43 replies to this topic
goodice123
  • goodice123

swiggity swoogity im coming for that booty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:22 AM

For not giving the roosevelt for free?

They should be glad the Elergy RH8 Is free.

Dam, pimp it out, its fast as dope.
And looks sicker then half the cars.

Scary …ire
  • Scary …ire

Rat

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:34 AM

is dope fast? always slowed me down, otherwise I wouldn't have used it

• iiGh0STt likes this

Edwin
  • Edwin

Your special effects are washing away...

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:37 AM

Are you talking about pimping out an Elegy or tge Roosevelt?

Dtoxz
  • Dtoxz

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:43 AM Edited by Dtoxz, 02 March 2014 - 12:44 AM.

Lol. 

Honestly, I don't know why people are mad at Rockstar at all. GTA V to me, is the best in the series and one of the best games I've personally ever played. I understand the micro transaction argument, but we can EARN money the old fashioned way, by PLAYING the game.

Then there's GTA Online:  I understand GTA Online was all messed up at first but what game isn't when it has that many users log in all at once? Although a bit empty compared to the single player, I am pretty sure that R* is working on adding all of this to the MP but couldn't for some reason otherwise they would have already. Apart from saying that, they made GTA Online an INCREDIBLE experience, especially when you get into a private match with friends. What other game can your boys pick you up in a cargobob while you're in a TANK?! Seriously.....that was a fun night along with MANY others so far. I am still saying this 6 months later after playing almost every night, I can't get enough of this sh*t. 

Not to mention the Easter egg people STILL haven't figured out yet! Some people will never be happy with anything. 

• CReaper210, malcolmfunktion, Killbook and 6 others like this

RaNdAll959613
  • RaNdAll959613

Swift PIlot, STSQ leader....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:44 AM

I hate Rockstar for many reasons but those are not them

Comandante-Olle
  • Comandante-Olle

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:55 AM

And here you are on a saturday, on the internet, in a forum dedicated to a gamebrand created by said company.

I must ask why?

I hate Ford cars, you don't see me posting on a Ford Fan Forum. Would not even consider signing up on one either...
  • blakeney, GTA-Freak-iX, Juanfartez and 1 other like this

GTA-Freak-iX
  • GTA-Freak-iX

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:59 AM

And here you are on a saturday, on the internet, in a forum dedicated to a gamebrand created by said company.

:lol: brilliant 

ellenjanuary
  • ellenjanuary

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:04 AM

As fast
as dope.

K then.

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:06 AM

people are mad because R* take things away (THE rat loader, glitched money they WORKED on, police cars, you name it) and never give things the promised(heist)

maybe is just me, I am not interested on that truck and the police cars, I dont glitch money and I dont expect much on heist, so I am happy with the game with some coming "not really usful DLC".

• Outplug likes this

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:45 AM Edited by KimberJane, 02 March 2014 - 03:46 AM.

Yeah they're mad because rockstar took away what they shouldn't of had lol
  • williampuri and Dtoxz like this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:07 AM

Bunch of greedy, spoilt rotten, "gimme gimme I want I want" little f*cks!

It pisses me off to think of the hard working, skilled and intelligent GROWN UPS that work at R* who have brought us this game...and then to have the little f*cking pricks who are underage, ungrateful and literally trying to break it...pissing and moaning all the way. With their squeeky voices and foul mouth looking for any cracks and exploits they can get their chubby little fingers on. SINGING THE f*ckING SONGS ON THE RADIO DOWN THEIR MIC...SHUT. THE. f*ck. UUUUP!

Forgive me ladies and gents...had a sh*t session earlier...and although I mentioned "underage" I'm more talking about maturity as its unfair to some.
  • Hazencoke likes this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:22 AM

I'm mad because stealth isn't a viable option in an open world game.  Also the fact that it's not as criminally oriented as it should be.  They could have given GTAO more by only having one character as the main protagonist, no tennis, no golf, more desert.... I could go on and on.

Still a good game, but not as great as it could have been.

• Outplug likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:51 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 02 March 2014 - 04:47 AM.

I must ask why?

