43 replies to this topic
mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:25 PM

Because Cockstar and this game are a huge failure. When more people are complaining rather than praising, something is wrong.

its a matter of visibility...... yes some people complain, but if you look at just the activity on this forum alone, theres 582,341 members,

so ill make a few assumptions that

a) everyone registered here has gtav and thats the reason they are here (theyre not, GTAV and GTA:o are just 1 small portion of this community) and

b) everyone registered here is complaining about gtav...

even if all 600'000 of them are complaining (which theyre not) that leaves a few (by that i mean about 32) million people who bought the game and felt no need to go out of their way to complain...

of of a player base of 32.5 million, only 1.85% of them are complaining .... so by your proclamation they must be doing something right, as 98.15% of the community are satisfied enough with the game that they dont feel the need to register on the largest GTA community on the internet to complain....

yup your right, an epic :r*: fail.....

• TezST likes this

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

The game is a bit too realistic for me.

oooh... uh.
well, I dunno... I'm lost.
It's either too realistic or not real enough. but wildlife? nvm...

I was content with vice city and San Andreas. Didn't care about realism

well yea I get what you mean and all, but why knock a game for looking visually appealing? or have realistic features like wild life?
the suppressor thing makes sense, but most the rest of the complaints do not.

I think he means they wasted time on it when they could've been doing other things

I mean it took 5 years to make and don't get me wrong the 5 years was worth it, but it could've been way better if they didn't waste time on sea flooring which nobody would care about or some weird system of NPCs shooting you that's totally unlike the past games
  • TheProphet78 likes this

TheProphet78
  • TheProphet78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:46 PM

oooh... uh.

well yea I get what you mean and all, but why knock a game for looking visually appealing? or have realistic features like wild life?

I'm not knocking the realistic graphics, I'm knocking the realistic aspects of gameplay that are a chore to deal with

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:47 PM

Lol. 

Honestly, I don't know why people are mad at Rockstar at all. GTA V to me, is the best in the series and one of the best games I've personally ever played. I understand the micro transaction argument, but we can EARN money the old fashioned way, by PLAYING the game.

Then there's GTA Online:  I understand GTA Online was all messed up at first but what game isn't when it has that many users log in all at once? Although a bit empty compared to the single player, I am pretty sure that R* is working on adding all of this to the MP but couldn't for some reason otherwise they would have already. Apart from saying that, they made GTA Online an INCREDIBLE experience, especially when you get into a private match with friends. What other game can your boys pick you up in a cargobob while you're in a TANK?! Seriously.....that was a fun night along with MANY others so far. I am still saying this 6 months later after playing almost every night, I can't get enough of this sh*t. 

Not to mention the Easter egg people STILL haven't figured out yet! Some people will never be happy with anything. 

^^^

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

The hate for R* is getting less and less as the weeks pass.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

oooh... uh.

I think he means they wasted time on it when they could've been doing other things

I mean it took 5 years to make and don't get me wrong the 5 years was worth it, but it could've been way better if they didn't waste time on sea flooring which nobody would care about or some weird system of NPCs shooting you that's totally unlike the past games

i doubt it took them long to import the existing wildlife coding from RDR...

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

The hate for R* is getting less and less as the weeks pass.

coz they seem to be getting it right now

I mean the Ratloader is in the car shop what more could you want!!!

I don't rly care for heists I can wait as long as necessary

oooh... uh.

i doubt it took them long to import the existing wildlife coding from RDR...

the coding in RDR was messed up

I mean you'd see flying horses and humans that you could ride

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

CEO of Wal-Mart

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

Did not care about the Roosey, all except one of mine were free.

My beef with C* was when they stole all my sh*t, unfairly threw me in the CP and stole all my sh*t again during the Christmas holidays and the patching of North Yankton.

I'm not as mad at C* as I used to be, tho. I got my clean Rebel, the snow Emp, and the drug van back with 1.11.

