Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which mission is the hardest in GTAO?

114 replies to this topic

Poll: Which mission is the hardest in GTAO? (156 member(s) have cast votes)

Which mission is the hardest in GTAO?

1. Cops Capacity (12 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. Base Invaders (23 votes [14.74%])

Percentage of vote: 14.74%

3. Death From Above (63 votes [40.38%])

Percentage of vote: 40.38%

4. Judge The Jurors (15 votes [9.62%])

Percentage of vote: 9.62%

5. Extradition (12 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

6. other (31 votes [19.87%])

Percentage of vote: 19.87%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:18 AM Edited by Muse182, 04 March 2014 - 07:18 AM.

Base Invaders. If you don't go in with others who at least have explosives and decent flying skills, prepare to fail.

There is a really good strategy to taking it on alone. I just drive in with the Entity, sticky bomb each jet then drive in the hangar and park really close to the door of the Cargobob. Fly it back to the airfield, get in Ron's plane to trigger the objective. It will then tell you to steal the Cargobob. Get back in the Cargobob and boom, mission is done. Don't even have to kill anyone. I think this is one of the easiest missions to do solo.

For OP, in my opinion, Judging The Jury is the hardest. Everyone sets a waypoint so everyone goes for the same target. That's OK for the first part of the mission but when the timer starts it turns into sh*t. I've only ever completed it once, I will just back out of the lobby now.

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:25 AM Edited by spectre89, 04 March 2014 - 07:26 AM.

Base Invaders. If you don't go in with others who at least have explosives and decent flying skills, prepare to fail.

There is a really good strategy to taking it on alone. I just drive in with the Entity, sticky bomb each jet then drive in the hangar and park really close to the door of the Cargobob. Fly it back to the airfield, get in Ron's plane to trigger the objective. It will then tell you to steal the Cargobob. Get back in the Cargobob and boom, mission is done. Don't even have to kill anyone. I think this is one of the easiest missions to do solo.

For OP, in my opinion, Judging The Jury is the hardest. Everyone sets a waypoint so everyone goes for the same target. That's OK for the first part of the mission but when the timer starts it turns into sh*t. I've only ever completed it once, I will just back out of the lobby now.
With a Buzzard I get them with 1:30 minutes left.

Also a Base Invaders Strategy:

Land on the building the cargobob is in. Snipe the Lazers. One player uses the plane to get to lazer 3. After sniping the 2 Lazers, get down the ladder (Check if there are soldiers before) You have some good cover from that side

Btw are you on PS3?

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:56 AM

Anything involving the lost MC and their endless army of aimbot motorcycle Calvary
  • DMadS likes this

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:05 AM

Death from Above. Eff that mission. If it weren't for the wanted stars and cops swarming the mansion, it'd be about in line with other missions. As it is, it's way, way out of whack considering the RP/money for completing it.

Death from above easy solo.

1. Drive to house across the street and down 1

2. Snipe target. 

3. walk to gate

4.get killed

5. Respawn, no stars

6. take photo

7. Stroll to Martins

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:07 AM

Why is this thread o popular? People has asked the same question only get few responses.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:12 AM

I am not sure,.. nothing really jumps out..; but Base Invaders is among the easiest..I don't think a lot people know that you don't have to fire a bullet and can use a car for the whole mission, also the CB cockpit is bullet proof so all you have to do is park next to it and jump in.

This mission came up when I was driving my Surfer so we flew Ron's plane and landed at the Amunation east of the gate and called the mechanic for my Infernus. Jumped the fence and completed as normal from there but you dont have to run back to Ron's plane. It's my new method now. Have to make sure you pull the plane off the road or the NPC's will smash it up! 

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

Asha! That light has a family!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:14 AM

Death from Above hands down. Did it once & I have no intentions of doing it again.

Why in God's name is Extradition on the polls....

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:18 AM

Anything involving the lost MC and their endless army of aimbot motorcycle Calvary

It's not endless, I tested it. Method in the Madness: 40-50

But I agree on "aimbot", because their aim is so far from reality.

Give'em a Repeater and they'll shoot the moon

jeager1999
  • jeager1999

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:06 AM

Judging the Jury isn't so bad with a Buzzard.  Although you can set Stickies on the spots where the Second Wave of Jurors Spawn.  If anyone cares, look at my Video of it, it's uploading as I type.

YOJI14
  • YOJI14

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:46 AM

Base Invaders. If you don't go in with others who at least have explosives and decent flying skills, prepare to fail. Honorable mention to The Los Santos Connection...don't even think of taking that one on alone.

Actually I think the easiest way to do it is if you have a car. I remember doing it with my Elegy back in the day when I had to use free cars. I just drover around and put stickies on the Lazers. Much easier than sneaking around the base imo

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:18 AM

death from above would be a great mission if you didnt get cops

So snipe from across the street. 

jeager1999
  • jeager1999

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:27 AM

death from above would be a great mission if you didnt get cops

So snipe from across the street. 

