While that scenario you mentioned sounds complex, killahmatic, it really isn't. Really all that's happening is you just so happened to be in aggressive gang territory when oh my the police chasing the pedestrian script ran, and the gang entered combat mode and just started shooting.
You can't be serious. You're using words in a way to dull down my story to make your drug dealer story sound like its even somewhat complex. You KNOW that peds for the most part are much smarter, which makes scenarios more interesting. Nearly everything you said was a very basic script.
Here's why your story isn't complex:
- Walking down the street and bump into a drug dealer - they spawned everywhere in gang territories, in only two forms, not a big deal, no more complex than gangs spawning in territories which has been done since at least III.
- He asks me if I would like to buy any, I say naw man. - a useless feature since CJ can't buy or use drugs
- Decide I might want to kill him and take his money so I start setting up in stealth for a knife kill - stealth is in V. No, you don't do the neck thing, but thats nothing more than just a different kill move
- Another pedestrian approaches him and does a deal, holy sh*t - another basic scripted event, why is that surprising? Again, no more complex than peds in V talking with each other and responding.
- As soon as the dealer hands the product to the random pedestrians a cop car pulls up with lights flashing - I still don't believe this since It never once happened to me during 5 years regular playing, but if you say so...
- The officer gets out and draws his weapon on the dealer, intent on arresting him, A small gun fight ensues, and the dealer flees on foot, The cops chased him down and killed him - cop chases in SA were scripted just as they are in V, no big deal.
- Shortly afterwards an ambulance came and revived the drug dealer - ambulances being called to a scene is an often used script in GTA, another very basic thing.
To sum it up: drug deal, cops shoot, ambulance comes. Cool story bro.