5 replies to this topic
Die Hard Gaming
  • Die Hard Gaming

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

5_logo.png

We are now recruiting members for our Role Play Franchise for GTA Online.

Do you like to RP as a law enforcement officer in GTA? The LSCS at DhRP might be for you!

About US

We are a Law Enforcement Role Play crew that works hard to keep the streets of San Andreas safe from everything North of Vinewood Hills. You can visit us at diehardgaming.net or on our Social Club page.

We are seeking mature members that enjoy role playing and law enforcement. The majority of our members play on PS3 but we welcome XBox 360 members as we are trying to build that side of our crew as well.

Requirements

To be accepted into the LSCS you need to first register and apply at diehardgaming.net. After you have been approved you will be sent an invite to join the crew on the Social Club website.

You must have a headset.

During patrols we use Free-Aim lobbies. During non-patrol times members are free to use whatever aim they wish.

More Information

We hold two mandatory weekly patrols. We also hold voluntary events and patrols throughout the week for the enjoyment of our members.

The LSCS currently has 4 Units, Patrol, Undercover, Special Operations, and Civilian. All new members will be assigned to the Civilian Unit for a period of 4 mandatory patrols for evaluation. After the participation in those 4 mandatory patrols, members may apply for transfer to the Patrol Unit.

Each unit has its own authorized vehicles, weapons, and uniforms. All reference material is available on our website to members after being approved.

Current Leadership

checking_Out - President of DhG

cdavbar (Razor_S_Edge) - Vice President of DhG

Philly Awesome - 2nd Department Public Relations Assistant

DEADEYE21-14 - Brigadier General, Division Commander

El Mathi91 - Lieutenant Colonel, 360 Precinct Commander

Texastrooper5014 - GTA Assistant Trainer

S l a d e
  • S l a d e

Picture above is accurate description of me

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:55 PM

I always get your clans "message to all recent players -- be 14 and have a mic" sh*t on Halo 4. You guy are irritating with that sh*t and I block communications with every single one of you that sends that garbage. Just wanted to say this to you dhg people, since you know, I have most of them blocked.

Anyway, good luck with your thing and I wish you good luck. 

LSCOUNTYSHERIFF10
  • LSCOUNTYSHERIFF10

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:46 AM Edited by LSCOUNTYSHERIFF10, 06 March 2014 - 04:45 AM.

I would like to join. I meet all the requirements. I have very much experience with role-playing crews. If you would like my playstation I.d. just ask. I have found a couple of new glitches for police cars after the business update. I made a new character on my account so I will be a low level. But I am very good. I have experience dispatching sheriffs deputies in North Dakota. I am currently an FTO for that department. Thanks
For some reason I am not able to access anything on the site.

Razor_S_Edge
  • Razor_S_Edge

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:00 AM

Just for clarification's sake, I am no longer the Vice President of DhG as it is listed in the original post.  DhG has actually disbanded in the recent months.  

I always get your clans "message to all recent players -- be 14 and have a mic" sh*t on Halo 4. You guy are irritating with that sh*t and I block communications with every single one of you that sends that garbage. Just wanted to say this to you dhg people, since you know, I have most of them blocked.

Anyway, good luck with your thing and I wish you good luck. 

@S l a d e: That would have to be a clan with a similar name.  DhG did not have a Halo 4 division as well as many Xbox members.  

Jpetrusk
  • Jpetrusk

Academi

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:36 AM

intersted

Razor_S_Edge
  • Razor_S_Edge

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

intersted

DhG has actually disbanded in the recent months.   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users