Yeah and now you don't have to take the Stupid Picture.

soulsaber01
  • soulsaber01

Man of Few Words

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:34 AM

Base invaders if you have retarded teammates. I completely hate Death from Above i've only completed it once. 

DMadS
  • DMadS

D MadS | RnG

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:24 PM

Lets assume you dont have professionals playing with you so you have to and you want to take most of the action by yourself or you're doing it solo (only on hard). Then the toughest one is undoubtedly los santos connection if you're doing it on foot. Easily the most complex and most action packed mission in this game. Pur love for it. Chemical extraction is another great one and can be tough at the end unless you know how to avoid the 5-6 hummers trying to hunt you down. 

Then here's my other great favourites in action subject

by land air and sea

four trailers

stick up the stick up crew

and no hay bronca - i know i know...

All of these are seriously underpayed both in rp and money (except no hay as no advanced weapons are there)

The only reason why i'm not a big fan of missions that has a trailer to be delivered because it can be destroyed rediculously easily... even an ordinary fence can blow it up...

Every tough mission gets easier as soon as you know the how but personally i always choose the all out fight on foot as thats what makes the action popping.

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Police Mocker

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:38 PM

Death from above is quite fun, but it's also annoying as hell. I would like to try this though (since I don't have a headset it's hard for me to try strategies in missions, which really sucks, but anyway):

I don't know the player limit (4, 6?), but I guess you could parachute down and just blast the guy with lead, land safely and quickly take a picture, while the other part of your team comes down and hovers close in a Buzzard with machine gunners on each side, picks you up and flies away.

Would be cool to try it. I'm guessing this mission gets easier the faster you are, since most of the time you get cornered somewhere and the cops just keeps coming at you.

-GXP-
  • -GXP-

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:25 PM

Base Invaders, made super cheap because of indefinitely respawning soldiers.

The only other mission I recall having difficulty with is Dish the Dirt because of the outrageously hyper sensitivity the ai snipers have.

Toasted-Cheese
  • Toasted-Cheese

Losing All Hope Was Freedom

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

I voted other just for the reason that none of the missions are hard in this game , i can easily clear any of them on hard by myself

Ghoul616
  • Ghoul616

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:57 AM

Method in the Madness

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:08 AM Edited by ajdude1, 21 March 2014 - 06:08 AM.

I hate death from above. pays crappy and it's just not worth playing. 

jeager1999
  • jeager1999

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:54 AM Edited by jeager1999, 21 March 2014 - 10:54 AM.

Base Invaders. If you don't go in with others who at least have explosives and decent flying skills, prepare to fail. Honorable mention to The Los Santos Connection...don't even think of taking that one on alone.

Actually I think the easiest way to do it is if you have a car. I remember doing it with my Elegy back in the day when I had to use free cars. I just drover around and put stickies on the Lazers. Much easier than sneaking around the base imo

I use a Buzzard it's takes a while to get the Jets destroyed cause the Lock-On loves the infinite spawning soldiers.

DMadS
  • DMadS

D MadS | RnG

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:21 AM

The Los santos connection.

That 2nd area terminal position is stupid, and with autoaim AI and team mates trying to crush you with their car while you hack it...

Nah the only real part I hate is the fact that you have to chase a jet at the end with the nearby buzzards, but once you get in one 3 granger appear head on and you die before takeoff :S impossible to catch the jet afterwards

It parks at the beggining of the runway. As soon as you get to the airport you just blow it up.

Special Agent 25
  • Special Agent 25

Formerly L5B4LiF3

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

judge the jurors? pretty sure its judging the jury but yeah that one since it's the only one you can't solo.

Awesome2dothis
  • Awesome2dothis

Player Hater

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:06 PM

My opinion on every job and how it can get players to struggle and solutions.

Cops Capacity: I got from GTA Wikia a tip to do it, just have 1 player at the police riot and 1 at the police bikes and when the first player destroys the cop cars the 2nd and 3rd players destroy the police vehicles in front of them and go after the prison bus together and if 1 player loses his wanted level everyone does.
Base invaders: this wasn't hard, in fact I completed this mission alone, the military attacks you if you get to close or start attacking them first, I just got a Lazer and killed everyone and got the cargobob and escaped.
Death from above: now I understand why this mission has the most votes but after patch 1.10 every "photograph the target" objective have been removed from missions (found in patch notes) so you get in get out no pictures just kills
So I think the hardest two with no solutions are "Extradition" and "Judging the Jurrors". Glad I can help

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:10 AM

I'm voting Dry Docking also. I have never restarted a mission more than this one and usually for stupid stuff. Four players even. People just go balls out Rambo on this one every time and I don't know why.

DanDud88
  • DanDud88

DanDud88

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

I think its stupid that hard missions like the one in the poll have poor pay outs and the easy ones like rooftop rumble (which doesn't even take place on a rooftop) pays alot more.  Rockstar should have made the mission payout proportionate to the difficulty of the missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users