Photo

Midnight Club Street Racing - Who is the Most Wanted? [xBox]

72 replies to this topic
vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:47 PM Edited by vipprimo, 01 June 2015 - 04:58 AM.

We are currently holding regular meet ups to see who is the best street racer!  

There is currently one ranking systems 

1.) Champion Series.

1.) Champion Series

"You are new in Liberty, but already you are gaining a reputation on the streets." - El Burro of the Diablos

In this format we determine who the fastest street racer on the streets actually is.  The system is based on Playlist score so it is not limited to class or who comes in first, but on consistency.  

A Playlist of 5 races is created by the Hookman and a Car Show style invite lobby is set-up where everyone can see the cars that their opponents will be using as well as a meet and great.  At this time you can select any car within the class, but once you've selected a vehicle you must use that one throughout the competition.  At the end of the competition your points are calculated and recorded over a 10 race cycle.  When the 11th race occurs, the first one's points falls off.  

Get your points up and you could face off against a Champion for their title.  

Event Formats

• Hookman will announce an event in this thread.  Send a request to join the lobby.  Hookman will send requests at their discretion!
  • Each Event/Meet will start with an Invite Only Room.  
  • During the lobby the Hookman will announce the Class will be playing and time of start.  
  • The Playlist will start and an Invite will be sent to the room.  Spots are first come, first serve.  Players are allowed to join in the middle of a playlist.  The timing clock will be allowed to run out for start.
  • CONSIDER ALL RACES TRAFFIC ON / CUSTOM ON / NON-CONTACT
  • Points will be updated and results will be posted here.  If you change cars your points will not be recorded.  If you disconnect we will do our best to see that the races you did attend are recorded.  
  • This is based on a 10 playlist rolling point system.  That means that event points have a shelf life and will expire after a certain time.  So you need to stay active to continue being top in points, but if you do badly sooner or later it will fall off so just keep racing and attending events. 

Additional Information:

• This is NOT a Crew, but if you don't have a crew feel free to join Midnight Club R* Crew as where I will post invites.  I would like to promote existing Crews and use this area for Crews to show their worth and attract new members.
  • There are no rules in street racing.  That being said we will be forming a block list created from input of members.  We will not reveal what it takes to get on the list.  So play nice.  
  • It is expected that you are aware that rooms are friendly.  No killing, blowing up cars or any other behavior which will not be tolerated.  All attending will be required to Kick unruly members and will not be allowed into future events.  We ask that everyone turn Passive on.
  • We respectfully ask that you have a microphone, although it is not required to attend.  If you do not have a microphone please use the text message feature on your cell phone to communicate with the host as he will be receiving invites by the xBox message system.
  • Due to the fast nature of this thread I would suggest to follow this topic and get instant updates.
  • Created Races will NOT be used for Territory disputes, but may be used in regular events.    
  • We cannot be responsible for bad connections, outtages, disconnects etc. We will do our best to calculate in anything you've done prior to disconnect or get you back in.
  • Consider all events to be recorded and hosted on YouTube.  
  • These Additions are open to change at any time without notice and will be updated when possible.

Hookmen

These guys are the legends of racing and have carved out their niche.  If you want to challenge or even know the champ, you'll need to go through these guys.

Rank.) Username (CREW) - Vehicle Known For (Points)

1.) vipprimo (SFSI) - Feltzer (204)

Top 10 Most Wanted 

Rank.) Username (CREW) - Vehicle Known For (Points)

1.) fullxthrottle94(SMBC) - Sultan, (105)

2.) DOXxTreasurer (SFSI) - Massacro, racecar (90)

3.) ChrissyBoi87 (N/A)) - (55)

4.) Vito Cervelo (SFSI) - (42)

5.) ChippingEight0 (CHUK) -  (34)

6.) JG Dunzo (SFSI) - Massacro (32)

7.) dacatsrule (SFSI) -  (32)

8.) Tidworks352 (SFSI) - (26)

9.) AlcoholicDog (N/A) - (25)

10.) MONDELLER (CROC) - (20)

*Vehicle Known For is used based on what vehicle the player uses to win or place the fastest lap most

(updated 3/2/14) - Slight rules changes for problems with Freemode lobby coming back together.  Put in first Territory.  Posted results of first event and added Known for Vehicle in results. 

(update 3/1/14) - Starting information provided

(updated 3/15/14) - Stats update

(updated 3/16/14) - Stats update and removed Crew from Results

(updated 4/17/2015) - Restarted events and added filming to the event.

(updated 5/21/2015) - Updated rules and added in names.

(updated 5/26/215) - REMOVED Following 

2.) Crew Territory - THIS IS NOT ACTIVE AT THIS TIME

"I'm Emilio Sanchez and I rule these streets!"  - Emilio Sanchez of the LowRiders

Crews can acquire territory.  These will be based on the races within that territory.  Once you own a territory it's up to the challengers to oust you.  The more territory you own, the more dominant your Crew will be on the list.   

Event Format

• ONLY a Crew leader can request a challenge for a territory
  • An arbitrator/judge will review the challenging Crew to see if they qualify.  
  • Once approved, the challenged Crew needs to respond or forfeit the territory.
  • The judge will host to discuss how each Crew will submit the results (these do not count for open race scores)
  • The defending Crew leader or representative has the option to set the Class for the race.  
  • Each Crew submits the results to the judge who will post them up here.
  • The Crew for the player who wins the race, wins the territory.  

