» «
Photo

Angels of Death in San Andreas possible proof

10 replies to this topic
Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:58 AM Edited by Chorizombie, 02 March 2014 - 01:59 AM.

As I was driving around San Andreas visiting places I've never stopped by to examinate I crossed path with this two women just sitting at a bench in a cemetery. Social Club location says it's in #GreatChaparral. Lets remember Angels of Death are originally from San Andreas.

I noticed those hats that seemed to be very odd for the typical redneck woman... the uglier one reads "Angels of Death" possibly belonged to a MC member buried in that cemetery. I don't know, both both of them look like retired MC members with those hats(check out their betean up face)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Lester_Crest likes this

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:02 AM

hope there is biker activities or some new choppers in dlc,NOT roadbikes either

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:10 AM Edited by Loxley, 02 March 2014 - 05:12 AM.

As I was driving around San Andreas visiting places I've never stopped by to examinate I crossed path with this two women just sitting at a bench in a cemetery. Social Club location says it's in #GreatChaparral. Lets remember Angels of Death are originally from San Andreas.

I noticed those hats that seemed to be very odd for the typical redneck woman... the uglier one reads "Angels of Death" possibly belonged to a MC member buried in that cemetery. I don't know, both both of them look like retired MC members with those hats(check out their betean up face)

(pics of fugly women)

The Angels of Death have their own clothing line, as seen on their website in TLAD.

So, I don't think it really means anything.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

AKA: BLOOD,BiiD or BloodMOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:16 AM

Hail to TLAD the Greatest Biker Gang Game Ever made but anyways to be on-topic,i think i has seen some AOD in V once hope they get their own game in future (maybe a spiritual sequel to TLAD).

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:30 AM

The AOD should have been in the game from the get go, seeing that they are clearly based off the Hell's Angels which is a West Coast biker gang originally.

It'd be nice to see them up close and personal in DLC

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:20 AM

Well if you've followed the story in TLAD, at one point Jim sends you an email with the link to AoD website and there you can see they are a brand, basically putting their name and logo on anything they can and selling it. So they could also be just some two chicks who either bough it or more likely found it on the floor of their trailer when they woke up in the morning to realize that trucker had already left without even paying for the service.

• Chorizombie likes this

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:10 AM

Maybe it's just an easter egg.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

AKA: BLOOD,BiiD or BloodMOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:21 AM

Well if you've followed the story in TLAD, at one point Jim sends you an email with the link to AoD website and there you can see they are a brand, basically putting their name and logo on anything they can and selling it. So they could also be just some two chicks who either bough it or more likely found it on the floor of their trailer when they woke up in the morning to realize that trucker had already left without even paying for the service.

I think i am on my 2nd Playthrough of TLAD (4th for V) and i will try check it,Lol i didnt even know Jim really did that,well my 1st Playthrough was way before V came out (2011/2012) Lol i think my focus was just on the Storyline :)

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:38 PM

tlad as a stand alone title kicks v's ass all over the map.
  • Luddite likes this

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Lance Vance Dance Crew Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

tlad as a stand alone title kicks v's ass all over the map.

sike

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:29 PM

Hm. I dont actually know. The may appear, but that would be in LS, not Sandy Shores. Trevor would not really care about them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users