Photo

Best Cars For Each Class - Racing

310 replies to this topic
Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:49 AM Edited by Nemesis2252, 30 June 2015 - 02:24 AM.

Making a second character that i'll use strictly for racing - 1 car of each class. So im curious to see what everyones list of 'best' vehicles in each class are and why - a discussion of vehicles of sorts!.... i cant decide on Sedan and SUV :\

Super: Entity XF - not as fast as the Adder, but has better traction and braking, making it a better 'race' car

Sports: Carbonizzare - 2nd highest top speed in the game, all around good stats but rear can slide if being careless. The Elegy is amazing in the terms of handling, but that can be a bad thing on some corners, not getting enough wheel spin to make the tighter corners

Muscle: Gauntlet - best handling in the class with good acceleration. not the fastest but the handling makes up for it in most races.

Motorcycle: Akuma - slightly more maneuverability than the 801 with a bit more acceleration, but a little lacking in top speed category.

Off-Road: Bifta - The acceleration and top speed on this thing make up for its light weight and tail happy performance. Only other 2 options would be the Dune Buggy or the Sanchez

Sports Classic: Z-Type - Higher top speed and more weight without sacrificing maneuverability or acceleration, has the slide nod over the Monroe which tends to slide through some corners

Compact: Blista - Almost the same as the Issi but with added weight making it easier to correct if driving mistake is made.

Coupe: Felon - Most would same Exemplar here but i feel the Felon has a bit more traction again with more weight making it easier to correct.

Sedan: Tailgater? - Really torn in this class. Tailgater has really good traction and braking, but the acceleration and top speed are a little low. The super Diamond takes corners too wide, Other options are the Fugitive and Schafter but i havent experimented a lot with them.

SUV - Radius? - The Baller 2 has much better acceleration being AWD but the turn radius is way too wide to make it worth anything for racing. The Dubsta is also a nice option, but the radius seems to be more responsive.

I think the reason im so torn on the sedan and suv classes are because theyre so slow, you cant really notice much of a difference in speed. what car do you guys see as the best in each class and why?

UPDATED AS OF JUNE 2015 (looking back on this list, I feel embarrassed):

Super - Osiris / Zentorno

Sports - Massacro (racecar) / Jester (racecar) / Elegy

Muscle - Dominator

Coupe - Zion

Sedan - Schafter

Off-road - Sanchez

Sports Classic - Stirling GT / Z-type

Compact - Rhapsody

SUV - Huntley S

Motorcycle - Bati 801

• Darth Absentis and DaGengster like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:50 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 02 March 2014 - 09:51 AM.

Tailgater?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Get a Stainer or a Schafter :)

SUV?  Baller 2 (round baller) 

Edit:  I see you don't like the Baller 2, then yes the Radius is the next best thing.

• -Velox likes this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

\_(ツ)_/

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:52 AM

You may want to consider the Bati. Fully-upgraded with wheelies = insta-wins. Just don't abuse it though.. (:

• medodido likes this

DzC
  • DzC

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:52 AM

As far as i remember Super Diamond is a sport class now

Aquaticwonder
  • Aquaticwonder

Lemonade.

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:56 AM Edited by Aquaticwonder, 02 March 2014 - 09:57 AM.

Sedan: Tailgater?

Yuck.

As far as i remember Super Diamond is a sport class now

You can still use it in Sedan races.

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:01 AM

After using the adder exclusively, the entity just doesn't seem to cut it for me.

• derka482 likes this

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:04 AM

My main character garage is mostly racing and I prefer the Schafter for a saloon and a Baller 2 for SUV racing.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:28 AM

Screw you pricks. OP is spot on in sedans.
  • TimmyM56, MajorWhytey, Tofu86_ and 4 others like this

Sonically
  • Sonically

Rat

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:50 AM Edited by Sonically, 02 March 2014 - 11:19 AM.

Tailgater is f*cking awesome. Handles like a dream and is a top tier sedan for racing. OP don't even bother getting cars for SUV or Compacts, nobody races with these and if they do they're few far in between.

Adder/Entity

Carbonizzare

Akuma/Bati (really comes down to the track layout. same case for supers)

Monroe

Exemplar

Tailgater/Schafter (preference)

BF Injection/Bifta (i use a modded dune buggy lol)

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Gangsta

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:59 AM

I don't agree about the Felon.

On sharp turns, you can easily go on 2 wheels or even roll... it's very annoying in the heat of a race.

In Sports I prefer the Feltzer, which has better handling than the Carbo. It can makes the difference in racing.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:09 AM Edited by tresshold, 02 March 2014 - 11:11 AM.

adder

surano

fellon

SHAFTER

monroe

phoenix

vapid radius

akuma

blista (but this should be the bolokan prairie)

J_Villasenor
  • J_Villasenor

☆ Legendary Cat ☆

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:17 AM

Screw you pricks. OP is spot on in sedans.

This.

I was able to defeat a guy with a NOS Shafter, as he went full speed at first, until he abused it and crashed.

It was fun, I was using a Tailgater. Jason Statham style. lol

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:26 AM

OP, I have some suggestions for you:

Sports: Surano (if you want to be different and use a car others hardly use) - High top speed, very sturdy and grippy

Coupes: Exemplar - In my experience, it has better traction and much higher speed than the Felon.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:33 AM

You'll win more if you use an elegy in sports. Exemplar in coupes and a super diamond in sedans. Everything else looks good tho.

Carbonizzare is also my favorite sports class car for looks but i destroy its laptimes in my elegy.

I sold my suv to have 2 sports class cars.

I've also done a lot of testing so take my advice as you will. 2000+ raced and counting.

