Photo

Approved Custom Deathmatches (XBOX)

144 replies to this topic
dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:09 PM Edited by dedeto, 14 March 2014 - 11:08 PM.

Forced weapon means,the map will give you a weapon that is set as "Forced" by creator,like a Heavy Sniper even if you are level 38.Level requirements are not important for Forced Weapons,everyone gets the same at the start

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:52 PM

Thanks for catching that dedeto, Sorry i got the weapon modes mixed up but if your having no weapons on the map and have it so players can use their weapons then think about that when creating the map.  Cause i just literraly pawned a couple guys that were lvl 30 and below cause they couldnt get to me before they ran into stickies, gernades, special weapons, and other bad ass guns they couldnt get i felt bad cause it wasnt fair but good at the same time cause i was improving my K/D lol

Also im not going to down vote a map cause of this but its something to look for the make the playing field more even for everyone

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:35 AM

Tried making a team DM a while back. Definitely looking forward to feedback:

War House District- This map was designed for team deathmatch. Battle it out in the warehouses of La Mesa.

http://rsg.ms/1gyEzes

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

Here is my Vehicle Deathmatch for XBOX. It's called "Tanks in Los Santos" and it is 2-16 players. Pretty much just an all out Rhino tank battle in the city of Los Santos. Let me know what you guys think if you play it! My first creator attempt ever.

Link: http://rsg.ms/1gxTPbq (Tanks in Los Santos - XBOX)

Add it to your game and let me know what guys think ;-) People who like to use tanks will definitely like this, as it doesn't involve spawn killing people in free mode.

I'm going to try to make a LAZER dm for xbox today. Will post.

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

I just created a 2-16 player LAZER JET vehicle deathmatch for XBOX.  Hope you all enjoy.  Any suggestions feel free to comment!

Lazer Jet Battle:

http://rsg.ms/PJl65k

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

Okay,nominations are closed from now on for 3rd round.Judges will review your maps as soon as possible.Thanks for sharing your special custom deathmatches...

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

hey Judges and CC's sorry it took me a couple days to start the reviewing process but ill hop on tonight and hopefully knock them all or a majority of them out tonight. Expect to see some reveiws 8pm-12am MT time

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

The Content Creator & Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:19 PM

Please judges let me know if you have problems trying to fill a lobby.

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:48 AM

Parking Wars 2 - jsakanee (+)

Good name and decent description- 2-12 players- TDM- 2 Teams- Night/Clear- 10Min- 20Kills- Traffic Off- Owned+Pickups

This is a simple parking DM/TDM.  Lots of weapons and health/body armor so it gives a more even playing field. Cant say anything really stuck out other then the fact that their all the vehicles seem to be vans, and that there is dumpsters, boxes, and other things that dont belong in a functioning daily used parking garage.  With that being said the placement of the props for cover is great but personally i would have liked to see either a abandoned parkning garage or a daily used parking garage. Good job on the map.  I vote YES

Smash Smash Smash  - Willstig998 (+)

Cool name and decent description- 4-12 players-  Normal- 2 Teams- Noon/Clear- 10min- Target Score Off- Traffic Off- Forced+ Pickups

This seems to be more of a just for fun map since there's no target score and its hard to kill other players with cars as the main weapon.  I know its possible but still it seems the focus is more towards just plain ol fun.  Now nothing is wrong with that at all. In fact i got some ppl to play after a 20 min wait and they enjoyed it but a majority of them said that it would be nice if their were some type of bounderies to keep players from just driving away from the competition.

Good map I vote YES

Tanks in Los Santos - psilocybonut (+)

Decent name and description could use some work cause this is a very very big map- 2-16 players- Vehicle- Noon/Clear- 5Min/10Kills-Traffic On

All i can say is good job on this map. I was skeptical at first but after finding out the spawn points were close together and not spaced out i knew this was going to be a good map.  And the reason i switched the Min/Kills to the minimum was for the lack of players and the review time, I vote YES

Lazer Jet Battle - psilocybonut (+)

Decent name and description could use a little bit of work- 2-16 players- Vehicle- Noon/Clear- 5Min/10Kills-Traffic On

Good map. I played with just one other friend and we spawned almost oppisite sides of the map but after a 10-20 sec flight we meet up and had a dogfight.  This is a good map with more players. Im happy as a reviewer that i could play this with just 2 players but as a gamer it would be kinda bad to have to fly half way across the map to meet up with competition so maybe have it as 4-16 or make the spawns closer. 

I couldnt get enough players to play these 2 maps sorry I will try again tomorrow!

War House District  - Ma1evo1entCheese

Cops and Crooks 2 - Willstig998

• Willstig998 likes this

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:20 PM Edited by dedeto, 24 March 2014 - 07:56 PM.

