Photo

Snapmatic

3 replies to this topic
-----
  • -----

GT: Embludgeoned

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:05 AM Edited by xerophytism, 03 March 2014 - 01:06 AM.

Now before I start this topic I want to make it clear that I'm not suggesting this would ever happen, it was just a passing though that I thought would be pretty neat.

As a massive fan of the Snapmatic feature on GTA V and an avid amateur photographer I would love if there were extensions to the feature that would allow a lot more control over photos you take. I'm pretty much talking SLR level control here with alterable appeture, shutter speed etc and possibly purchasable lenses such as portrait lenses and wideangles... just the musings of a very bored gamer

• xenorama and Gta5Girl84 like this

figit090
  • figit090

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:15 AM

haha, same here.  I wouldn't care to see lenses but I WOULD love to see higher resolutions saveable to hard drive!  why can't we just save screens to our own drives, I HATE having to connect to the internet to upload stupid-small images.

This could have been an awesome pano, but it's so small...
0_0__46__stitch_copy_by_figit090-d78tsjp

• xenorama, ----- and supanaut like this

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:40 AM

haha, same here.  I wouldn't care to see lenses but I WOULD love to see higher resolutions saveable to hard drive!  why can't we just save screens to our own drives

Exactly, the game could also pause for a moment or two to render a higher-resolution image than it can do in real time. Not just 1080p, which would be great, I mean even like 2K or 4K images.

-----
  • -----

GT: Embludgeoned

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:34 AM

The size of snaps now is miniscule considering consoles are capable of 1080p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users