Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which mission is the hardest in GTAO?

114 replies to this topic

Poll: Which mission is the hardest in GTAO? (156 member(s) have cast votes)

Which mission is the hardest in GTAO?

1. Cops Capacity (12 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. Base Invaders (23 votes [14.74%])

Percentage of vote: 14.74%

3. Death From Above (63 votes [40.38%])

Percentage of vote: 40.38%

4. Judge The Jurors (15 votes [9.62%])

Percentage of vote: 9.62%

5. Extradition (12 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

6. other (31 votes [19.87%])

Percentage of vote: 19.87%

Vote Guests cannot vote
am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:34 PM

None of those are particularly hard.

Why isn't Death from Above on your list?

• WBaker likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:34 PM

Whichever Simeon mission where he makes you chase down two stolen cars. Never finished that

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:36 PM Edited by StewNorth, 03 March 2014 - 05:38 PM.

None if you don't full-on Rambo, but the ATV mission is probably the worst of the bunch in my opinion. Just for the annoyance factor.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

"On Maneuvers" isn't super challenging but something always seems to go wrong when I'm playing that mission.   But my vote goes for Death From Above.  The payout is garbage too.

Grand Theft Amanda
  • Grand Theft Amanda

Slaying is an art

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:42 PM

Landing Gear

Because most ppl can't snipe, can't avoid missiles and can't land a plane.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:44 PM

I'd say that the mission that I've seen people die the most in and fail at is 'Dry Docking'

Edwin
  • Edwin

Ready to Race?

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

Method in the Madness

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:47 PM Edited by CenMan, 03 March 2014 - 05:48 PM.

Whichever Simeon mission where he makes you chase down two stolen cars. Never finished that

Might have to adjust my answer and agree with this one. It was the very first mission I got after the tutorial on my second character. This missions is f*cking ridiculous, especially since it's a Simeon mission which is for lower level players. It took me forever to catch up with the Coquette in my F620, that guy was just ridiulously fast. It's called "It takes a thief" by the way.

Landing Gear

Because most ppl can't snipe, can't avoid missiles and can't land a plane.

The sniper on top of the little tower is absolutely deadly in that mission, and most people don't know he's there. I've seen him kill my entire team several times. As for landing the plane, that's really just a matter of knowing where to land it. First time I played it I landed it on one of the roads and had to drive it to the marker, just barely made it. At least you only have to deliver 1 plane for success though.

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:14 PM Edited by spectre89, 03 March 2014 - 06:14 PM.

cops capacity? lol... thats one of the most easy missions i ever played (and fun too)... judge the jurors is quite hard... try it on yourself... its almost impossible to kill those last 4 people by yourself..

Judging the Jury and Death From Above are really hard if you don't have the Buzzard.

With the Buzzard I can easily solo that missions  :)

But all in all Death from above is a bit harder I think

dandann93
  • dandann93

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:21 PM

Extradition is so simple with two people, the plane can be blown up before it even sets off, guy one just jump the fence and throw a sticky on it as it's coming down the runway
While the other guy waits at the lay by where the limo spawns, KA boom in 5 secs.... Then just lose the cops

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:23 PM

I'd say that the mission that I've seen people die the most in and fail at is 'Dry Docking'

This.

A lot of the time those deaths are self inflicted...like when the boat driver stops the boat to shoot at the chopper...

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:26 PM

Extradition is so simple with two people, the plane can be blown up before it even sets off, guy one just jump the fence and throw a sticky on it as it's coming down the runway
While the other guy waits at the lay by where the limo spawns, KA boom in 5 secs.... Then just lose the cops

It's simple solo if you go to Sandy Shores air strip instead of Fort Zancudo......

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:27 PM Edited by BrazilianGirl, 03 March 2014 - 06:27 PM.

It is...?

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:28 PM

This.

A lot of the time those deaths are self inflicted...like when the boat driver stops the boat to shoot at the chopper...

Excatly. People sometimes also think that they can outrun the chopper in the boat but they cant and eventually end up dieing. Which is why I get in the boat to trigger the helicopter than jump straight back out get on land and take it down before driving the boat to the drop off location.

