Modders - They are here

74 replies to this topic
DavidCore89
  • DavidCore89

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:21 PM

Yesterday I spawned in my garage, next I heard a big boom, I'm on fire by this point and so is my garage and then some sideshow bob look-a-like pops out from behind my Exemplar and shoots me.

I was surprised more than anything

Alarming
  • Alarming

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:57 PM

Not sure if lucky or something else but have never been in any game with ppl doing any of those mods. Had tanks but that's it.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

ROAD TO 100K Player Kills 20K TO GO!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

back in december i discovered that by altering a few strings in 3 game files you could enable some sort of content creator-like dev tools that allow you to modify the world in real time...

i never published how to get it work but it seem that someone figure out how to gain access to some of the features.

if they manage to unleash the power of the dev tool we would see alot of weird things in the game as is a really powerful tool.

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:57 PM

I have a jailbroken PS3, okay, I use mods but I don't use 'em all the time because I don't want people to report me but............................. yesterday there was 3 people using this glitch and getting in the wallbreach of Bob's hairstyling store, they made a little fortress and all three had bounty's on them, they were laughing at people trying to kill them. I gently turned on godmode, unlimited ammo, no cops, speed hack (my character walks/runs really fast) and removed bad sport and proceeded to kill these f*cking kids so much until they goddamn left. I think it's cool you can glitch and stuff but, don't abuse it like a bitch.

tl;dr I went Chris Benoit on some kids yesterdar for abusing CC glitch

Legion FBG
  • Legion FBG

Rat

• Members
  • Jersey

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

Rockstar Obviously! You may be knowing this but I have heard that someone from rockstar sells those dns codes to hackers and modders and you wont believe it but anyone is ready to get their hands on those codes and they pay a lot! Well eventually it gets patched later.

I know this is true... because I know one of the first people to find out about dns. He was a level 200 something in the first week.... and I know exactly where it came from. The source.

fact: no one knows for sure.

cheats could come from the government... now what.

Tell me where I took you out of context.One post you know the "source" and the next own up that no one knows,but I'm an idiot
  • Odesza likes this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

apparently , one of my crew members are modder . i pick him on chopper i'm suprise he shoot flame bullet with a shotgun , advanced rifle shoot explosive bullets & he can even shoot water bullets . this is clearly a mod because im nervous getting near mod

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:12 PM Edited by iiGh0STt, 03 March 2014 - 10:22 PM.

Rockstar Obviously! You may be knowing this but I have heard that someone from rockstar sells those dns codes to hackers and modders and you wont believe it but anyone is ready to get their hands on those codes and they pay a lot! Well eventually it gets patched later.

I know this is true... because I know one of the first people to find out about dns. He was a level 200 something in the first week.... and I know exactly where it came from. The source.

fact: no one knows for sure.

cheats could come from the government... now what.

Tell me where I took you out of context.One post you know the "source" and the next own up that no one knows,but I'm an idiot

sure, how about quoting me out of context. those two quotes are not related to the same conversation. asshole.

the no one knows for sure was about disgruntled rockstar employees, and the first comment was about how early the glitches were exposed due to insider information leaking.

now kindly, get off my f*cking nuts.

It's no more of a conspiracy to believe someone with knowledge of the game does these things vs. some random idiot with too much time and an understanding of coding.

I think you are just mad because I will not give you the source like every other idiot. (Omerta bitch)

the end.

Legion FBG
  • Legion FBG

Rat

• Members
  • Jersey

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:52 PM

I think you are just mad

Mad....What me Worry? :lol:

• iiGh0STt likes this

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:18 AM Edited by UP9390, 04 March 2014 - 01:18 AM.

Don't even get me started on those douchebag modders! IV is still infested with those pricks!

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:36 AM

A few nights ago some dude decided it would be funny to put random barriers all over Vinewood. At first I was pissed that my Felon GT was wrecked and worth only $9077. But then everyone started doing death matches around the barriers... so I went on top of the LSPD roof and sniped everyone. LOL. It was fun. 

Bastean
  • Bastean

Meow

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:48 PM

Has anyone experienced this again after 1.11?

Sned
  • Sned

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

lol? yea, lol.

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

Ridiculous.

mgrebel
  • mgrebel

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

No Take Two employee is purposefully implanting exploits in the game. Sorry to break it to you but Take Two is audited and has a strict change management procedure for emergency changes to the production environment.
Even if an employee purposefully coded an exploit and hid it in the compiler the compiler would be flagged by the IS audit staff and the employee would be subject to discipline. Maybe they keep their discipline under wraps but nothing in their audited financials, earnings and projections suggest anything like this and its plain stupid to suggest considering the profit sharing in the company the programmers receive.
By saying this your basically suggesting they are kneecapping themselves...

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:20 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 06 March 2014 - 05:24 PM.

It's a shame such an awesome tool, something people wanted for for so long, something people bitched about for not having for so long, is now something I would love (and I hate to say this) to see have outright deleted from the game, or at least locked indefinitely, if it was the only solution to getting rid of this sh*t.

f*ck glitchers, f*ck modders, f*ck hackers. All of them ruining this game one day at a time, and just diving the knife deeper and twisting it around. And for what reason? Because lolf*ck cashcards? R* so greedy, gon' stick it to the man. I have no idea how they're keeping their sanity over there.  

And yes, I mad. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users