Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which mission is the hardest in GTAO?

114 replies to this topic

Poll: Which mission is the hardest in GTAO? (156 member(s) have cast votes)

Which mission is the hardest in GTAO?

1. Cops Capacity (12 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. Base Invaders (23 votes [14.74%])

Percentage of vote: 14.74%

3. Death From Above (63 votes [40.38%])

Percentage of vote: 40.38%

4. Judge The Jurors (15 votes [9.62%])

Percentage of vote: 9.62%

5. Extradition (12 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

6. other (31 votes [19.87%])

Percentage of vote: 19.87%

Vote Guests cannot vote
EmptyVoid95
  • EmptyVoid95

Follow me on Bleeter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

Gentry Does It.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Go hard or Go home

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:43 PM

Method to Madness I think its called? Its a Trevor mission... Play it on hard. The hardest mission IMO.

Yea just getting ready to mention this mission its not beatable by yourself because of the npc infinite spawns around the boats.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

My bad, I missed it due to the shock of not seeing any difficult missions on the list

if you destroy the limo you lose the documents and mission fails

No you don't.

These are some of the hardest in most people's opinions, most of the ones I listed I find easy. Also yes you do lose the documents, I lost them when I destroyed the limo, but like someone said unless the limo is driving which propably is true. In my case I did it alone, entered the fort alone, stole a laser, destroyed the titan, parachute, stole a car, cornered the limo and exploded it.

Everytime I have done this mission, I've hit the limo with a jet or a Buzzard.  I have yet to destroy the documents by doing this.

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

Base invaders pisses me off because it can all go to sh*t in a matter of seconds. You have constant army dudes just spawning in with LMGs who pwn you if you get within range, and if you don't get to the cargobob in time, it gets set on fire, making you fail the mission instantly. 

Base Invaders is so easy you can do the mission under 5 mins and never fire a shot.  But if you insist on flying Ron's plane into the base your f*cked!

Comandante-Olle
  • Comandante-Olle

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

I would say "Last chopper out of LS" for me. Mostly because I only played it with total **tards not understanding you ain't rambo.

Other frustating missions is Landing Gear? (steal a plane on the beach) and Boat in the bay.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Go hard or Go home

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

I would also say judging the jurors because its unbeatable solo. You get three stars and the chopper following you the whole time while you have to take out 5 or 6 jurors then it times you with only 4 minutes and the remaining 4 are spread all over the map which makes it hard even with a buzzard when solo.

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

Death From Above f*ck that mission. Tried parachuting in dead. Provided overwatch in a Buzzard everyone on the ground died and I had 4 freaking stars. And the police never stop spawning goddamit. The horrible memories are coming flooding back. *Vietnam War flashbacks*

I call in a Merryweather attack chopper to distract the cops while I go in and pop the target. Then it's a matter of ditching the cops afterward. The price of calling them in isn't worth the price of the job though.

That's what I can't understand, why did they make a mission that's so hard avaiable for low levels and that pays so bad.

Buffaloro
  • Buffaloro

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

Personally I think Extradition is. I finished only once.

Go to Sandy Shores airfield pick up Lazer that spawns there (in fact two spawn)

fly to Zancudo, blast plane sat on the runway.

Strafe the limo on the highway.  Then fly up high to loose the cops.

Land on highway (or Chumash beach nearby) Phone for car

Pick up briefcase, drive to Martin's.

Job Done

I like to solo it....

Exactly this.

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:07 PM Edited by Zodape, 03 March 2014 - 08:08 PM.

If extradition is the one where you have to get a lazer, blow something up, then blow more sh*t up, and more sh*t up, etc. Then yea, that one. It's not that hard, but man, it's long as f*ck.

I used to think Death From Above was hard, but if you simply take a car and drive straight to the pool, kill the guy and run back to your car, then it's not that hard. You can even kill yourself if you have a spare life and get rid of the cops.

Cops Capacity is not hard. Desroying the riot van might be tricky, but once you get it right, it's easy as sh*t.

