Approved Custom Deathmatches (XBOX)

144 replies to this topic
AlkoOlicK
  • AlkoOlicK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:06 PM

Thanks Dedeto, i got everything i need. I'm gonna test these this evening!

Alko i wanted to ask, do i have to evaluate my 2 nominated map, cuz you know i'm only gonna say awesome thing about it hahahaha!

AlkoOlicK
  • AlkoOlicK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:06 PM

These are my reviews for the 5th round of approved Deathmatches

Adrenaline Rush ll http://rsg.ms/R5xbT0 (+)

This Team Deathmatch suits its name very well, as you rush into middle with shotguns you meet the opponent very fast and once it has started it never stops! The only other weapons are sticky bomb and still, there are not plently! so the fight goes on mostly with shotguns. Spawn location confused me a bit at first but we all got it all straight very fast. And the props were placed very stragically! Great work on this one!

Platoodo http://rsg.ms/QYPjOi (+)

At first, this TDM appeared to me to be way too big and unclear. opponents were very far. But the selection of vehicles made everything happen quickly. Seashark and Quads is a great selection. TDM is also set as night and i suggest you guys playing it as it is set.

Props were placed so it appears to only be some buildings and cover running around it, there were missing some covers around the map as you need to play with the small hills around the field instead tho. But the relief of the location made it work for me. Selection of weapons were good, i do not enjoy the regular sniper but that isn't for me to choose this. I really did enjoy playing in it, the location you chose was a first for me and you definetly made it all happen!

FIB Frag Fest http://rsg.ms/1hW75aJ (+)

By far one of the funnest normal DM, Selection of Weapons were carefuly placed so no one tend to run low on bullets. Spawn location were set so you can take a short breath over some roof with snipers laying over it, but there are many other roof with snipers on it so careful there!

The Vehicles selection were the funniest thing on your DM! you can lead the game mostly on Armored police truck, my friends did enjoy this part. There is also a buzzard if you can't stand those truck anymore! Finaly, the props were placed so you can make your way to anywhere you have to go without being afraid of getting shot from across the square. Such a good Work.

Pistol, Pistol http://socialclub.ro...qg?platformId=1 (+)

Another pleasant Normal DM, Location has been made from R* for this DM i guess ahah!You can run on the otherside of the fense or rush in middle. Your Props were strategicaly placed so you can go rush trough the enemy by many way, such as you props over the roof. This was good. I enjoyed playing a Pistol DM with this great selection of Bulletproof Vest. Spawn location were very  good, i didn't get someone spawning behind or in front of me during it.

Good DM for 6 people!

Trainspotting http://rsg.ms/1h5z7QC (-)

First of all, i've seen those kind of TDM alot, tried making some of em too. The spawn location will always kill these TDM. As for the review, Once we rush into the middle as a team and we killed a bunch of em, enemy has started coming from the only 2 spawn location so we got circled and killed. we respawned and then it was our turn to trap em from both side. Kinda annoying and unfair. Props were placed stragically tho, i enjoyed em! Weapon was Combat MG, didn't like it but its a personal choice and i won't make it reflect on my review. Location is what killed your spawns. So i suggest either you make it as a normal DM or you make something happen outside the tunnel so you get more spawn locations.

Eastern Motel Party http://socialclub.ro...QQ?platformId=1 (+ with condition)

This location was awesome to play on, such as spawn location that were set so the action never stops. Props were awesomely placed, to go on a roof or to make your way trough the enemy. The weapon selection tho, was kinda annoying. We all ended the game thinking we had too much of SMG bullets and not enough Assault riffle bullets. We ended up being the lossing team the first time, we decided to go with shotguns when we replayed it. Tht actually made us won as we were rushing trough the enemy on stealth mode. I suggest you remove a bit of SMG and add just a little bit of assault riffle, but not too much tho! So my review is positive but that was my condition. Other than the ''running out of bullets'' the TDM was great!

Salvage savage http://socialclub.ro...latformId=null# (+ with condition)

The location was awesome as we all know this location because of the survival mission. Spawning location were fairly set so you do not get spawnkilled and can take back the lead only by holding one spawn location. Props were one of the thing that i enjoyed the most, you can cover yourself and hold so many good cover locations as a team and take down the enemies that just rush like if they were playing COD haha! I loved the weapons, advanced riffle is my favorite! Assault shotgun was funny in this TDM, it wasn't killing the TDM. But the minigun was not something that i enjoyed, we annihilated the opponents with it by going over the roof or on the hill, waiting for the enemies to show their face. It made everybody annoyed. So when we did replay it, we just kept on taking the minigun spawn but never used it. Once we did this, the TDM was running so good that we won by 3 kills. So i suggest you remove the minigun, you could add a rocketlaucher instead as it only have 1 rocket in it!

