Rockstar says they want to put every thing they've ever made into the GTA Online world, which means eventually Vice City gets revisited.
What would you want to see from Vice City in GTA Online? With Liberty City showing Aldereny and Los Santos having Blaine County, there's an opportunity to see more of Florida than just Vice City itself and perhaps even some of the Caribbean as part of drug smuggling themed missions.
- South Beach with nightclubs similar to the Ballad of Gay Tony.
- Everglades to the west, with missions that take you in there. Maybe even airboats, and certainly menacing gators!
- Drug smuggling missions that take you down to some Caribbean Islands via fast cigarette boats
- Cubans vs Haitians
- Some drama involving Cuba and maybe even the ability to get to Cuba by boat and have some missions from Miami Cubans sabotaging the government there. Cool old style cars like the Sports Classics all over Cuba.
- A figure like Hyman Roth from the Godfather 2, who gives you missions out of a town reminiscent of Boca Raton
- Some type of betrayal at some point from what turn out to be undercover cops (Crockett and Tubbs)
- Perhaps an area to the North with a smaller city that represents Orlando, with its theme parks contrasting with its crime-ridden downtown area
What would you like to see?