• PSplayer likes this

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:08 PM

Death from Above. Eff that mission. If it weren't for the wanted stars and cops swarming the mansion, it'd be about in line with other missions. As it is, it's way, way out of whack considering the RP/money for completing it.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

The Los santos connection.

That 2nd area terminal position is stupid, and with autoaim AI and team mates trying to crush you with their car while you hack it...

Nah the only real part I hate is the fact that you have to chase a jet at the end with the nearby buzzards, but once you get in one 3 granger appear head on and you die before takeoff :S impossible to catch the jet afterwards

Blow up the jet before you get the coke.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:51 PM

If extradition is the one where you have to get a lazer, blow something up, then blow more sh*t up, and more sh*t up, etc. Then yea, that one. It's not that hard, but man, it's long as f*ck.

I used to think Death From Above was hard, but if you simply take a car and drive straight to the pool, kill the guy and run back to your car, then it's not that hard. You can even kill yourself if you have a spare life and get rid of the cops.

Cops Capacity is not hard. Desroying the riot van might be tricky, but once you get it right, it's easy as sh*t.

You onlt have to blow up 1 plane and 1 car in that extradition.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:53 PM

All those missions are a joke with the attack heli

i can solo every single mission/survival in the game, its a joke

I would also say judging the jurors because its unbeatable solo. You get three stars and the chopper following you the whole time while you have to take out 5 or 6 jurors then it times you with only 4 minutes and the remaining 4 are spread all over the map which makes it hard even with a buzzard when solo.

• TheHammer likes this

PSplayer
  • PSplayer

Heist me!, Babe !

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by PSplayer, 03 March 2014 - 09:19 PM.

Fun with the Buzzard!, my finest investment

-cops capacity, i sticky the 2 cop cars, drive to van, destroy cop cars and then van, the bikes i mostly get in one try, enter the highway till halfway?/the last part and then go trough the hills to the bus

I used to think Death From Above was hard, but if you simply take a car and drive straight to the pool, kill the guy and run back to your car, then it's not that hard.

- on hard? , that would be a cool method, will try !

Death From Above f*ck that mission. Tried parachuting in dead. Provided overwatch in a Buzzard everyone on the ground died and I had 4 freaking stars. And the police never stop spawning goddamit. The horrible memories are coming flooding back. *Vietnam War flashbacks*

I call in a Merryweather attack chopper to distract the cops while I go in and pop the target. Then it's a matter of ditching the cops afterward. The price of calling them in isn't worth the price of the job though.

That's what I can't understand, why did they make a mission that's so hard avaiable for low levels and that pays so bad.

specially compared to ie potshot :blink:

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

All those missions are a joke with the attack heli

i can solo every single mission/survival in the game, its a joke

Nice, do you want a cookie?  :cookie:

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

Base Invaders. If you don't go in with others who at least have explosives and decent flying skills, prepare to fail. Honorable mention to The Los Santos Connection...don't even think of taking that one on alone.

I'm a shockingly poor player (43 year old father of two, lol!) but I managed to solo Los Santos connection? I must have had very good luck!
  • PSplayer likes this

CJXJ220
  • CJXJ220

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

There's a trick to this one, whether you're solo or with other people.  In that first group of 8 where you are not timed, there's one juror hanging out near the Ammunation in East Vinewood.  Save him for last.  Once you take out the other seven, then take him out.  Once the last four spawn in and the timer starts, the one that 's racing around in the squad car will spawn just a few blocks to the north, and you can usually catch it at a stoplight.  

Once that's dealt with, head straight west and tag the northern-most guy on the balcony.  From there, another juror is just to the south who takes off in a car, but if you approach from the north in your buzzard you can lock on and destroy him before he goes anywhere.  Then head southeast and clean up the last one.  If everything goes smooth I have over two minutes left on the timer when I kill the last juror, then just lose the cops and go back to Madrazos.   

Having said all this, how you would complete this job without a Buzzard I have no idea.

