Quantcast

» «
Photo

What would you consider your "signature" weapons?

169 replies to this topic
SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:18 PM

Hahaha the auto shotgun? Does it take any skill or aim? No just hold the trigger and derp out... You know you suck if this is your go to...

Carbine. (Sniper rifles are for losers) (( if you use an auto shotgun for anything, you cant aim and fail at this game, turn it off))

Someone is butthurt from being auto shottied countless times...

Sucks to be you.

hahaha if you say so bro, I actually laugh my az off when I see people use them especially in tdm or dm your just tired of getting raped so you flip to the btch cannon,, I think it's extra funny,, come to a free aim lobby with that sht..

LOL wut?? You assume I'm an auto aimer? That's quite the blasphemous insult you just threw out there...

The gun is powerful. You are weak. Too bad. Suffer from the butthurt.

Or just keep your distance.

...or just bitch about it, your call.

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

Loves raw fish! More then he loves your mother...

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:24 PM Edited by Sushi__Wolf, 03 March 2014 - 08:22 PM.

Hahaha the auto shotgun? Does it take any skill or aim? No just hold the trigger and derp out... You know you suck if this is your go to...

Carbine. (Sniper rifles are for losers) (( if you use an auto shotgun for anything, you cant aim and fail at this game, turn it off))

Someone is butthurt from being auto shottied countless times...

Sucks to be you.
hahaha if you say so bro, I actually laugh my az off when I see peoplep use them especially in tdm or dm your just tired of getting raped so you flip to the btch cannon,, I think it's extra funny,, come to a free aim lobby with that sht..
LOL wut?? You assume I'm an auto aimer? That's quite the blasphemous insult you just threw out there..
. Hahahhaaaaaaaa that's all I can do is laugh at you haaaaaaaa, powerful yea for people with no aim who need 10 shotgun shells to kill a single person,,,, fail. You must rock it as your number one gun,, who's butthurt ( such a gay term)
If you think it's a good solid valid gun that just shows how weak your sht is...

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:24 PM

Truthfully, I usually get pwned in free roam if I decide to whip out the auto shotty. Its range is handicapping as hell.

I laugh hysterically at the fact that you are so offended and defeated by a virtual weapon that is virtually not that strong.

LMAO.

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:27 PM Edited by Sushi__Wolf, 03 March 2014 - 08:27 PM.

Go hold your trigger down on your auto shotty and just feel the btch flow through you... Hahahaha

Truthfully, I usually get pwned in free roam if I decide to whip out the auto shotty. Its range is handicapping as hell.

I laugh hysterically at the fact that you are so offended and defeated by a virtual weapon that is virtually not that strong.

LMAO.

hahahaha okay dude everyone knows its a gun for btchs, I'm so defeated by a game ohh I should go kill myself cuz you can't aim ohhhhh... *dies*

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

Auto shotgun is simply the best weapon up close. 1 shot kills and some bullet spread. Like it or not, it's the best for close range.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

Auto shotgun is simply the best weapon up close. 1 shot kills and some bullet spread. Like it or not, it's the best for close range.

And it looks rather ravishing in orange...

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

AP Pistol

G D
  • G D

RED7 ineffable arts.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

Nope, AP pistol is the best short range weapon.

Give a it a free aiming pro and he will wipe the floor with you.

It actually requires skill unlike that asshole shotgun...

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:36 PM

Nobody likes the weapon they get murdered the most with...

Bwahahaha.

Degrading virtual items due to your lack of understanding is a scathing indictment on your mental instability and maturity level.

G D
  • G D

RED7 ineffable arts.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:54 PM

Nobody likes the weapon they get murdered the most with...Bwahahaha.Degrading virtual items due to your lack of understanding is a scathing indictment on your mental instability and maturity level.

I think the normal pistol (or AP) is the one weapon I've been killed by the most.

7/10 I'd kill the AS user with AP. It's not that hard...

It's something people like to call "headshots" I know, who would thought right?

Aim for the damn head, if you (or anyone for that matter) play aimbot and fail to do a simple headshot it's a tragedy.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:55 PM

Exactly, it requires skill, meaning it's more difficult to kill with it, meaning it's not as good a weapon. It's like saying a slingshot it better than pistol because it requires more skill. Up close situation, assault shotgun vs Ap pistol = 1 shot in the general direction of your victim vs 1 or more shots precisely on your victim.

