"Those" types of crews...

26 replies to this topic
Scooter8299
  • Scooter8299

Like a Sir

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:44 PM

Anyone seen them before? I mean those crews that relentlessly hunt down one guy no no reason whatsoever. Last night I had 6 guys all from the same crew chasing me down constantly. One guy bought in a tank, another an Adder which he'd use to try to run me down & one guy took a Buzzard & flew to a nearby rooftop to snipe me. I had never met these guys before & I hadn't done anything to them...

I see how it could be fun but why? Aren't you just wasting ammo & $ for a pointless cause?

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

If the crew tag is 'SWAG' then it's probably all paid for by their mothers from the cashcards. :lol:

• 2281, colagamerXD, codename_duchess and 2 others like this

SnyderGuy
  • SnyderGuy

BMX Sensei

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

You clearly did something to upset them, if my crew and I are playing together and a guy comes near us and kills more than 1 of us (or repeatedly kills one of us) then we will hunt that guy for the next few hours, 

• LeAristocrat and Franceska like this

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

Lethal Xbox Gaming Crew [LXG]

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:49 PM

Anyone seen them before? I mean those crews that relentlessly hunt down one guy no no reason whatsoever. Last night I had 6 guys all from the same crew chasing me down constantly. One guy bought in a tank, another an Adder which he'd use to try to run me down & one guy took a Buzzard & flew to a nearby rooftop to snipe me. I had never met these guys before & I hadn't done anything to them...

I see how it could be fun but why? Aren't you just wasting ammo & $ for a pointless cause?

Cause there is nothing else to do. Btw I understand your pain brah just quit the server and join another one. Best way to get rid of those bullies.

em1b16a2
  • em1b16a2

Post Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

Just find a new session. A lot easier than playing their game.

StaticLW
  • StaticLW

The White Donald Glover

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:53 PM

You clearly did something to upset them, if my crew and I are playing together and a guy comes near us and kills more than 1 of us (or repeatedly kills one of us) then we will hunt that guy for the next few hours, 

This. Every time. Kinda the whole point of being in a crew, isn't it?

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Soldier

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:53 PM Edited by KnobCheez, 01 March 2014 - 09:55 PM.

I had 3 dudes like this last night. I was successfully holding my own when the three of them took a heli to the top of Tinsel. One of them then texted me "come and get us"
Now I know mom jokes are lame, but I just couldn't help myself...

TheJackalSega
  • TheJackalSega

Levelled Up

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:55 PM

It wasn#t one of the IGN crews was it? I've seen them do this to quite a number of low level players. RDR are just as noobish too.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:56 PM

Happened to me before, but then my crew came and we wooped their asses.

Scooter8299
  • Scooter8299

Like a Sir

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:57 PM Edited by Scooter8299, 01 March 2014 - 10:24 PM.

Thinking about it, I might have killed a couple of them in self defense (I had a bounty on me), but I wouldn't expect that to aggrevate the rest of the crew...

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:01 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 01 March 2014 - 10:01 PM.

i believe the term you are looking for is cyber bullies.

they arent wasting their money as its either mommy's money or money glitched.

if you attempt to look at their social club account everything will be private so you cant call them on their cheating.

StaticLW
  • StaticLW

The White Donald Glover

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

Thinking about it, I might have killed a couple of them in self defense (I had a bounty on me), but I wouldn't expect that to aggregate the rest if the crew...

If you f*ck with one crew member then, you're messing with the whole crew. At least that's how mine and every other crew I've seen operate. That's how it's suppose to work. Otherwise whats the point of being in a crew?

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:08 PM Edited by Franceska, 01 March 2014 - 10:08 PM.

Those guys who did that to you are just pussies. Simple. 'nuff said.

StaticLW
  • StaticLW

The White Donald Glover

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

Those guys who did that to you are just pussies. Simple. 'nuff said.

nice edit taking out the contradicting anecdote.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:17 PM

There are all kinds of situations that could cause this. I will give one that happens most often in my crew.

