Quantcast

» «
Photo

What will be the 1st thing you buy Tuesday?

87 replies to this topic
Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:55 AM

Mine will probably be the Turismo then the guns,jester, plane and maybe the alpha

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:57 AM

Jester. Need pictures/performance info regarding the Turismo to decide whether or not I really want it. After all, the price will infer a lottt of time spent grinding through missions and goofing around on the game. If it won't be able to better fill the niche I have in my garage for a supercar than what I already have, I'm not copping. Currently have an Adder (never use) and an Infernus (use all the damn time) in those roles. Scared to get rid of the Adder though, because to get it back represents soooo much GTA$...

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:01 AM

Jester. Need pictures/performance info regarding the Turismo to decide whether or not I really want it. After all, the price will infer a lottt of time spent grinding through missions and goofing around on the game. If it won't be able to better fill the niche I have in my garage for a supercar than what I already have, I'm not copping. Currently have an Adder (never use) and an Infernus (use all the damn time) in those roles. Scared to get rid of the Adder though, because to get it back represents soooo much GTA$...

Ya like I already have an entity, could buy a adder now if I wanted to but I'll just wait and see Tuesday if I have enough left over then if I have enough slots open then I may buy one

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:08 AM

Ya like I already have an entity, could buy a adder now if I wanted to but I'll just wait and see Tuesday if I have enough left over then if I have enough slots open then I may buy one

Thing about the Adder that annoys me is that

A. Everyone's got one. After the money massacre about a month back, who couldn't afford everything. Even with the car duping glitch at the first release of GTAO, it was the instant symbol for hackers galore.

B. Turning ain't that great. Big, hunky AWD car. Fast in a straight line, in a turn you have to really cool off. Severely decreases chase potential when someone has a Cheetah or even any of the top sports cars (9F, Carbonizarre, Feltzer) against you.

C. It's one-million bucks. It would be uniquely cool if this amount really was unobtainable as R* intended, and the Adder was reserved for people who reallllly played the game and stashed up that GTA$. But as I said about the glitching before, that system was kind of broken when people learned to exploit the game's money processes.

I don't know. I mean with supers it's all apples and oranges- they all have great performance and that's why they're supers. But I think it's also a big deal to weigh exactly why it'd be cool to have an Adder. That straight line speed and crazy acceleration is cool. But you'll never be able to get to the max speed online, not enough straight road unless you take it out into the country. And a fully tuned Infernus out-accels it before its ungodly speed kicks in.

I pick Infernus over it because of the ungodly accel, and the super light weight makes it more turnable in my opinion.

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:13 AM

Thing about the Adder that annoys me is that
A. Everyone's got one. After the money massacre about a month back, who couldn't afford everything. Even with the car duping glitch at the first release of GTAO, it was the instant symbol for hackers galore.
B. Turning ain't that great. Big, hunky AWD car. Fast in a straight line, in a turn you have to really cool off. Severely decreases chase potential when someone has a Cheetah or even any of the top sports cars (9F, Carbonizarre, Feltzer) against you.
C. It's one-million bucks. It would be uniquely cool if this amount really was unobtainable as R* intended, and the Adder was reserved for people who reallllly played the game and stashed up that GTA$. But as I said about the glitching before, that system was kind of broken when people learned to exploit the game's money processes.
I don't know. I mean with supers it's all apples and oranges- they all have great performance and that's why they're supers. But I think it's also a big deal to weigh exactly why it'd be cool to have an Adder. That straight line speed and crazy acceleration is cool. But you'll never be able to get to the max speed online, not enough straight road unless you take it out into the country. And a fully tuned Infernus out-accels it before its ungodly speed kicks in.
I pick Infernus over it because of the ungodly accel, and the super light weight makes it more turnable in my opinion.

The only times I even use my entity is for those fast missions mostly use my sultan RS,Roosevelt,sandking XL nowadays

cheech98
  • cheech98

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:16 AM

Personally I can't wait to get my greasy mits on that G36.  I love me a piece of German engineering.

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Big Homie

• Members
  • Tokelau

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:17 AM

Alpha. I love Cadillacs.  :)

• Gatorwolves24 likes this

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:25 AM

Nice, may end up buying it too

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Big Homie

• Members
  • Tokelau

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:29 AM

Are you going to make yours chrome?

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:43 AM Edited by RDT33, 02 March 2014 - 04:44 AM.

