• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
gta3masta5000
  • gta3masta5000

'Sup?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:04 AM

Forever I have been looking for a mod that opens the tunnels in GTA III making them connect like in LCS but with the other part open leading to ghost town (in LCS the sign said "This way to Upstate" or something). I can't find one anywhere! Is nobody gonna make a decent solid ghost town mod? Please someone help me!

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

.Retro mod developer. (Currently on break)

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:32 AM

I'll make a note. but it's not happening anytime soon. I might make this part of a mod I am currently working on. hows that sound.

gta3masta5000
  • gta3masta5000

'Sup?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

I'll make a note. but it's not happening anytime soon. I might make this part of a mod I am currently working on. hows that sound.

That sounds wonderful! I just am kinda surprised nobody has made one. I don't make one as I don't have the skill (or time to learn the skill). I could probably find time, but I just really am surprised. It'll probably get done a lot faster if someone who already has said skill does it,

junior731657
  • junior731657

Liberty City Secrets Team Leader

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

Have you tried GTA 3 2010, can't remember if that is the correct name for the mod, but it is made by onepiece, the tunnels lead directly to the ghosttown and are down really well, also the ghosttown is extented into a whole new town also, I think the reference to the upstate part is not a reference to the ghost town, seeing as it's more like a film set for the robbery scene at the begining on GTA III..

http://www.moddb.com...city-twenty-ten

Hope this helps

• Frank.s likes this

gta3masta5000
  • gta3masta5000

'Sup?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

Have you tried GTA 3 2010, can't remember if that is the correct name for the mod, but it is made by onepiece, the tunnels lead directly to the ghosttown and are down really well, also the ghosttown is extented into a whole new town also, I think the reference to the upstate part is not a reference to the ghost town, seeing as it's more like a film set for the robbery scene at the begining on GTA III..

http://www.moddb.com...city-twenty-ten

Hope this helps

I used to have that mod, but removed it as I don't like all of it's features. I don't like the way Claude looks (eyepatch), I don't like the road revamps. I do like the ghost town, though! But that's it... :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users