We are all gathered around goofing off and minding our own business when out of no where a lonely white dot sneaks up and throws a grenade to blow up 3 cars sitting there with a few of us in them. Now we relentlessly pursue this guy until he leaves. But the hornets nest has been stirred, we are blood thirsty and go after all white dots. Even after the original guy has been forced to find a new lobby. 

My suggestion to you is to find a new lobby

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:13 AM

RDR, IGN, MP3, WEED, SWAG, GTAV, DANK, ect...

Any of these lame crews are just dickheads.

Me and my crew mates from 95TA hunt them relentlessly.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

I see them all the time. Usually I notice them after one of them kills me, then I get a little payback and he gets all his crew members to come after me. If they have me trapped in one area and they keep spawnkilling me, I usually just leave.

I also usually get a message from them calling me a p**** or something after I leave.

colagamerXD
  • colagamerXD

Cereal Gangsters [CRGS]

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:36 AM

Crews with the tags like Yolo or Swag, are terrible Bullsh*t, created by retarded Douches

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:50 AM Edited by Mosin Nagant 91/30, 02 March 2014 - 01:51 AM.

Ahhh.... I remember when me and 3 friends ran into some douche Lost MC crew... there was like 7 of em. All playing on their bikes. We slaughtered em.and made em leave the lobby!

I_Rock_Totally
  • I_Rock_Totally

Let's cruise!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:04 AM

I remember a situation of mine:

After a mission I was spawned in an open lobby. I took my Hotknife and drove to an ATM. Suddenly someone came up and killed me for no reason. I switched to passiv mode. But this guy was there again and this time with one of his crewmates and both tried the best their can to kill me, but as I was in passivmode that had a hard time. After they killed me a third and fourth guy of their crew came up and killed me directly at my spwanlocation. this happened one more time than I went to my garage. At this point they already chased/tried to kill me for 2 hours.
And they waited about 1 hour in front of my garage to kill my if I get out.

(the reason why I was for 3 hours on such a server was: I had to prepare presentations for work and wasn't activly playing)

It realy shocked me how persistent those idiots were. I mean they spent 3 hours of their time just to kill me 3 or four times. Whats wrong with them?

Nenzo
  • Nenzo

LS Shootas

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:12 AM

I'm in a one man crew and that's just the way I like it!

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:19 AM

Ahhh.... I remember when me and 3 friends ran into some douche Lost MC crew... there was like 7 of em. All playing on their bikes. We slaughtered em.and made em leave the lobby!

That would make you and your friends one of those clans...

StaticLW
  • StaticLW

The White Donald Glover

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:20 AM

I'm in a one man crew and that's just the way I like it!

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd83

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:55 AM

Earlier I noticed that the number of players in the session dwindled down to 5... and that the other 4 were all on the same crew... and heading towards me...

ROOFTOP RUMBLE TIME!! :D

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:42 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 02 March 2014 - 04:00 AM.

If your crew is a bunch of pussies who need to have someone outnumbered. Real crews are for having a team to fight another team with in TDM with an equal number of players on both sides. I get my crew members backs in freemode, but we don't single out a player for very long. Some of these crews are dedicated on humiliating randoms in freemode which is pretty pathetic.

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:59 AM

Happened to me once. Minding my own business up by the prison. White dot kills me. Kills me again, then again. Three kills he had on me. I then manage to shoot him and I get away. Then three white dots chase me down and are pretty much destroying me. Okay I'm getting some kills but I was dying badly lol. But I hate bullies so I'm doing my best. Then I see a couple of my fellow crew members on the server and message them to come and help. They didn't bother. Suffice to say I soon left the crew. I do recall though the assholes who came after me for no good reason except I defended myself were from swag crew.

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:44 AM Edited by Loxley, 02 March 2014 - 06:44 AM.

Has anybody came across a LADD crew? Their crew leaders seem to be streamers on Twitch or something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users