Good work on it tho!

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:26 AM Edited by PlamenVT, 20 April 2014 - 11:32 AM.

Thanks for the review of Adrenaline Rush II. I just changed the description because it stated as you said "Plenty of sticky bombs" while there were only 2 :D

In previous revision of this DM I had plenty of sticky bombs but it ruined the shotgun gameplay, therefore I had to reduce them to just a few.

These are my reviews for the 5th round of approved Deathmatches

Adrenaline Rush ll http://rsg.ms/R5xbT0 (+)

This Team Deathmatch suits its name very well, as you rush into middle with shotguns you meet the opponent very fast and once it has started it never stops! The only other weapons are sticky bomb and still, there are not plently! so the fight goes on mostly with shotguns. Spawn location confused me a bit at first but we all got it all straight very fast. And the props were placed very stragically! Great work on this one!

Platoodo http://rsg.ms/QYPjOi (+)

At first, this TDM appeared to me to be way too big and unclear. opponents were very far. But the selection of vehicles made everything happen quickly. Seashark and Quads is a great selection. TDM is also set as night and i suggest you guys playing it as it is set.

Props were placed so it appears to only be some buildings and cover running around it, there were missing some covers around the map as you need to play with the small hills around the field instead tho. But the relief of the location made it work for me. Selection of weapons were good, i do not enjoy the regular sniper but that isn't for me to choose this. I really did enjoy playing in it, the location you chose was a first for me and you definetly made it all happen!

FIB Frag Fest http://rsg.ms/1hW75aJ (+)

By far one of the funnest normal DM, Selection of Weapons were carefuly placed so no one tend to run low on bullets. Spawn location were set so you can take a short breath over some roof with snipers laying over it, but there are many other roof with snipers on it so careful there!

The Vehicles selection were the funniest thing on your DM! you can lead the game mostly on Armored police truck, my friends did enjoy this part. There is also a buzzard if you can't stand those truck anymore! Finaly, the props were placed so you can make your way to anywhere you have to go without being afraid of getting shot from across the square. Such a good Work.

Pistol, Pistol http://socialclub.ro...qg?platformId=1 (+)

Another pleasant Normal DM, Location has been made from R* for this DM i guess ahah!You can run on the otherside of the fense or rush in middle. Your Props were strategicaly placed so you can go rush trough the enemy by many way, such as you props over the roof. This was good. I enjoyed playing a Pistol DM with this great selection of Bulletproof Vest. Spawn location were very  good, i didn't get someone spawning behind or in front of me during it.

Good DM for 6 people!

Trainspotting http://rsg.ms/1h5z7QC (-)

First of all, i've seen those kind of TDM alot, tried making some of em too. The spawn location will always kill these TDM. As for the review, Once we rush into the middle as a team and we killed a bunch of em, enemy has started coming from the only 2 spawn location so we got circled and killed. we respawned and then it was our turn to trap em from both side. Kinda annoying and unfair. Props were placed stragically tho, i enjoyed em! Weapon was Combat MG, didn't like it but its a personal choice and i won't make it reflect on my review. Location is what killed your spawns. So i suggest either you make it as a normal DM or you make something happen outside the tunnel so you get more spawn locations.

Eastern Motel Party http://socialclub.ro...QQ?platformId=1 (+ with condition)

This location was awesome to play on, such as spawn location that were set so the action never stops. Props were awesomely placed, to go on a roof or to make your way trough the enemy. The weapon selection tho, was kinda annoying. We all ended the game thinking we had too much of SMG bullets and not enough Assault riffle bullets. We ended up being the lossing team the first time, we decided to go with shotguns when we replayed it. Tht actually made us won as we were rushing trough the enemy on stealth mode. I suggest you remove a bit of SMG and add just a little bit of assault riffle, but not too much tho! So my review is positive but that was my condition. Other than the ''running out of bullets'' the TDM was great!

Salvage savage http://socialclub.ro...latformId=null# (+ with condition)

The location was awesome as we all know this location because of the survival mission. Spawning location were fairly set so you do not get spawnkilled and can take back the lead only by holding one spawn location. Props were one of the thing that i enjoyed the most, you can cover yourself and hold so many good cover locations as a team and take down the enemies that just rush like if they were playing COD haha! I loved the weapons, advanced riffle is my favorite! Assault shotgun was funny in this TDM, it wasn't killing the TDM. But the minigun was not something that i enjoyed, we annihilated the opponents with it by going over the roof or on the hill, waiting for the enemies to show their face. It made everybody annoyed. So when we did replay it, we just kept on taking the minigun spawn but never used it. Once we did this, the TDM was running so good that we won by 3 kills. So i suggest you remove the minigun, you could add a rocketlaucher instead as it only have 1 rocket in it!

