sounds can play the entire mission or without certain objectives. I think y'know the drill with'em.

Green-chicken
  • Green-chicken

Time to chew bubble gum and kick-ass !

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:17 AM

Yup. It should be like that. The sound put in the objective #37 is playing ONLY in #37 etc. Only ambience sounds can play the entire mission or without certain objectives. I think y'know the drill with'em.

I agree with be Kowalski

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:40 AM

if you want a sound play in certain objectives use am. And add no am files to the objective that the sound should not want to play. Do this if there are no other am sound.

Or cut the sound file to the no.of objectives that it plays for and name them seperatly. Remember to cut the file as same time as the objective if its a timed one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users