I hate Ford cars, you don't see me posting on a Ford Fan Forum. Would not even consider signing up on one either...

Rockstar has no affiliation with this website. They should, but no...

there is a difference between hating the game, and hating what the company has and will do to the game. like cash cards. horrible idea for a game where cash is the backbone. plus, what are we on the 25th patch? come on, ignoring the obvious is a state of mind. GTA will always be fun, but GTAO will also always be broken.

no tennis, no golf, more desert.... I could go on and on.

tennis and golf are the only good sports in game, besides darts which I have never played. But still better than arm wrestling. If anything, you should have mentioned that.

Stealth was a huge downer for me. I could not believe you are not even able to crouch... I cannot wait for watch dogs to see how they allow more physical movements and stealth play. BTW... Hitman Absolution is one of my top Favorites.... on purist.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Walking In The Dark Path AGAIN!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:41 AM

i hate R* because non of the games i have worked on have sold 1billion in 3 days...
  • Dtoxz likes this

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:01 AM

Bunch of greedy, spoilt rotten, "gimme gimme I want I want" little f*cks!
It pisses me off to think of the hard working, skilled and intelligent GROWN UPS that work at R* who have brought us this game...and then to have the little f*cking pricks who are underage, ungrateful and literally trying to break it...pissing and moaning all the way. With their squeeky voices and foul mouth looking for any cracks and exploits they can get their chubby little fingers on. SINGING THE f*ckING SONGS ON THE RADIO DOWN THEIR MIC...SHUT. THE. f*ck. UUUUP!
Forgive me ladies and gents...had a sh*t session earlier...and although I mentioned "underage" I'm more talking about maturity as its unfair to some.

great fanboy post, you see gentleman that's how you ride the company's cock
  • Mr. Crowley likes this

JZFB
  • JZFB

I'm the James Bardolph of GTAF smd

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:10 AM

Stealth was a huge downer for me. I could not believe you are not even able to crouch... I cannot wait for watch dogs to see how they allow more physical movements and stealth play. BTW... Hitman Absolution is one of my top Favorites.... on purist.

You can crouch. It's just that our characters have bad knees/back and so the crouching action is extremely limited.

• Dtoxz likes this

BarneyR10
  • BarneyR10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:14 AM

i don't agree with the Rockstar having the bad sport lobby. I could see if they only sent Hacker/Cheaters/Glitchers there but i don't like that you can be sent there for blowing up personal cars.

I think if a players has the funds to pay for others personal vehicles after he/she blows them up then they shouldn't get a warning or anything... I always like chasing players down with my buzzard and its not my fault that they are always in their personal cars.. but i do pay for their insurance...

wish rockstar would change that..

• Outplug likes this

TheProphet78
  • TheProphet78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:32 AM

The game is a bit too realistic for me. Vice City and San Andreas were the height of GTA the most fun can be had just farting around in those games. IV and this are something totally different. Like they are trying to go a new way entirely. I know they're making new games in a new console generation but why add:

Super cops (one star lasts 5 minutes/ magically turns to two stars)
3 shot deaths
Car crash deaths
Wildlife
No houses/ apartments to buy
No sports other than boring golf/ tennis
Sea floor (great look but extremely useless)
Gangs (can't join em, do work for em, when you crash a car that shoot you to death)
Silencers (sigh... Huge disappointment, I was hoping to be a stealthy back alley killer, cops always know)

What i miss from pass GTAs were the idiotic thing pedestrians say that never get old. Like the brown coat white guy from GTA 3 and the random hookers in Vice City. Those were iconic. Now it's just lame phone calls that push the "realism" button too far. Even the story feels like it was missing something.

Everyone will have their own opinion though
  • Shmiqq likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:35 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 02 March 2014 - 07:38 AM.

The game is a bit too realistic for me.

oooh... uh.

well, I dunno... I'm lost.

It's either too realistic or not real enough. but wildlife? nvm...

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:44 AM

people are just jealous at one of the best games of all time

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:03 AM

Because Cockstar and this game are a huge failure. When more people are complaining rather than praising, something is wrong.

