Problem reaching gold medal

3 replies to this topic
Laura_walker007
  • Laura_walker007

Pirate of Paleto Bay member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:44 PM

I know its really funny to say, but I'm trying to reach gold medals in all the missions, but I'm stuck in the second mission (Franklin and Lamar). How am I supposed to win the race with Lamar to the dealership, if he is always there first when I lost the cops? Or am I getting something wrong here... Do I need to win the race to the UD when following him through the city? Its not very fair though, because I dont remember the route! And same goes to other missions too, where it says "Mission time" but its expired when I finnished, even though I did it the fast as I could!

And yeah, I'm new to the forums, but not to GTA, so watch your language pls!

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

Skip the cutscenes, and try to memorise the route to the Union Depository. That way, you'll be able to overtake Lamar, and get the gold medal.

Hope this helped. :) 

GTA_fear
  • GTA_fear

There's a tip jar, jackass!

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

Or you can stay behind him until you go through the Union Depository and then just use Franklin's special to overtake Lamar before and in the last corner and that's it!

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

There is rather simple way to do it. Near the end of the race, somewhere before the UD, Lamar drives into the multi story garage. Don't follow him there, but simply pick the road next to it and using Franklin's ability turn into UD, just before Lamar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users