• Captain Hammer likes this

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:28 PM

Extradition. Drive down the road to the Gas Station and take place on the little hill. Snipe the Titan (The Normal one takes less than 2 magazines). Drive 500 metres down the road. Have your friend trigger the infiltrate event. Put stickies on the road and wait for the limousine.

Method in the Madness. Destroy anything, get to a save places to take out every Cycle. Get to the little hill at the Raton Canyon. Snipe the 4 guys that drive the boats. Kill everything, every MotorCycles Driver and Passenger. At the end of the Mission you have like 40-50 Kills. It always seemed endless to me, but there are not that much enemies ^^ and they will grant you 1000 additional RP

JOEsAGGRESSIVE
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

whichever one it is where you have to kill this guy at his mansion and take a pick while guards plus police are everywhere.... Can someone help with name? That's the one that I hate.

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

if you destroy the limo you lose the documents and mission fails

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

This.

Excatly. People sometimes also think that they can outrun the chopper in the boat but they cant and eventually end up dieing. Which is why I get in the boat to trigger the helicopter than jump straight back out get on land and take it down before driving the boat to the drop off location.

The best thing is to get in the boat, get out, search for cover, kill the two Boats and the Chopper.

Or call Lester and hope you get a Cargobob. You can get the boat to the goal before the other players finish the safe.

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:32 PM

whichever one it is where you have to kill this guy at his mansion and take a pick while guards plus police are everywhere.... Can someone help with name? That's the one that I hate.

Death From Above

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

You have to destroy it while it is driving

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:35 PM

It is...?

My bad, I missed it due to the shock of not seeing any difficult missions on the list.

No you don't.

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

Death from Above, I hate that mission and it pays sh*t.

I 2nd this

heists....so hard you can't even play them :lol:

You're looking for them in the wrong spot. It's "hists" you're looking for.
  • spectre89 likes this

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:42 PM Edited by Snake Without a Tongue, 03 March 2014 - 06:46 PM.

They're all easy, but I've never finished Judge the Jurors (solo) simply because of how annoying and unenjoyable it is.

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

What's the mission from Lester where you have to kill a guy on top of the under construction sky scraper. He tells you that you'll need a chopper, but none spawn on the entire map and the only other way up there is to climb the crane. Now this mission would be relative simple, yet still a pain to complete, but when it became unlocked it was horrible.

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:45 PM Edited by BrazilianGirl, 03 March 2014 - 06:48 PM.

My bad, I missed it due to the shock of not seeing any difficult missions on the list

No you don't.

These are some of the hardest in most people's opinions, most of the ones I listed I find easy. Also yes you do lose the documents, I lost them when I destroyed the limo, but like someone said unless the limo is driving which propably is true. In my case I did it alone, entered the fort alone, stole a laser, destroyed the titan, parachute, stole a car, cornered the limo and exploded it.

chriiis125
  • chriiis125

Meat Shield

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

High Priority Case without a helicopter is pretty freaking stupid.

LS connection is my favorite mission, but it can be difficult since there's like 70 something enemies.

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:47 PM

My bad, I missed it due to the shock of not seeing any difficult missions on the list

No you don't.

These are some of the hardest in most people's opinions, most of the ones I listed I find easy. Also yes you do lose the documents, I lost them when I destroyed the limo, but like someone said unless the limo is driving which propably is true.

I said so ;) When I destroyed it when it crashed I lost the documents and I didn't when it was driving.

• Brazilian Mermaid likes this

Proomo
  • Proomo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:09 PM

I'd say ''Landing Strip'' from Lester is quite difficult since retards don't understand that you need to parachute out of the plane and clear the area before you land the plane..

• NewBaltim0re likes this

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

I'd say ''Landing Strip'' from Lester is quite difficult since retards don't understand that you need to parachute out of the plane and clear the area before you land the plane..

True, I forgot about that one.

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

Death From Above f*ck that mission. Tried parachuting in dead. Provided overwatch in a Buzzard everyone on the ground died and I had 4 freaking stars. And the police never stop spawning goddamit. The horrible memories are coming flooding back. *Vietnam War flashbacks*

I call in a Merryweather attack chopper to distract the cops while I go in and pop the target. Then it's a matter of ditching the cops afterward. The price of calling them in isn't worth the price of the job though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users