Good work on it tho!

raymond_calitri
  • raymond_calitri

Verified

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:11 PM

any new submissions eligible for review, or is this round closed?

AlkoOlicK
  • AlkoOlicK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:04 PM

Yeah i have no doubt that it would have ruined the shotgun play, wich is my favorite weapon btw! :p i still enjoy playing on it ahaha

Thanks for the review of Adrenaline Rush II. I just changed the description because it stated as you said "Plenty of sticky bombs" while there were only 2 :D

In previous revision of this DM I had plenty of sticky bombs but it ruined the shotgun gameplay, therefore I had to reduce them to just a few.

Submission for 6th round are not officially  opened but if you nominate your DM right now, i'm pretty sure we will include those for 6th round anyway. it's actually what i've done for my DM on 5th round

any new submissions eligible for review, or is this round closed?

raymond_calitri
  • raymond_calitri

Verified

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:37 AM Edited by raymond_calitri, 21 April 2014 - 02:42 AM.

Rockstar Social Club Name: raymond_calitri
XBox Live Gamertag: CasualMoustache

We mightve played this last night together, i dont remember, but id like to submit:

== ENTER THE ARENA ==

1_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/RB4FJ8

Team Deathmatch

151 plays, 103 likes
78% rating

Similar to my other highly rated deathmatch Thunderdome, Enter The Arena is an exciting mixture of vehicle and melee style deathmatches. Located in an appropriately sized underground parking garage, strategically placed ramps and barriers add a chaotic twist to driving while helping to defend players on foot - its easy to pull people out of their cars, just watch your back. Despite the tornado of death surrounding everything, it actually remains pretty balanced. I set the minimum number of players at 10, but, as always, 16 players is preferred.

AlkoOlicK
  • AlkoOlicK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:13 PM

ahahaha yeah we played together last night, me and allcatsaregrey have played this one 2 time and is in our bookmarked :p

• raymond_calitri likes this

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

This post will contain my reviews for the maps of Round 5. This post will be edited as I continue to review maps.

Pistol, Pistol: http://rsg.ms/1mwsTOT (+)

A free for all Deathmatch that does what it's created to do. Just 6 players, pistols only (including the AP pistol), and plenty of cover to go around. Spawning wasn't much of an issue at all. If someone got spawned killed (by someone just spawning that is, not respawning then dying again), it was because they were standing out in the open standing on top of a crate. Wasn't sure how I felt about the presence of AP pistols, but since there were very few and in contested parts of the map, I'll let it go. I noticed that when I did get killed, it was because I wasn't watching my corners, or didn't look the right way and got blindsighted by my own fault. Solid map overall.

ArcadeWilliamz
  • ArcadeWilliamz

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:20 AM

Dear judges I need you to do something. I haven't been able to access my jobs on the social club for a while which means I haven't been able to link the latest cool DMs that are waiting to be played and reviewed. Here's the easy thing I would like you to do is search up my username on the social club Willstig998 and go to my jobs and make links with these 3 Cops And Crooks DMs (Cops And Crooks The Lost, Cops And Crooks Raid & Cops And Crooks Payday). That's all easy thing to do that's all I'm asking for thank you.

AlkoOlicK
  • AlkoOlicK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:19 AM

To do this you will need to set your profile privacy on public, so we can come and look at your jobs. Also, you can only nominate 2 jobs at a time. So you will need to clearly nominate those 2 and leave one for another nomination

..and make links with these 3 Cops And Crooks DMs (Cops And Crooks The Lost, Cops And Crooks Raid & Cops And Crooks Payday). That's all easy thing to do that's all I'm asking for thank you.

ArcadeWilliamz
  • ArcadeWilliamz

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:42 AM

To do this you will need to set your profile privacy on public, so we can come and look at your jobs. Also, you can only nominate 2 jobs at a time. So you will need to clearly nominate those 2 and leave one for another nomination

..and make links with these 3 Cops And Crooks DMs (Cops And Crooks The Lost, Cops And Crooks Raid & Cops And Crooks Payday). That's all easy thing to do that's all I'm asking for thank you.

I know I'm only allowed to post 2 nominates it's just my bad but anyway just link The Lost & Payday ones. That's all thank you.