JackyT
  • JackyT

Trouble Maker

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:39 AM

Coupe: Felon - Most would same Exemplar here but i feel the Felon has a bit more traction again with more weight making it easier to correct.

Wrong, Exemplar all the way

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:41 AM

You'll win more if you use an elegy in sports. Exemplar in coupes and a super diamond in sedans. Everything else looks good tho.

Carbonizzare is also my favorite sports class car for looks but i destroy its laptimes in my elegy.

I sold my suv to have 2 sports class cars.

I've also done a lot of testing so take my advice as you will. 2000+ raced and counting.

I disagree with the Super Diamond. It takes turns way too wide like the OP said. If you hit something, it takes forever to get back up to speed. Tailgater and Schafter are better.

JackyT
  • JackyT

Trouble Maker

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:46 AM

Yeah Super diamond is dreadful, turning and acceleration, schafter, even though that still drives like a bus

HirsuteDave
  • HirsuteDave

Playa

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:52 AM

What about an Intruder for the sedan? Seemed to work pretty well for me the few times I've actually raced the class.

And you get bonus points for being different  :lol:

J32T3R
  • J32T3R

Stone Free

• Members
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:54 AM

Muscle - Dominator

Gaunlet? Lmfao that's hilarious

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:55 AM Edited by FasterThanYou, 02 March 2014 - 11:56 AM.

Entity
Elegy
Exemplar
Ztype
Gauntlet/Ruiner
Baller II
Schafter
Blista

These are best on their class, dont know about offroad or bikes.

snilsson
  • snilsson

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:12 PM Edited by snilsson, 02 March 2014 - 12:32 PM.

The Carbonizzare isn't even Top 5 in the Sports class and for me it's a mystery why people still think it's the fastest.

Here's my list:

Motorcycle - Bati 801 even though I'll admit that the Akuma is more nimble around really tight tracks. But the Bati is just so fast and will beat the Akuma on the majority of tracks available.

Super - Entity XF because it's grip is the best in the entire game. No other car comes even close.

Sports - Elegy RH8 should really be in Super. The grip is amazing and the lap times on some tracks are faster than the Adders. Nuff' said.

Sports Classic - Z-Type some people think that the Monroe is faster but it's not even close. The Z-Type crushes everything in it's class, it's almost boring.

Coupé - Exemplar is just so much faster and has so much better handling than the rest in it's class.

Muscle - Dominator but only if you can keep it under control. The Gauntlet is easier to handle but just can't keep up if you drive them both to the max.

Sedan - Schafter although I haven't raced with sedan that much but it's an overall good car.

Off-road - Sanchez as long as nobody hits you. Do the wheelie and leave everyone behind. I would rather see this bike in the Motorcycle class though..

Compact - Blista which is the most stable car in this class. The Issi isn't far behind but tends to oversteer and feel a bit 'nervous' around some corners and bumps.

SUV - Radius because it has the grip that no other SUV has.

If you don't agree with this you probably can't drive for sh*t and/or only race straight boring tracks. This is law.

• JKan420 likes this

PatG
  • PatG

If 2 vegans dislike each other, is it still considered beef?

• Van Society
  • Philippines

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

Muscle - Dominator

Gaunlet? Lmfao that's hilarious

THIS. This is hilarious. The Dominator has such bad handling compared to the Gauntlet. A race isn't decided on top speed alone.

To stay on-topic though, I'd prefer the 9F in sports class, but that's just me. For Coupes, I really don't recommend the Felon. I'd rather take chances with the Oracle2 or the Exemplar for the Coupes. For every other category, it's pretty much the same as my list/garage. I don't bother with SUV's, Compacts and Sedans too much because I don't normally race them.

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:27 PM

The Carbonizzare isn't even Top 5 in the Sports class and for me it's a mystery why people still think it's the fastest.

Top 5 where?

in your head?

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

I've got a pretty decent win/loss (97/62) ratio and these are what I have.

Super - Adder

Sports - Carbonizzare

Muscle - Dominator

Sports Classic - Monroe

Coupe - Exampler

Sedan - Schafter 

Off road - Bifta

SUV - Baller 2

I really like all these, they suit my driving style and use them all regularly in freeroam and races. I don't usually race the other classes and rarely the SUV class so the Baller might go.

snilsson
  • snilsson

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:39 PM

Top 5 where?

in your head?

Remember that this is for racing. In a straight line the Carbonizzare is among the fastest, I will admit that but in a race with lots of corners.. Lets say Cutting Coroners for example. It's slower than Surano, 9F, Comet, Feltzer and of course the Elegy.

This is in my head, but it's also the truth.. ;)

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:51 PM

Just an FYI, the Entity doesn't have better braking than the Adder. Its marginal but the Adder's is slightly better.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:53 PM

Lol schafties. Second-rate sedan, second-rate manufacturer and also second-rate real life counterpart.

PatG
  • PatG

If 2 vegans dislike each other, is it still considered beef?

• Van Society
  • Philippines

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:55 PM Edited by PSgtaplayer1, 02 March 2014 - 12:57 PM.

Just an FYI, the Entity doesn't have better braking than the Adder. Its marginal but the Adder's is slightly better.

No, just no. The Entity's braking is better than the Adder. The only thing the Adder has over the Entity is top speed.

• stickifingaz and BigBrother67 like this

snilsson
  • snilsson

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

You are forgetting the fact that the Entity is 400kg lighter than the Adder. The stats only shows half the truth.

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:03 PM

Well, in my experience the Adder has had better braking anyway, regardless of stats, so I don't know what to say.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users