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Online Section Exclusive Member / Extreme Dupe Car Aide

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:03 PM

Update: my new signature weapon is the heavy pistol, because it's a GODDAMM COLT M1911!!!

dzian
  • dzian

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:09 PM

M4 Carbine.

Its been my weapon of choice since the dawn of counter strike some 15 years ago.

If any game I play has the Carbine then thats my gun of choice.

G D
  • G D

RED7 ineffable arts.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:13 PM Edited by gdsaqqq, 03 March 2014 - 09:15 PM.

Exactly, it requires skill, meaning it's more difficult to kill with it, meaning it's not as good a weapon. It's like saying a slingshot it better than pistol because it requires more skill. Up close situation, assault shotgun vs Ap pistol = 1 shot in the general direction of your victim vs 1 or more shots precisely on your victim.
Yeah, that's true...

...IF noobs were playing each other.

The only way to counter a AS user is by pulling the AP.

The AP is in a way, a one shot killer.

If you're fast (and skilled) enough, you'll put multiple bullets in their brains before they even knew wtf happend. Some random once said "Fuking fahgt is a hacker!! He instally keld me!" Then his temp allies tried (keyword "tried") to swarm me with AS's...

Guess what happend next? Yep. I killed em all while receiving minimal damage.

Shotguns are best used for body shots, and sometimes it doesn't result in an easy one shot kill.
Pistols on the other hand are best used for headshots. Which are instant kills.

It's common sense.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:25 PM Edited by CenMan, 03 March 2014 - 09:26 PM.

Yeah, that's true...

...IF noobs were playing each other.

The only way to counter a AS user is by pulling the AP.

The AP is in a way, a one shot killer.

If you're fast (and skilled) enough, you'll put multiple bullets in their brains before they even knew wtf happend. Some random once said "Fuking fahgt is a hacker!! He instally keld me!" Then his temp allies tried (keyword "tried") to swarm me with AS's...

Guess what happend next? Yep. I killed em all while receiving minimal damage.

Shotguns are best used for body shots, and sometimes it doesn't result in an easy one shot kill.
Pistols on the other hand are best used for headshots. Which are instant kills.

It's common sense.

Now you're talking about good players vs bad players. I'm talking about good guns vs bad guns. Well not bad in this case, just slightly less good for a particular situation. 1 shot to the head from close range kills whether it comes from a shotgun or a pistol. The difference is that the shotgun hit a much larger area, making it easier to hit your target.

You have yet to show me any advantage the AP pistol has over the assault shotgun at close range, besides the skill of the person pulling the trigger.

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:06 PM Edited by Sushi__Wolf, 03 March 2014 - 10:13 PM.

Nobody likes the weapon they get murdered the most with...

Bwahahaha.

Degrading virtual items due to your lack of understanding is a scathing indictment on your mental instability and maturity level.

making such a big deal out of nothing would do the same.... Hahaha, in this case I guess my most hated weapon would be a car since that's what most of you try and learn your aiming skills with hahahaha bwaaaaaaaa. **hits you with car gets out while your still prone on the ground and injects you full of auto shotgun rounds** "thinks to self" dam I'm fkn über! Lmfaoooooooooo

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:11 PM

Special Carbine, where have you been all my life?

• Edwin likes this

Wrath049
  • Wrath049

Player Lover

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:29 AM

By this I mean what would you consider your main 3 weapons to be and why? I'll start with mine:

Carbine Rifle: Accuracy is more important to me than RoF, plus apart from the scope it looks amazing.

Advanced Sniper: My main weapon for open ground situations, and will be specific for my role to the team in heists.

Pump Action Shotgun: It's nice, effective, and has got amazing range and power (more power than it's starvation says it does) which makes it a perfect street sweeper in my opinion (I only use the scrub gun Auto Shottie to blind fire round corners when close to death on high round survival)

That's mine, what's yours?

SNS pistol.

Luvythicus
  • Luvythicus

Pugman Luvy

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

Oh my god, definately the Special Carbine now. I already love it SO MUCH.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:42 AM

Oh my god, definately the Special Carbine now. I already love it SO MUCH.

60 bullets per clip

Amazing sound

Amazing accuracy and damage

What's there not to love? :inlove:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users