Photo

houser brothers have lost control

63 replies to this topic
restlessmind
  • restlessmind

nothing to see here

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:24 AM Edited by restlessmind, 04 March 2014 - 01:24 AM.

So... What are these posts trying to acheive here? I see so many of them but cannot figure out the point of them. It is what it is... Personally I think it would be a worse game if the suits weren't involved. Having worked in cowboy operations with ambitious directors the quality always takes a fall for the features, however having a few suits in charge to balance the books and put a few good plans in place inevitably leads to better quality products with better long term potential.

We are lucky to have DLC updates as it means that additional features that did not make "the cut" can be added on. I look forward to seeing what comes out... Remember the game took quite a few years to make and has only been out for 6 months...

whats_a_username?
  • whats_a_username?

Cat in the house!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:00 AM

They are not losing control. They have almost 100% control of the games that they put out, and TakeTwo usually don't stick their noses in it. The Housers and Leslie have final say on everything GTA related

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:05 AM

your lucky to know them so well.do you go around to there for house on sunday nights for dinner.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

a.k.a: BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:31 AM

They are not losing control. They have almost 100% control of the games that they put out, and TakeTwo usually don't stick their noses in it. The Housers and Leslie have final say on everything GTA related

Yeah that cus it The Housers Creation and their own it same for Red Dead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users