I'll run each stock car around a track a couple of times to see which one is the best and go from there.  Guns won't take as long to decide.  I'm grabbing them right away.  Then some nice suits...and maybe a plane.  I've got $11,000,000 sooo....

arcticvisions
  • arcticvisions

Ocelot Fangirl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

Weapons first, then a car or two, depends on how much the cars are/how much money I have by then. Then I'll do some missions to test them out

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:00 AM

Are you going to make yours chrome?

probably not may just have it black or red

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:11 AM

No one cares, case closed

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:21 AM

No one cares, case closed

K

MrKush
  • MrKush

We need Yachts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:22 AM

I like how there's a decent discussion here about super cars. Today I re-broke the $1Mill mark, almost got an Entity, instead settled for a Bullet which is Boss BTW. I'll never get an Adder. Fat ugly sh*t that just screams "I got no taste". The more I think about it, I have high hopes for the Turismo. I need a top notch super car. & the 1 time I used a Cheetah, I wasn't impressed. Bullet puts in work tho, that top speed + 0-60 is no joke. Even handles well with a sport suspension. I'll probably get the new weps first, see what people say about the Turismo.
  • 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:43 AM

I like how there's a decent discussion here about super cars. Today I re-broke the $1Mill mark, almost got an Entity, instead settled for a Bullet which is Boss BTW. I'll never get an Adder. Fat ugly sh*t that just screams "I got no taste". The more I think about it, I have high hopes for the Turismo. I need a top notch super car. & the 1 time I used a Cheetah, I wasn't impressed. Bullet puts in work tho, that top speed + 0-60 is no joke. Even handles well with a sport suspension. I'll probably get the new weps first, see what people say about the Turismo.

I'll be testing out everything in sp before I go online to buy anything since in sp it's free anyway like it always has been in single player
  • NegSpec13 likes this

BigBrother67
  • BigBrother67

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:07 AM

I'll get the Weapons and Clothes, definitely.

I'll most likely pass on the Plane, the Cars will depend on Class, and if they're better than what I have already.

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

doebeezy
  • doebeezy

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:26 AM

I'm going for the Albany alpha first. But I will of course pick up the weapons. If I farm enough I might get the turismo.
  • Gatorwolves24 likes this

MrKush
  • MrKush

We need Yachts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:33 AM

Yeah I've been under the impression that this is multiplayer DLC only. Definitely makes perfect sense to test it out in SP. I'm sure the turismo will be an early purchase. Kinda hope its pricey, oddly. I may not rock the clothes. Everyone running around with full outfits from the V-day DLC its just like YAWN c'mon already

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:36 AM

Guns clothes not buying cars

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:53 AM

Yeah I've been under the impression that this is multiplayer DLC only. Definitely makes perfect sense to test it out in SP. I'm sure the turismo will be an early purchase. Kinda hope its pricey, oddly. I may not rock the clothes. Everyone running around with full outfits from the V-day DLC its just like YAWN c'mon already

Especially do it with franklin and go to his customs shop that he owns in the country since you get everything for free there

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:43 AM

I'm buying everything for both my male and female characters
  • CYANiDAL likes this

Krypt0nite1989
  • Krypt0nite1989

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:24 AM

What class are these new cars in? Is there a link with picture on these new cars? I'm definitely buying the jester and I'll buy the super car (depending on price)

mr funknuts
  • mr funknuts

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:38 AM

I will probably just get the guns and clothes, not too bothered about the cars. All of the cars in my garage have been stolen or the elegy which is free, To me the cars you have to look for and steal have more character, i would rather have a modded up Sultan or F620 than some super that everyone seems to have,Me and my friends just race with our elegys,or stock other classes if we have to

Dannyharwood
  • Dannyharwood

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:42 PM

I'm going to steal other players cars and see how they are and then decide which one is better and which one to buy
  • daisymollie likes this

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:47 PM

In order of the stores close to my appartment lol
- Plane
- All the clothes
- Ammunation, got to love the G36
- then go to the airport to test the plane

About the car I will test them in single player before buying anything. My garages are like complete so it would be a hard decision to replace even one car.

Gatorwolves24
  • Gatorwolves24

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:25 PM

Depends on the price of the Turismo. Have about 500k. If it's 600 or less I can probably buy that, the alpha (want!) and all the guns

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:32 PM

I'll probably end up buying the clothes and guns as I have recently just spent most of my money on a buzzard, so I dont have alot left.

jtattersalluk
  • jtattersalluk

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:35 PM

Guns and clothes for sure, then maybe look at the vehicles to see if they are worth it or not.

jammyoharasmith
  • jammyoharasmith

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:56 PM

Alpha then weapons and maybe a few suits if there is any i like

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users