TBOGT keeps crashing!

5 replies to this topic
DJL99
  • DJL99

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:23 PM

I have recently got a new gaming PC and have installed Episodes from liberty city. Now my problem is that whenever I try to play it, It just quits to the desktop. It just happens randomly. Like today it just quit while I was playing and later on quit while loading it. I can't think of a reason why this happens. My graphics drivers are in date. Most settings in game are on high.

System Specs:

GIGABYTE RADEON R9 270 2048MB GRAPHICS CARD

CORSAIR VENGEANCE 8GB RAM

AMD ATHLON X4 750K CPU

MSI FM2 A75MA E35 MOTHERBOARD

Can someone please answer this as quickly as they can! I really want to play it without problems.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding anything. 

Thanks.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:22 PM Edited by Andreas, 02 March 2014 - 03:25 PM.

I presume you also experience that problem in TLaD, right? Have you tried installing EfLC patch 1.1.2.0? If not, then you can download the patch here.

DJL99
  • DJL99

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

I presume you also experience that problem in TLaD, right? Have you tried installing EfLC patch 1.1.2.0? If not, then you can download the patch here.

I haven't played TLAD yet but i'll try it. I think it might be to do with simple native trainer? I'll try the patch. 

DJL99
  • DJL99

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:21 PM

I haven't played TLAD yet but i'll try it. I think it might be to do with simple native trainer? I'll try the patch. 

UPDATE- TLAD just crashed during the first mission. I downloaded the patch and it doesn't seem to be installing. 

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

Go to the root folder of the game, then click with the right mouse-button on EFLC.exe, then click on details and then on properties. What does it say next to file version? If it is 1.1.2.0, then the patch most likely has been installed correctly. Are there any other games you play? If so, do they work flawlessly? Also, I am not sure if the Simple Native Trainer could be the reason for the random crashes. I never had any problems with the modification. But, perhaps try to remove it and see if it works, then.

DJL99
  • DJL99

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:48 PM

Go to the root folder of the game, then click with the right mouse-button on EFLC.exe, then click on details and then on properties. What does it say next to file version? If it is 1.1.2.0, then the patch most likely has been installed correctly. Are there any other games you play? If so, do they work flawlessly? Also, I am not sure if the Simple Native Trainer could be the reason for the random crashes. I never had any problems with the modification. But, perhaps try to remove it and see if it works, then.

The patch is installed. I've just checked it. All of the other games I play work fine. It's just GTA that i'm having problems with. It works in singleplayer but I went online earlier and it crashed after about 10 minutes. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users