Photo

Aegis Global PMC Recruiting Now.

49 replies to this topic
Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:01 PM Edited by Shavv, 10 April 2014 - 12:17 PM.

Since it's my first post I wish to say "Hi" to everybody :lol:

Right, R* doesn't provide decent space for promoting your crew soooooo here we go.

Links

Forum: http://aegisglobal.forumotion.co.uk/

Social Club: http://socialclub.ro...egis_global_pmc

~~~~ Welcome to Aegis Global PMC ~~~~

aegis_10.png

• In a nutshell

We are Playstation 3, Grand Theft Auto Online, Private Military Contractors themed crew. Our goal is to deliver new experience and fun in the game through cooperation, teamwork and just a bit of role-playing. The in-game possibilities delivered by free roam as well as various missions creates opportunities to enjoy fictional assignments and training that our company is running on daily basis. Dress code will be in place and some of the higher ranked members will be required to own a specific, modified vehicle for use in crew events.

Confidential ! For the use of recruitment process only

Our operatives are trying not to break the law, but in certain circumstances it could be required in order to complete our assignment. In mentioned case the company will make sure it cannot be identified, blamed or prosecuted for any illegal actions. Operatives will be briefed when certain anonymity is required and bonus will be included in the payment, after completing the assignment.

*[That was the example of mild role-playing that actually makes our crew members action in GTAO a bit more justified or believable in the concept that we are going to be a part of. If you want to know more about RP in our crew, refer to section "Role-play" under "Requirements"]

• Requirements

What do we expect from our members:

- Behaviour
You don't have to be 18+ to join BUT childish behaviour, trolling, abusing, killing crew members or just griefing in general, won't be tolerated on the forum or in game. We want to create a good and friendly environment to enjoy the game with other crew members.

- Communication
Decent English. I personally expect people of different nationalities to join our crew and it just make sense to communicate in one language. We wouldn't like a situation when there are for example 5 crew members playing together and 3 of them speaking in other language making the other 2 feel isolated. That's just not really why you want to get in the crew is it ? When there are only same nationality crew members playing in session/mission/whatever then obviously your choice will be native language and then that's fine.

- Headset
Self explanatory. If you can't use it at certain times (dead battery/late hour/other understandable reason) make sure to use in game text or PSN message to make other crew members aware.

- Presence
Be reasonably active on forum and in game. Every member will be required to have an account on forum using their PSN name or including it in the signature, so we can actually be aware of "who is who". You can use PSN signature bar from official page. After logging in, using your PSN details look for "Portable ID", then it's just a matter of coping and pasting the HTML code. Majority of our forum is hidden for unregistered users.

- Role-play
You simply have to acknowledge the fact that your character is employed by the PMC company. That means wearing our uniform, taking orders from HQ, taking part in crew events/fulfilling assignments and just playing along. You are still you so you don't have to pretend to be someone else really. If you want to utilise some kind of persona for your in-game character, you are very welcome to do so.

*example - we are doing mission to bust a drug deal for Gerald or Trevor/Ron, BUT in spirit of RP we are actually doing in game brief and for example we are being hired to retrieve a stolen military data that is about to be sold.

Martin wants you to kill a witness protected by police and agents ("Death from above" mission) - we are actually assassinating person involved in terrorist activities that is using diplomatic immunity or is simply being protected by CIA ( IIA in game ) for their own political games.

Hope you get the idea.Trust me that we can do much more using missions and free roam, like for example extracting and protecting the VIP (by putting a bounty on one of our members after needed preparations and keeping poor guy safe and sound :))

If you are on Xbox, we do recommend you to check out our friends "The Regulators965" who offers various combat support services. If you need help to shake off pursuit or just to fight off bunch of griefers, they are right people for the job.

Extraction and QRF (quick reaction force) services are completely free.

The Regulators965

- social club page http://socialclub.ro...e_regulators956

- forum thread http://gtaforums.com...entry1065027732

• Alex Francisco likes this

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:22 PM Edited by Shavv, 07 March 2014 - 06:46 PM.

Free cookies and stuff :lol:

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:31 PM

ooooo! Cookies and Stuff! Lol

Good luck with your PMC, like you detail and information above.

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:59 PM Edited by Shavv, 08 March 2014 - 05:59 PM.

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:57 PM

Our company is providing professional health care for employees  ;) :D

0_0.jpg

• Alex Francisco likes this

Dereimer500
  • Dereimer500

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:18 AM

I'm interested PSN: xbossdonvon

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 12:22 PM

Hi.

