We are currently holding regular meet ups to see who is the best street racer!
There is currently one ranking systems
1.) Champion Series.
1.) Champion Series
"You are new in Liberty, but already you are gaining a reputation on the streets." - El Burro of the Diablos
In this format we determine who the fastest street racer on the streets actually is. The system is based on Playlist score so it is not limited to class or who comes in first, but on consistency.
A Playlist of 5 races is created by the Hookman and a Car Show style invite lobby is set-up where everyone can see the cars that their opponents will be using as well as a meet and great. At this time you can select any car within the class, but once you've selected a vehicle you must use that one throughout the competition. At the end of the competition your points are calculated and recorded over a 10 race cycle. When the 11th race occurs, the first one's points falls off.
Get your points up and you could face off against a Champion for their title.
- Hookman will announce an event in this thread. Send a request to join the lobby. Hookman will send requests at their discretion!
- Each Event/Meet will start with an Invite Only Room.
- During the lobby the Hookman will announce the Class will be playing and time of start.
- The Playlist will start and an Invite will be sent to the room. Spots are first come, first serve. Players are allowed to join in the middle of a playlist. The timing clock will be allowed to run out for start.
- CONSIDER ALL RACES TRAFFIC ON / CUSTOM ON / NON-CONTACT
- Points will be updated and results will be posted here. If you change cars your points will not be recorded. If you disconnect we will do our best to see that the races you did attend are recorded.
- This is based on a 10 playlist rolling point system. That means that event points have a shelf life and will expire after a certain time. So you need to stay active to continue being top in points, but if you do badly sooner or later it will fall off so just keep racing and attending events.
- This is NOT a Crew, but if you don't have a crew feel free to join Midnight Club R* Crew as where I will post invites. I would like to promote existing Crews and use this area for Crews to show their worth and attract new members.
- There are no rules in street racing. That being said we will be forming a block list created from input of members. We will not reveal what it takes to get on the list. So play nice.
- It is expected that you are aware that rooms are friendly. No killing, blowing up cars or any other behavior which will not be tolerated. All attending will be required to Kick unruly members and will not be allowed into future events. We ask that everyone turn Passive on.
- We respectfully ask that you have a microphone, although it is not required to attend. If you do not have a microphone please use the text message feature on your cell phone to communicate with the host as he will be receiving invites by the xBox message system.
- Due to the fast nature of this thread I would suggest to follow this topic and get instant updates.
- Created Races will NOT be used for Territory disputes, but may be used in regular events.
- We cannot be responsible for bad connections, outtages, disconnects etc. We will do our best to calculate in anything you've done prior to disconnect or get you back in.
- Consider all events to be recorded and hosted on YouTube.
- These Additions are open to change at any time without notice and will be updated when possible.
These guys are the legends of racing and have carved out their niche. If you want to challenge or even know the champ, you'll need to go through these guys.
Rank.) Username (CREW) - Vehicle Known For (Points)
1.) vipprimo (SFSI) - Feltzer (204)
Top 10 Most Wanted
Rank.) Username (CREW) - Vehicle Known For (Points)
1.) fullxthrottle94(SMBC) - Sultan, (105)
2.) DOXxTreasurer (SFSI) - Massacro, racecar (90)
3.) ChrissyBoi87 (N/A)) - (55)
4.) Vito Cervelo (SFSI) - (42)
5.) ChippingEight0 (CHUK) - (34)
6.) JG Dunzo (SFSI) - Massacro (32)
7.) dacatsrule (SFSI) - (32)
8.) Tidworks352 (SFSI) - (26)
9.) AlcoholicDog (N/A) - (25)
10.) MONDELLER (CROC) - (20)
*Vehicle Known For is used based on what vehicle the player uses to win or place the fastest lap most
(updated 3/2/14) - Slight rules changes for problems with Freemode lobby coming back together. Put in first Territory. Posted results of first event and added Known for Vehicle in results.
(update 3/1/14) - Starting information provided
(updated 3/15/14) - Stats update
(updated 3/16/14) - Stats update and removed Crew from Results
(updated 4/17/2015) - Restarted events and added filming to the event.
(updated 5/21/2015) - Updated rules and added in names.
(updated 5/26/215) - REMOVED Following
2.) Crew Territory - THIS IS NOT ACTIVE AT THIS TIME
"I'm Emilio Sanchez and I rule these streets!" - Emilio Sanchez of the LowRiders
Crews can acquire territory. These will be based on the races within that territory. Once you own a territory it's up to the challengers to oust you. The more territory you own, the more dominant your Crew will be on the list.
- ONLY a Crew leader can request a challenge for a territory
- An arbitrator/judge will review the challenging Crew to see if they qualify.
- Once approved, the challenged Crew needs to respond or forfeit the territory.
- The judge will host to discuss how each Crew will submit the results (these do not count for open race scores)
- The defending Crew leader or representative has the option to set the Class for the race.
- Each Crew submits the results to the judge who will post them up here.
- The Crew for the player who wins the race, wins the territory.
I will be looking for arbitrator/judges for this as well.