I will be looking for arbitrator/judges for this as well.  

• Ajsunningdale likes this

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:06 PM

For the first one on GTAForums I will be giving you some heads up.  

About 3 hours from now I'll be putting a lobby together.  

I'm hoping to have a territory up by then as well so if any Crews want to challenge for it.

G Money316777
  • G Money316777

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:08 PM

What is this all about?

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:13 PM

What is this all about?

I though it was pretty self-explanatory.  Get some folks together and have some races (similar to car shows) and record the results and be consistent with them.  

The goal will also be to get some good racers together, maybe people can form some Crews out of it and have a friendly competition all at the same time.

Like any meet.

G Money316777
  • G Money316777

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

I understood that I meant the territory thing. I'm kinda new to this

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:30 PM

ha ha.  Sure.  In a lot of games owning a "Territory" has been an option.  It's not in this one so I figured we could introduce a way to do it with at least racing for now since that's the easy version. (Think Need for Speed: Black List)

Territory could also be considered the "Crew" way of street racing fights.  it would also help show who the "dominant" Crew is of those involved.

It of course does not affect any in-game aspect, but since we'll be recording the results we'll be able to do a version that you can see who has won and held a territory.  Crews can "prove" they have what it takes and it will be nice and public.  No talking crap without something to back it up and we can provide that.  

So lets say your Crew is a Blaine County Crew and you want to "own" that area you get a way to do that which will be fun and Crew-centric so to speak.  You'll also have to defend it against other rival Crews that want to use this thread to do that and if they beat you they'll get their Crew name up there instead.  

We'll keep everything on this thread so you can always keep up with it.  

Also, once this starts rolling better here it'll be a lot easier to keep up with.  You'll see a Territory with a Crew attached and you can challenge them if your Crew shows worthy.  

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:47 PM

I'd be down

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:51 PM

I'd be down

See you in a few hours.  Bring your friends and your Crew.

G Money316777
  • G Money316777

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:04 PM

Invite me when your on

recklessness31
  • recklessness31

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:01 AM

Invite me recklessness31

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:48 AM

The lobby is up. If you want in, let me know

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

I've got 6 people

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:57 AM

I think I sent an invite email me on xBox vipprimo

Velnyx
  • Velnyx

☆ Lowballer ☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:58 AM

Policy towards cars with Nitrous installed?

Not saying I have any (it ruins the integrity of racing), but am just curious as to how that policy will be enforced and whether it will be allowed or not.

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:05 AM

People are not using NOS
  • G Money316777 likes this

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:56 AM

First part is done. We may be doing Supers momentarily

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:16 AM

Okay races are done. Keep an eye on this thread for points updates and the next races.

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:43 PM Edited by vipprimo, 02 March 2014 - 12:44 PM.

Great event last night. 

Results have been posted.

The first Territory is up and I will be accepting Challenges for it.  Who wants Grove Street?

Since at the last event we had problems getting back from Freemode to the lobby, we are changing the format to 1 playlist in Class.  Which means last night we got Coupes and Sports out of the way which means Supers are next.

G Money316777
  • G Money316777

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:38 PM

Where can u see results

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:39 PM

First post in this topic is updated after every event.

G Money316777
  • G Money316777

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:57 PM

Nice ty

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:40 PM

It is that time again!!!

Send your invites and get you Super Car ready for the fastest street racers in the world on the fastest tracks! Prove you've got what it takes to sit in the most powerful car in the world!

I will be starting the playlist in 20 minutes! 7 est

G Money316777
  • G Money316777

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:53 PM

Dam I won't make it tonight my ranking oh noooo
  • Based God Cali likes this

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:03 AM

Ok going into race now

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:39 AM

I want to thank everyone involved. Stats should be updated tomorrow.

Friday night will be Sport car night!

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:39 AM

Due to a lot of people unable to make the last race I've decided to announce Friday at 9 pm eastern time xbox Sport playlist. Hit me up then
Also if you would like to have a sanctioned event message me.

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:17 AM

Guess what time it is!!! 

Since I'm short for time I'm going to host up the Playlist, Close it so it doesn't count down and as soon as I have half the room full the countdown starts!

We are back to Sports folks and this is the New DLC challenge!  Bring your Jester or any other Sport for that matter.

G Money316777
  • G Money316777

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

Guess what time it is!!! 

Since I'm short for time I'm going to host up the Playlist, Close it so it doesn't count down and as soon as I have half the room full the countdown starts!

We are back to Sports folks and this is the New DLC challenge!  Bring your Jester or any other Sport for that matter.

this still going on?

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Sport GT Racing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:00 AM

I want to thank everyone involved.  I want to tell R* to go to hell for the technical difficulties.  First the race wouldn't start after getting a full room and then at race 4 it kicked everyone out.  Thankfully I recorded the results up to that point so I will be giving you credit for the races you attended if you did.  

Hopefully for the next one R* will have its sh*t together.  

Score updates will be a little delayed because I just got a new computer and am setting everything up new on it.  Expect Wednesday at the latest.

Marco veddi
  • Marco veddi

veddithedevil

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

Throw my name in the hat Marco Veddi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users