Glad to hear that :) Please apply through Rockstar Social Club site http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/  Look for Aegis Global PMC or -Shavv-

Thank you and I hope we will see you soon.

We are making some progress with recruiting members so I would like to thank awesome people who runs gtaforums. Your site do help guys. :lol:

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:14 PM Edited by Shavv, 22 March 2014 - 09:14 PM.

We offer crash landing courses, thanks to courtesy of our Head Pilot Delta :D

0_0.jpg

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

Nice, man.

The Lost Kings of Blaine County are interested in a friendly alliance.

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:30 PM Edited by Shavv, 26 March 2014 - 07:28 AM.

Sounds like a MC crew and we already have alliance with Warlocks MC. I have to say I do hesitate to add another one, because involvement in biker gangs war is not a good business for our company.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

Sounds like a MC crew and we already have alliance with Warlocks MC. I have to say I do hesitate to add another one, because involvement in biker gangs war is not a good business for our company.

No, we're not an MC.

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:38 PM Edited by Shavv, 26 March 2014 - 07:29 AM.

Oh okay. So what is exactly your crew about my friend ?  I honestly couldn't find it on social club or on this forum. There are plenty of "Lost" crews there though, but almost all of them are MCs.

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:58 PM

Oh okay. So what is exactly your crew about my friend ?  I honestly couldn't find it on social club or on this forum. There is plenty of "Lost" crews there though, but almost all of them are MCs.

I'd be rather interested in an alliance too.

We're the Los Santos Sirs (http://gtaforums.com...ering-services/), a group of private assassins who like to share a glass of Champagne every now and then. 

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:09 AM

We're the Los Santos Sirs (http://gtaforums.com...ering-services/), a group of private assassins who like to share a glass of Champagne every now and then. 

Hello.

Alliance seems like a good idea. We are still quite small in numbers, but we can offer services like: emergency extraction, VIP convoy and protection, sniper support.

The services for VIPs are specially useful when there is a bounty on your head. We do have access to facility in which our client will be completely safe from any assassination attempts, guarded by our highly-qualified personnel.

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:14 AM

Hello.

Alliance seems like a good idea. We are still quite small in numbers, but we can offer services like: emergency extraction, VIP convoy and protection, sniper support.

The services for VIPs are specially useful when there is a bounty on your head. We do have access to facility in which our client will be completely safe from any assassination attempts, guarded by our highly-qualified personnel.

Sounds like a good idea.I sent an invite request to your crew, and as soon as you accept I'll make a post on our wall and GTA F page

• Kelt1993 likes this

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:23 PM

Weeeeeeeeee....

0_0.jpg

..... are still recruiting  :lol: 

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:43 PM

Join us today. We are still recruiting.

0_0.jpg

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:03 AM

We can move our forces quickly and conduct night-time operations.

0_0.jpg

• OSO22 likes this

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:43 AM

You can also be part of our growing company. Sign your contract today and get your allocated parking space :lol:

0_0.jpg

OSO22
  • OSO22

Chief of The Regulators956

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:30 AM

You can also be part of our growing company. Sign your contract today and get your allocated parking space :lol:

0_0.jpg

Awesome, rooftop parking!

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

Awesome, rooftop parking!

Surpisingly our valet don't agree :/

GrIm1324
  • GrIm1324

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:18 PM

I like this a lot. If you fellas are active I want in.

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:27 PM

Glad to hear it. Please apply throught the social club and join our forum.

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

Teh Warlock!

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:51 AM Edited by BlackMilk, 05 May 2014 - 11:12 AM.

Got a couple of questions if you can be bothered to answer them!

1. Are you planning on becoming a very large crew or is the idea to stay small and personal?

I get that any military(-ish) organisation tends to have a substantial amount of members, but I just prefer smaller groups with people who all know eachother. Small village over cities, basically!

2. Is a certain amount of activity expected? Surely being offline for weeks is a bit much, but I don't play every day. Hell, I don't even have a job but I have plenty of other things (and games!) to do as well.

3. Crew vehicles and/or outfits? And if so, are you always required to drive/wear them?

4. Do you play missions with members for fun or just for money/RP? I'm sick and tired of not being able to do missions alone because they're either tough (hacking whilst faced with an infinite number of enemies, mission requires more than one player and noone ever joins or stays) and just playing RR over and over again, even before rank 75, is boring as hell.