HirsuteDave
  • HirsuteDave

Playa

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:13 PM

No, you know what's a hard mission? It's an earlier Simeon mission where you chase this guy in a Coquette around the whole map. It's not easy when you're a low level and don't have a car fast enough to chase him. God, I probably spent 20 minutes on that one mission. There was nothing more satisfying that putting in all those pistol rounds into his body when I finally caught him.

The first time I played that I chased that SoB across the map only for him to roll the damn Coquette into the Pacific as soon as I got within 200m  :angry:

DyrtyyByrd
  • DyrtyyByrd

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:14 PM

death from above would be a great mission if you didnt get cops

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:20 AM

No, you know what's a hard mission? It's an earlier Simeon mission where you chase this guy in a Coquette around the whole map. It's not easy when you're a low level and don't have a car fast enough to chase him. God, I probably spent 20 minutes on that one mission. There was nothing more satisfying that putting in all those pistol rounds into his body when I finally caught him.

The first time I played that I chased that SoB across the map only for him to roll the damn Coquette into the Pacific as soon as I got within 200m  :angry:

that sucks :/

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:18 AM

Death from Above wins

terrywin
  • terrywin

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:23 AM

I've done this with a Buzzard, as you've said, it's a PITA, but can be done. Not worth the the payout though. We seriously need some new exciting missions, or mission creator, one of the two :)

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:25 AM

I am not sure,.. nothing really jumps out..; but Base Invaders is among the easiest..I don't think a lot people know that you don't have to fire a bullet and can use a car for the whole mission, also the CB cockpit is bullet proof so all you have to do is park next to it and jump in.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:28 AM

Are u really a brazilian girl ? *-*

yes
Omg can i add u ? Maybe we could play some hardcore missions together :D

He hears "Wanna play missions together"

We hear "I'm so gonna flirt with her"

& i think Chemical Extraction is the hardest i played it the other night it took 4 of us 3 tries to beat it on hard

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:33 AM

I've done this with a Buzzard, as you've said, it's a PITA, but can be done. Not worth the the payout though. We seriously need some new exciting missions, or mission creator, one of the two :)

I so want a DLC with new missions

PSplayer
  • PSplayer

Heist me!, Babe !

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:58 AM Edited by PSplayer, 04 March 2014 - 05:59 AM.

Base Invaders. If you don't go in with others who at least have explosives and decent flying skills, prepare to fail. Honorable mention to The Los Santos Connection...don't even think of taking that one on alone.

I'm a shockingly poor player (43 year old father of two, lol!) but I managed to solo Los Santos connection? I must have had very good luck!

you can do it solo (also 43 btw :^:) , once you survived the initial wave's it looks like the enemies actually give you a chance to hack that terminal  (dont shoot straight/much), the timing there seems to be most crucial

Nattyiyaman
  • Nattyiyaman

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:49 AM Edited by Nattyiyaman, 04 March 2014 - 06:50 AM.

Death from Above, I hate that mission and it pays sh*t.

This^^ the rest are a breeze.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:59 AM

Personally I think Extradition is. I finished only once.

Can be done with one person, on hard.

Hint: Two Jets spawn back in Sandy Shores. If you enter the base and trigger the mission, these Jets take off. If you go to Sandy Shores you can just jack one which takes care of both people you are supposed to kill and then just fly away, lose stars, parachute down to the briefcase, call heli or mechanic, go to Martin's.

Death from Above was so annoying I have refused to play it again since I beat it.

Never beat Cops Capacity as it pays like $2000. Probably not hard as it is annoying?

Base Invaders, can be done solo.

Judging the Jury can be done solo with a Buzzard.

• Sangers likes this

Sangers
  • Sangers

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:00 AM

Out of Harmony on Hard. Every other mission we can complete in one go without losing a single life.

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:07 AM

Method In Madness can be quite difficult,  although it's easy if you kill everyone after the meth drops. 

For those who don't know,  the enemies that spawn on bikes aren't infinite,  they stop coming eventually. 

You can also destroy one of the meths and just deliver one of them, you still pass the mission, it just makes it quicker if you're doing it solo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users