Now if only I can have my Lost MC van, snowy Asea and Rancher, unmarked police car, Lawnmower, Smoke on the water van, Riot, chrome tanks and the 3 mil I earned legitimately through car sells back, (along with maybe an extra 5mil for pain and suffering), then maybe we can finally make it down this long road to forgiveness. 

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

Because R* made a billion dollars. People inevitably get unreasonably obstructive and suspicious at companies that they perceive to have become too globally successful as they rise beyond their status as revered cult champions of the people into faceless corporations that have no interest in the proletariat other than relentless profit and greed, in what appears to be an instinctive human reaction of...

Oh - you're talking about the Roosevelt?

Yeah, that's bad too. :p

Dtoxz
  • Dtoxz

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

For not giving the roosevelt for free?

They should be glad the Elergy RH8 Is free.

Dam, pimp it out, its fast as dope.
And looks sicker then half the cars.

To further add to my previous post about having fun and using your imagination. 

I have 2 best friends that are in my crew who know each other. Benz and jsmoke. Benz likes to pick on Jay and one day in his jeep, he tried to ram jay head on. Little did he know that Jay's new Turismo Type R was so low to the damn ground (thank you LSC) that he would ramp off of the front end. So we stuck a few jeeps we found in the parking lot plus my "Candy Apple Angry Dragon" (Jester) underneath and had a bit of fun. 

Then took a selfie.....

http://rsg.ms/Pu4UVv

Sometimes it's up to us to use our imaginations when sh*t gets boring. 

http://socialclub.ro...atic/mostrecent

DopeSack
  • DopeSack

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:28 PM

Because Cockstar and this game are a huge failure. When more people are complaining rather than praising, something is wrong.

Yet you are on the forums talking about the game. Secondly, who are you talking to about this that is so important? According to R*, 70% of the people that bought GTA V are playing online. Apparently that poll was taken not too long ago too. Months after it's release. So either you are feeding off your own teams negativity, or you are taking everyone ELSE'S opinion to heart. Most importantly, what do YOU think about this game? 

If it was that bad do you think that many people would play it months after it's release? Yet alone give R* an additional $60M in microtransactions? Listen to the money, not the trolls. 

what do you think rockstar is gonna say as far as % playing online the truth is not one of them sorry. all 3 of the max member crews i was in havent logged online in months not 1 person still plays of those 900 do i think everyone has quit NO but to say 70% are playing im sorry now they are lying scumbag pieces of sh*t in my eyes i have a real hard time believing 70% of buyers are still playing online with any regularity.that would roughly be over 21 million people

the 60 mil in cash cards good for them 

did they make alot of money no denying that

did the deliver some game that i will play for next 6 mos to a yr. or more after release nope i have already quit after 2 mos.

single player was above average looked phenomenal but the 60 hrs of gameplay was a sad joke,half the map being covered in a useless and basically unused ocean,the overall map size a complete joke can circle the island in less than 8 mins from the airport in a car, so many lil things that polish a game and make it hard to put down that just are not there for me 

i am not even gonna get started on multi player what i feel was the games biggest draw to me and how it basically fell flat on its face is there still hope maybe with a 16 player cap on free roam it truly wont feel dead til less than that are playing.i know when i stopped playing 2-3 mos ago it was already dying getting randoms in races dm or missions it was almost impossible to get people to join let alone to fill the group 

everyone has a opinion i respect yours mine is just different idk i remember when you bought a game you got a complete game for your money you didnt have to wait 1-3 yrs and spend $60-$180 more to get the rest of it.

GTAMYBABIES
  • GTAMYBABIES

Friendship Is Magic

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:00 PM

With all the freezing it's still my favorite game

JoeyTwoShoes
  • JoeyTwoShoes

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:27 AM

I was never mad at them, I just really wish they would release heists.

Pfister Comet
  • Pfister Comet

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:42 AM

So many people wasting their time complaining on a internet forum (which is not even rockstar's official forum), instead of moving on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users