Anyway, your crew definitely looks and sounds good. I'm currently a rank 73 (playing right now, probably 75 tomorrow) freelancer who is only a member of his own crew. Unfortunately I'm low on (RL) money and don't have a headset/mic that works with my PS3. If I can find a cheap one with decent quality I'm ordering it. Oh and, 20+ male, if that matters. Dutch but I have a decent enough understanding of the English language!

EDIT: Almost forgot! I'm an okay driver, I'm not rich and the only pegasus vehicles I currently own are the Speeder boat and the Seashark. =[

Shavv
  • Shavv

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:26 PM Edited by Shavv, 05 May 2014 - 10:32 PM.

Hello there.

I will be happy to answer your questions friend.

1. My idea is actually a small crew in which people know each other. If we going to have a lot of interest from players in future then maybe we will expand. Even so I think that we should be quite good with maximum of 20 maaaaaybe 30 members and not more than that. That should keep us a well-organised group, rather than a bunch of people using the same crew tag and having nothing in common. Our forum plays a mayor role in that as you get to know each other and have your say.

2. Just as most of us I'm a real person, with a real life (work, family, kid) and I definitely wouldn't expect people to prioritise a game over their lives. That's why I used term "reasonably active". You should be just fine :)

3. Yup we do have crew outfits and a crew vehicle. It is stated on our forum (in members section though) that we do expect higher ranked members to own a crew car, so you as a potential new member can buy/steal one whenever you feel that you can actually afford it/have space in garage/etc. As I would expect our members to wear uniforms as much as possible, you're not required to drive a crew vehicle all the time. We mainly use them in crew events, although upgraded, armored Granger is a decent machine :). Anyway, when you are playing alone, dress as you please, but mind you that you are representing our group with your character to other players in GTAO, so a guy running in his underpants wearing a pig mask is not really something I would like people to associate with Aegis Global PMC.

4. Both. I you need cash, we can help each other and do few well-paid missions obviously. But  there is plenty of great and interesting missions that we will want to play just for fun and because they give you a chance to work as a team, even though the reward may scare away other players. There are also activities we can do in free roam as a group.

Don't worry too much about mic at the moment then. Anyway if you are convinced to join us, please do so by social club, cause you sound like a person who will fit with our group nicely :)

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

Teh Warlock!

• Members

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:58 AM Edited by BlackMilk, 06 May 2014 - 10:31 AM.

Sounds great. And I completely understand what you're saying about representation. I haven't led many gaming groups but I too preferred it when members behaved properly so as not to make the whole unit look bad.

One crew vehicle suits me fine, especially if it's also a practical vehicle! I have no issues with using a specific outfit most/all of the time.

I would love to be a part of this. And I will look for an affordable but decent mic for this. My old headset and my current one are recognised by the PS3 at audio settings, but they don't seem to actually work. Somewhat frustrating.

Edit: Registered on forum and requested invitation on social club.

doser_
  • doser_

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:54 PM Edited by doser_, 06 May 2014 - 02:55 PM.

Ex IAA spy here living in Los Santos. Looking for private security work. I have a mic.

Check me out, hope to hear back.

http://socialclub.ro...t0mmy_vercetti_

OSO22
  • OSO22

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:51 PM

Sounds great. And I completely understand what you're saying about representation. I haven't led many gaming groups but I too preferred it when members behaved properly so as not to make the whole unit look bad.

One crew vehicle suits me fine, especially if it's also a practical vehicle! I have no issues with using a specific outfit most/all of the time.

I would love to be a part of this. And I will look for an affordable but decent mic for this. My old headset and my current one are recognised by the PS3 at audio settings, but they don't seem to actually work. Somewhat frustrating.

Edit: Registered on forum and requested invitation on social club.

Good choice BlackMilk, you're becoming a part of the movement of new crews taking over.

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

Teh Warlock!

• Members

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

Well, as soon as I get invited I hopefully will be! Already preparing for some crew action. Just gotta get a working mic for the PS3 and a buttload of in-game cash.

OSO22
  • OSO22

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:49 PM Edited by OSO22, 06 May 2014 - 10:37 PM.

If you limit spending, be smart, and put in work, you will watch your bank account soar quickly. Dint worry about having a bunch of super cars and having every vehicle possible, buy two very reliable cars (fast 2 door & fast 4 door), maybe a motorcycle, the vehicles your crew requires, and leave it at that for now. Put away anything you can for now and then once you have a comfortable amount saved up, you can spoil yourself a little at a time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users