• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
redmikey
  • redmikey

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:42 AM

I've noticed through watching youtube videos that some people have an "L" or "T" icon on their map, just like in story mode. Obviously the letters stand for Lester and Trevor but I was wondering if anyone has noticed or has them. Also what are they for and how do I get them. (I'm level 75 btw. not sure if that matters.) Thanks.

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:49 AM

I don't believe online they could get those letters on their minimap legitimately. I've got many days (upwards of 15) logged and have never seen those naturally appear.

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:46 AM

They appear when you are first told to go meet those people.  Youtubers don't seem to care about progressing their online characters so the contact letter remain on the mini map.

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:27 AM

you go there for a cutscene 1 at Lester's opening bounties and one for trevor opening gang attacks how have you not seen them

Butterfly57
  • Butterfly57

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

Those appear once you reach the level required to unlock their missions/abilities. Lester's intro cutscene (which the letter signifies and you go to it to trigger it) sjows up once you reach level 10.

Trevor unlocks slightly later (I think somewhere around level 12, but dont quote me!).

They will remain there until you go to them, so if a level 15 has an L on the map, for example, they just haven't gone there yet.

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Hopefully Helpful

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

you go there for a cutscene 1 at Lester's opening bounties and one for trevor opening gang attacks how have you not seen them

No, gang attacks are from Martin, if I remember correctly.

The T marker for Trevor is to start survivals or missons from Trevor.

• WTFThisIsntWii likes this

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:38 PM Edited by WTFThisIsntWii, 02 March 2014 - 05:43 PM.

No, gang attacks are from Martin, if I remember correctly.

The T marker for Trevor is to start survivals or missons from Trevor.
He is correct Martin is gang attacks whilst Trevor is missions. The survivals are all Ron hence his annoying ass calls about defending TPI assets.

you-got-that-right-bitch.jpg
  • gta4thewin likes this

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:07 PM

Use the q&a topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users