Photo

Best Cars For Each Class - Racing

310 replies to this topic
Bekjenet
  • Bekjenet

Clean Racer, Track Creator

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 January 2016 - 02:54 PM Edited by Bekjenet, 04 January 2016 - 02:54 PM.

Almost, it's a little off. Most of the top cars have remained unchanged for a long time though. Check out Broughy1322's videos for a full rundown of the best cars.

Super : 1. T20 - 2. Osiris - 3. Zentorno (Except for airport races where Entity dominates because of lack of bumps)

Sports : 1. Elegy RH8 - 2. Jester Racecar - 3. Feltzer (Easiest to drive is Feltzer, also the V12 has a similar airport race advantage)

Sports Classics : 1. Stirling GT - 2. Z-Type - 3. Pigalle (Stirling dominates)

Muscle : 1. Dominator - 2. Blackfin - 3. Blade

Coupes : 1. Zion - 2. Felon - 3. Exemplar

Sedans : 1. Schafter V12 Armored - 2. Schafter - 3. Schafter LWB Armored (Armored V12 dominates)

Compacts : 1. Panto - 2. Rhapsody - 3. Blista

SUVs : 1. Huntley S - 2. Baller LE - 3. Baller LE Armored

Vans : 1. Gang Burrito - 2. Bison - 3. Youga (Gang Burrito dominates)

Off-Road : 1. Bifta - 2. Dune Buggy - 3. Brawler (Brawler is 1st when the race actually is offroad though, or contains a fair bit of straights, Sanchez beats all but is a bike and doesnt really count as its in the wrong class)

Motorcycles : 1. Bati 801 - 2. Hakuchou - 3. Akuma

Yeah this is pretty accurate, don't rule out the Massacro (RC) though... I also wouldn't say the Panto is the quickest compact, it's pretty much the same as the Rhapsody, only harder to drive. (But then again... I know your love for the Panto) ;)

Mekkayel
  • Mekkayel

Lol

• Members
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:39 AM

Seriously just race with what you enjoy driving.

I race in a convertible wherever possible (sports, compacts, coupes, classics...)

unfortunately thre are peopl who race to win though.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:43 AM

Seriously just race with what you enjoy driving.

I race in a convertible wherever possible (sports, compacts, coupes, classics...)

unfortunately thre are peopl who race to win though.

Like those who bet on themselves and then play dirty because they can no longer afford to lose?

Bitches the lot of them.

• Darth Absentis and Econobrick like this

CarpenterBrut
  • CarpenterBrut

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:59 AM

Bikes: Bati 801 + Hakuchou

Basically the Bati 801 is the winner 99/100 races, but if there's almost no turns and extremely long the Hakuchou's slightly better top speed will win out. The Akuma is good if you're not good at wheelies, as an aside.

Supers: T20, Osiris, Zentorno, Turismo R + Banshee 900R

Whatever suits your driving style or budget between the first four. I prefer the Osiris personally. The Banshee 900R slams any race where it's much higher top speed can put it out in front.

Sports: Elegy, Jester (RC), Massacro (RC) + Schafter V12/Rapid GT

I personally dislike the Elegy, I think it spins out too easily, lacks top speed, and understeers badly on PC. I like both the Jester and Massacro Racecars. Schafter V12 can beat the Massacro for top speed. NOTE: If you can run 120-144fps (PCMR) the Rapid GT magically becomes faster than the Schafter V12 in a straight line. This has nothing to with slamming the car, but you will want it with the lowest suspension.

Sports Classics: Stirling GT + Z-Type

Stirling GT crushes the class on anything with some turns and need for traction/acceleration. Z-Type wins any race where there's enough straightaway for it's vastly higher top speed to overcome the Stirling's advantages literally everywhere else in terms of performance.

Muscle: ? (Dominator, Blade, Slamvan?, Sabre Turbo??)

This one is under some contention, inherently because the muscle cars are fairly hard to drive by comparison to other classes. But with the Slamvan Custom and it's suspension+hydraulics glitch giving it a top speed potential of 138mph, and the soon to be released Sabre Turbo Custom; it's hard to say.

Coupes: Zion + Windsor

There just is no comparison, albeit all slight advantages to the other front runners. The Zion is just the standout in the class. The Windsor will win in any race with significant straightaways due to the best top speed in class.

Sedans: Schafter V12 (Armored)

This thing beats everything in Sedans at everything, end of discussion.

Compacts: Rhapsody + Blista/Issi

As much as some may like the Panto, it's oversteering is horrid and it just flat loses to the Rhapsody. The Blista and Issi are tied for highest top speed in Compacts.

SUV: Huntley S + Baller LE

Huntley is the general winner, Baller LE top speed.

Vans: Gang Burrito

It wins, nuff said.

Off-road: Sanchez (if you want to win, otherwise idc)

Sanchez beats any off road vehicle in tract time and top speed.

Utility: Sadler

Just in case you ever get into a utility race.

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

‏ ‏

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:07 AM

isn't there a broughy's thread for this?
  • Darth Absentis likes this

maxx1013
  • maxx1013

Jet hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:21 AM

The regular Massacro is really good as well. I suck at racing but last night when I finally got in a couple of clean races I managed to win in my regular Massacro beating an Elegy and Jester and came in second losing by just a couple of seconds after crashing twice.

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

harp seal puppy

• Members
  • Belgium
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:30 AM

Yea...gues this is for opinions on handling a tad i gues...

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:58 AM

The regular Massacro is really good as well. I suck at racing but last night when I finally got in a couple of clean races I managed to win in my regular Massacro beating an Elegy and Jester and came in second losing by just a couple of seconds after crashing twice.

My best time on CC remain with the standard Massacro. Its different than the racecar but no slower. I cant stand the Elegy and have never been able to drive faster than a massacro in it. I have all those cars but will 99% of the time use one of the Massacro's.

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:36 PM

Your point? Want the thread closed?

CarpenterBrut
  • CarpenterBrut

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:30 PM

My best time on CC remain with the standard Massacro. Its different than the racecar but no slower. I cant stand the Elegy and have never been able to drive faster than a massacro in it. I have all those cars but will 99% of the time use one of the Massacro's.

The only difference between the two is the RC Massacro has just a smidge more traction. They are the same for acceleration, turning circle, and top speed.

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 14 July 2016 - 11:18 PM

Since several classes have had a shake-up with the Cunning Stunts Update, I think it's time for a new updated list.

Super - RE-7B

Sports - Elegy RH8

Sports Classics - Stirling GT

Muscle - Sabre Custom

Coupes - Zion

Sedans - Schafter V12 (Armored)

SUVs - XLS (Armored)

Off-road - BF400

Motorcycles - Bati 801

Compacts - Brioso R/A

Vans - Gang Burrito

Utility - Sadler