Best Cars For Each Class - Racing

213 replies to this topic
seveb
  • seveb

GTA Race Crew

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:06 AM

Feltzer is now on par with elegy after spoiler upgrade.

absolutely not. its a good car, yes but elegy got more traction so it's faster. im sure i can beat every time you do with feltzer with my elegy

BennyBoy012
  • BennyBoy012

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:55 PM

All of you are stupid. Not gonna lie, I didn't read everybody's response but I've seen enough to know that you guys have no real knowledge of racing.

1. Everyone who actually races a lot knows the adder sucks. The entity's pretty good. The best is the zentorno, but I'm guessing most of you posted responses before it came out. Aside from the zentorno, the turismo is probably the best, but that also came out recently so I'm not sure if it was out when this was posted.

2. As for sports. The elegy wins by a land slide, but at the same time a lot of the other sports cars can easily compete with it if you're a good driver, none of which include the Carbonizzare. I'd recommend the 9F, Massacro, or Feltzer.        -Racecar versions are better.

3. For the muscle cars. The Dominator is much better than it's competitors IF you know how to drive it. It over steers very easily if mishandled. But in the hands of a good driver it can carry speed around corners with ease.

4. I'm not sure about the other classes enough to make conclusions. But the panto is the best compact car if handled correctly and fully upgraded, like the dominator.

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

Lord Tenebrous

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:59 PM Edited by goldadderXD, 26 February 2015 - 12:00 AM.

All of you are stupid. Not gonna lie, I didn't read everybody's response but I've seen enough to know that you guys have no real knowledge of racing.

1. Everyone who actually races a lot knows the adder sucks. The entity's pretty good. The best is the zentorno, but I'm guessing most of you posted responses before it came out. Aside from the zentorno, the turismo is probably the best, but that also came out recently so I'm not sure if it was out when this was posted.

2. As for sports. The elegy wins by a land slide, but at the same time a lot of the other sports cars can easily compete with it if you're a good driver, none of which include the Carbonizzare. I'd recommend the 9F, Massacro, or Feltzer.        -Racecar versions are better.

3. For the muscle cars. The Dominator is much better than it's competitors IF you know how to drive it. It over steers very easily if mishandled. But in the hands of a good driver it can carry speed around corners with ease.

4. I'm not sure about the other classes enough to make conclusions. But the panto is the best compact car if handled correctly and fully upgraded, like the dominator.

with the racecar versions the elegy isnt that op anymore, also its harder to handle overall to then any of the racecar versions(or alteast for most people it will)

the panto realy inst bad, but the rhapsody is overall better

edit: go to the link in my sig, the answers are in that direction :p

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:07 AM

As of now. the Elegy and Jester(racecar) are tied/even.  Also, the Huntley is indeed the best overall SUV BUT, and a big BUT, if you ever race on Grand Tour then, the Baller 2(sport) STEAMROLLS the Huntley.  The Baller 2 is VASTLY faster than the Hunley on dirt roads, we discovered this a little over a month ago and we were shocked.  There were like 8 of us racing but, only 1 person had the Baller 2, we were all even until we hit the long dirt road.  The person that had the Baller 2 had a 13 -15 gap ahead all of us and there was no way possible the Huntley could catch up.  After that race, we all immediately found a Baller 2 off the street and placed it in our garages.

• Groper17nz likes this

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users