Quantcast

» «
Photo

Remember they hyped up over 1,000 car parts for your car?

48 replies to this topic
tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:14 AM

Remember when there were no idiots who overhyped the game themselves and now blame R* for not living up to their fantasies

ridiculous....

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:19 AM

Or other scuba diver, heist, single player to have everything multiple player have remember?

i dont remember the 1000 car parts or scuba divers but  i do remember heists...

btw, what we have online that we dont have is SP?

BrownMattHall
  • BrownMattHall

You don't have enough badges to train me

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:22 AM

where in f*cks name are you going with this thread?

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

big boss

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:23 AM Edited by Killzone3265, 02 March 2014 - 02:23 AM.

and we have taken vehicle customization in general a lot further than we did in San Andreas

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

BHAHAHAHAHAHA

ArbitraryName14
  • ArbitraryName14

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:38 AM

Second to last paragraph in the linked article specifically mentions "paint jobs/finishes, wheels, ... window tints, tire smoke color", and performance enhancing mods (meaning multiple levels of engines, brakes, transmissions, and suspension). With the number of paint colors and wheels taken into account, the totally meaningless stuff like tints and smoke color, and the bunch of performance mods, coming to a grand total of 1000 mods is pretty simple.

You're welcome.

Art:Vandelay
  • Art:Vandelay

Architect, Latex Producer, Marine Biologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:40 AM

and we have taken vehicle customization in general a lot further than we did in San Andreas

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

BHAHAHAHAHAHA
Alien space guy
"Hydraulics"

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:58 AM

I remember heists and scuba gear - and underwater being "a big thing." I also remember a lot of tossing about the term "MMO," as if anybody at Rockstar plays games.

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:25 AM

I remember heists and scuba gear - and underwater being "a big thing." I also remember a lot of tossing about the term "MMO," as if anybody at Rockstar plays games.

this

MMO is rather dispointing for me. I was expecting a 100 ppl free roam DM chaos  :lol:

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:32 AM

this

MMO is rather dispointing for me. I was expecting a 100 ppl free roam DM chaos  :lol:

Than you dont understand there are limits to your machines capabilities. Theres a reason alot of people prefer computer games. They can handle a ton more. This game pushed the systems limits. There is no way it could run everything in this game and 100 players in a lobby. There is a reason there is less traffic and no animals.

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:35 AM Edited by Kaber, 02 March 2014 - 03:36 AM.

I like GTAO.  I dunno much about SP as I have only done like 17%.  I enjoy Online a lot and even made a second character as a female to be able to see all the content.  I look forward to all the stuff that will be coming out in the future.

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:30 AM

Second to last paragraph in the linked article specifically mentions "paint jobs/finishes, wheels, ... window tints, tire smoke color", and performance enhancing mods (meaning multiple levels of engines, brakes, transmissions, and suspension). With the number of paint colors and wheels taken into account, the totally meaningless stuff like tints and smoke color, and the bunch of performance mods, coming to a grand total of 1000 mods is pretty simple.

You're welcome.

no

Or other scuba diver, heist, single player to have everything multiple player have remember?

no submarine, no animals, no scuba diving gear for the few things plus locked interiors from story mode

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:10 AM

You're welcome.

no

no submarine, no animals, no scuba diving gear for the few things plus locked interiors from story mode

yeah we dont have animals or scuba gear online(game braker) but we do have submarine online...

what interior can we walk in in sp that we cant walk in in gtao?

as far as i remember apart from cutscenes or actual missions all interiors are locked in sp too, so would someone enlighten me...

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:14 AM

You're welcome.

no

yeah we dont have animals or scuba gear online(game braker) but we do have submarine online...
what interior can we walk in in sp that we cant walk in in gtao?
as far as i remember apart from cutscenes or actual missions all interiors are locked in sp too, so would someone enlighten me...
i proved you wrong once, and I don't feel like proving you wrong again don't be stupid , let me know when you can enter trevors, or Lester's hideout online without glitching, we can obviously glitch our characters in their houses, so why is it locked? Rockstar loves the overpowered cops to drain your money

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:33 AM

What in the world would be the point of going into trevor's house? It's a really small interior with nothing to do inside. If you pay attention anyways there's quite a bit buildings fully detailed that you can walk around inside especially around the docks and industrial area.

I think you need to learn to be more grateful for what you've got rather than what you don't. GTAO is still a really good game.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:36 AM

No I don't remember that.

Got sauce?

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:43 AM

What in the world would be the point of going into trevor's house? It's a really small interior with nothing to do inside. If you pay attention anyways there's quite a bit buildings fully detailed that you can walk around inside especially around the docks and industrial area.

I think you need to learn to be more grateful for what you've got rather than what you don't. GTAO is still a really good game.

what's the point of yoga? What's the point of gta online? When were more options a bad thing ?

Drake Vengeance
  • Drake Vengeance

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:49 AM

I remember hearing alot about "anything you can do in Single Player you can do in Online", of course that just might of been what everyone else was saying but I was abit disappointed when animals weren't included Online among a few other things. Sure, animals wouldn't have been a HUGE part of Online but still would of been nice to go hunting with your friends every now and then like in RDR. Animals in RDR made even the empty plains seem lively, at least for me anyhow.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:50 AM

There's a lot of places to enter and tons of customizations. I really don't know where this is coming from.

luisniko
  • luisniko

That badass milf from Vault 111

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:08 AM

as if anybody at Rockstar plays games.

As someone working in the industry, I can say almost 90% in the office are people who don't play games, casual players, and don't understand about gaming world; and that may include the higher-ups too. So just understand if your favorite game company can f*ck sh*t up at times, while you: the fans, the hardcore players, the players who study every corner of the game from art to business side, have better ideas than them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users