JZFB
  • JZFB

I'm the James Bardolph of GTAF smd

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:07 AM

Because Cockstar and this game are a huge failure. When more people are complaining rather than praising, something is wrong.

Proof or GTFO.

• mfoster09 likes this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:14 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 02 March 2014 - 08:17 AM.

Some people are miserable, so they can not be pleased. Best to just ignore the cynicism that has shown up in every forum on the Internet since the beginning of time.

Talking to them just makes them feel important.
  • Jeff Nesteruk likes this

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:14 AM

defend Rockstar*

get called fanboy*

but no, it only appears more people are complaining than praising because people only go out of their way to say something if it's negative. yes the game has had problems, but all in all, it has been a huge success.

TheProphet78
  • TheProphet78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

oooh... uh.

I was content with vice city and San Andreas. Didn't care about realism
  • Shmiqq likes this

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:22 AM

people are just jealous at one of the best games of all time

o.O

You must be trolling the forum right now.

• Outplug likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:24 AM

oooh... uh.

I was content with vice city and San Andreas. Didn't care about realism

well yea I get what you mean and all, but why knock a game for looking visually appealing? or have realistic features like wild life?

the suppressor thing makes sense, but most the rest of the complaints do not.

Dtoxz
  • Dtoxz

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

The game is a bit too realistic for me. Vice City and San Andreas were the height of GTA the most fun can be had just farting around in those games. IV and this are something totally different. Like they are trying to go a new way entirely. I know they're making new games in a new console generation but why add:

Super cops (one star lasts 5 minutes/ magically turns to two stars)
3 shot deaths
Car crash deaths
Wildlife
No houses/ apartments to buy
No sports other than boring golf/ tennis
Sea floor (great look but extremely useless)
Gangs (can't join em, do work for em, when you crash a car that shoot you to death)
Silencers (sigh... Huge disappointment, I was hoping to be a stealthy back alley killer, cops always know)

What i miss from pass GTAs were the idiotic thing pedestrians say that never get old. Like the brown coat white guy from GTA 3 and the random hookers in Vice City. Those were iconic. Now it's just lame phone calls that push the "realism" button too far. Even the story feels like it was missing something.

Everyone will have their own opinion though

IN THE NAVY!

I GOTTA GET MY VEINS PLUCKED!

God, those were the days. I even made a freaking CD out of all the hilarious audio clips just because.....

Good call

Dtoxz
  • Dtoxz

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:49 PM

Yet you are on the forums talking about the game. Secondly, who are you talking to about this that is so important? According to R*, 70% of the people that bought GTA V are playing online. Apparently that poll was taken not too long ago too. Months after it's release. So either you are feeding off your own teams negativity, or you are taking everyone ELSE'S opinion to heart. Most importantly, what do YOU think about this game? 

If it was that bad do you think that many people would play it months after it's release? Yet alone give R* an additional $60M in microtransactions? Listen to the money, not the trolls. 

dzian
  • dzian

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:07 PM Edited by dzian, 05 March 2014 - 03:14 PM.

i don't agree with the Rockstar having the bad sport lobby. I could see if they only sent Hacker/Cheaters/Glitchers there but i don't like that you can be sent there for blowing up personal cars.

I think if a players has the funds to pay for others personal vehicles after he/she blows them up then they shouldn't get a warning or anything... I always like chasing players down with my buzzard and its not my fault that they are always in their personal cars.. but i do pay for their insurance...

wish rockstar would change that..

While I dont deliberately blow up pvs for the sake of it. I do think that players should only be bad sported for not paying the premiums.

Something real simple. You blow my car 5 times and pay 50 grand total in insurance then you should get zero bad sport asnyouve paid the insurance so alk is effectively square.

Blow 5 cars and don't pay any of the insurance premiums then they should lock you in bad sport lobby for a few days.

Also think they need a static insurance premium of like 5-10k regardless of what car you blow up.

My biggest peeve with online currently is its vast majority of content is pvp crap. Pretty sure the idea was to form up crews and go on mass crime sprees and heists working with your crew. Not sit in lame pvp fighting your crew. Or random people that won't even matter in an hours time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users