AlkoOlicK
  • AlkoOlicK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:28 PM

Your profile on social club is still set on private. i can't see the job you have made.

ArcadeWilliamz
  • ArcadeWilliamz

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

Hey judges I'm starting Deathmatch Creators Events. If you want to sign up for it go to this page here. http://gtaforums.com...-xbox-360-only/

AlkoOlicK
  • AlkoOlicK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

So the thread is dead judges? it's been a while since you've posted your reviews Jackal, and the other judges doesnt have xbox live anymore. I might bring new judges if it's taking too long

• ArcadeWilliamz likes this

ArcadeWilliamz
  • ArcadeWilliamz

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:40 AM

So the thread is dead judges? it's been a while since you've posted your reviews Jackal, and the other judges doesnt have xbox live anymore. I might bring new judges if it's taking too long

Yeah it looks like this topic has died a week ago. I might be a new judge if the others got bored of reviewing maps or their just busy.

AlkoOlicK
  • AlkoOlicK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:04 AM

Lets wait for few more days, lets say friday. And if there still aint no answer we will elect new judges.

TenFourSkin
  • TenFourSkin

GT: SlowJoey7838913

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:59 PM Edited by TenFourSkin, 07 May 2014 - 10:45 PM.

DELETED

AlkoOlicK
  • AlkoOlicK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:17 PM

TenFourSkin

You can only nominate two DM at once. so select the one you want us to review and then for the next  round you will be able to nominate the others.

TenFourSkin
  • TenFourSkin

GT: SlowJoey7838913

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:42 PM Edited by TenFourSkin, 07 May 2014 - 10:44 PM.

sh*t! Sorry, didn't know that! Ha
Here are my two...

1_0.jpg

FIB Tragedy

Game Mode: Team Deathmatch
Description: The FIB have been tapping into our phones and spying on us for many years now. Band together with your crew mates and fight back in this epic showdown inside the wreckage of the FIB building. Enjoy and remember, Big Brother is watching.

1_0.jpg
Wrecking Ball
Game Mode: Team Deathmatch
Description: You're boss gave you a ear full for being three minutes late? Enough is enough! Tell him off with a few bullets to the chest. And don't forget to take out those annoying co-workers while you're making your way through the job site!

AlkoOlicK
  • AlkoOlicK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:56 PM

Perfect TenFourSkin. We will review those in the next round. the topic had some issues recently. 2 Judges went M.I.A. so now i just elected Willstig998 and im gonna elect one of my friend reviewer soon enough. We'll try and review the last round faster than usual so the topic can keep on going on.

• TenFourSkin likes this

Fachuro
  • Fachuro

Streamer

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

If I may nominate some potential judges based on some of their content I've played(I don't know if they want to, you're gonna have to ask them :p ) :

- VillKillinstein

- PlamenVT

- Magrath420

- Raymond Calitri/CasualMoustache

AlkoOlicK
  • AlkoOlicK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:03 PM

Okay so Willstig and Fachuro are the new judges. they will review this 5th round map soon enough. sorry for this ig delay. npw everything will start working again

ArcadeWilliamz
  • ArcadeWilliamz

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:56 AM Edited by Willstig998, 12 May 2014 - 10:23 AM.

NOTE:I haven't played all of the maps for this round there's more coming.
I use the 1/10 scoring system for my reviews.

Eastern Motel Party 10/10
I have to say its a awesome map I love it. It has great weapon choice it well suits Forced + Pickups because of the amount of weapons. I like the Description and the title it's very good the prop placement is great and it suits team Deathmatch and max players is well balanced. It's a must play map for everybody. Nice job jsakanee

FIB Frag Fest 2/10
Ok this map needs a makeover it feels like a UNLIMITED RP AND CASH GLITCH map the location doesn't feel well chosen it will be better if it was in Sandy Shores. But I like the title and Description the vehicles are ok and the spawn points are fine. The Map needs a big change.

Fachuro
  • Fachuro

Streamer

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

Okay so Willstig and Fachuro are the new judges. they will review this 5th round map soon enough. sorry for this ig delay. npw everything will start working again

As I told you in PM, I think you misunderstood my comment. Personally I don't have the time, I was merely suggesting some people I think would be good for the job.

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:16 PM Edited by ky1e1792, 12 May 2014 - 06:16 PM.

Dangerous Goods

There's money to be made at the Los Santos Docks, and anybody missing out on this opportunity is a damn fool. Two teams, suited and booted with the best military equipment in the country, fight for control of the Docks and the precious cargo that lies there. But be warned, your reinforcements are limited!

http://rsg.ms/SU63ax

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users