Sorry for being late.These are my reviews for 3rd round.I want to say that,we had great ideas and maps in this round,thanks to each user who shared their creations with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Parking War 2 - jsakanee (+)

Second version of our approved Parking Wars map.Default TDM,10 mins-20 Target Score,Owned+Pickups,2-12 players.This is one of the rare maps that can be played as both TDM and DM.Good area,well placed props let you think there was a war outside of the parking zone.Atmosphere is really successful.Also Night option makes it better,good chosen.You can play this map either as DM or TDM,really good map.I recommend using weapons with flashlight   ;)

Cops and Crooks 2 - Willstig998 (+)

Another nice map by Willstig,second version of Cops and Crooks.Default TDM,15 mins-Off Target,Forced+Pickups,8-16 players.Forced weapon SMG.Good description.Pickup weapons are well chosen.Prop positions are good and maybe the best thing is the area of DM.Small town,night time,two groups are fighting,nice concept.Nothing to criticise,this map matches all criteria for a good DM and has a great potential to be played.

Smash Smash Smash - Willstig998 (-)

First of all,this map is really funny.Main goal is smashing other players.10 mins-Off Target Score,no pickups.You can have real fun while playing this DM.But this thread is not created for this type of maps.Too many cars,many vehicle healths.Not a real deathmatch experience.You can play it if you are bored,but not if you are looking for a real deathmatch experience.As I said for raymond_calitri's Thunderdome map,this map is more different than
what we are looking for.Both are good created funny maps but we should classify them under a title like "Fun Maps",not under "Deathmatches".Also,I have an advice;less vehicles might be better for this map because if everyone gets a vehicle,it gets really hard to make score.I say again;it's a nice map but not for this thread,maybe someone should start a thread specified only for this type of maps.

War House District - Ma1evo1entCheese (+)

This is a well created map.Default TDM,15 mins-35 Target Score,Forced Only,forced weapon Pistol,8-16 players.This is like an old mafia fight in an old district of Los Santos.Many pistol pickups for if you lose your ammo,health pack positions are strategic.Pistol is a good choice for this map.The atmosphere increases your desire of playing.Since the default Target Score is set to 35,minimum 8 player requirement is suitable for this job.There is a real deathmatch experience in this map,I advise everybody to play it with enough people because it has a good playability.

Lazer Jet Battle - psilocybonut (+)

It's good to see vehicle deathmatches in this topic.This Lazer Jet deathmatch is well created,30 mins-Off Target2-16 players.An air fight over whole city.Nothing to criticise,only few little things to pay attention,you can hit objects at some start points but it doesn't cause damage on your jet,so not a big problem.A good vehicle deathmatch,thanks for sharing with us.

Tanks in Los Santos - psilocybonut (-)

A tank fight in Los Santos.30 mins-Off Target Score,2-16 players.In a vehicle deathmatch,there is not lot of things to criticise in default settings.Settings are good chosen for this map.But spawn points should have been closer to each other.Not everytime 16 players play this map,if you want to create a wide combat like this,you should set minimum players to at least 8.We played this map with 4 players but it took too much time to make score,because spawn points were too far from each other.As I said above,if you want a large area to arrange a tank fight,you should set minimum players to 8.But if you are satisfied with this number of slots,then you should reduce the distance between spawn points.We would like to approve vehicle deathmatches here,but they must match the criteria. 
  • Willstig998 likes this

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

Sorry for being late.These are my reviews for 3rd round.I want to say that,we had great ideas and maps in this round,thanks to each user who shared their creations with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Parking War 2 - jsakanee (+)

Second version of our approved Parking Wars map.Default TDM,10 mins-20 Target Score,Owned+Pickups,2-12 players.This is one of the rare maps that can be played as both TDM and DM.Good area,well placed props let you think there was a war outside of the parking zone.Atmosphere is really successful.Also Night option makes it better,good chosen.You can play this map either as DM or TDM,really good map.I recommend using weapons with flashlight   ;)

Cops and Crooks 2 - Willstig998 (+)

Another nice map by Willstig,second version of Cops and Crooks.Default TDM,15 mins-Off Target,Forced+Pickups,8-16 players.Forced weapon SMG.Good description.Pickup weapons are well chosen.Prop positions are good and maybe the best thing is the area of DM.Small town,night time,two groups are fighting,nice concept.Nothing to criticise,this map matches all criteria for a good DM and has a great potential to be played.

Smash Smash Smash - Willstig998 (-)

First of all,this map is really funny.Main goal is smashing other players.10 mins-Off Target Score,no pickups.You can have real fun while playing this DM.But this thread is not created for this type of maps.Too many cars,many vehicle healths.Not a real deathmatch experience.You can play it if you are bored,but not if you are looking for a real deathmatch experience.As I said for raymond_calitri's Thunderdome map,this map is more different than
what we are looking for.Both are good created funny maps but we should classify them under a title like "Fun Maps",not under "Deathmatches".Also,I have an advice;less vehicles might be better for this map because if everyone gets a vehicle,it gets really hard to make score.I say again;it's a nice map but not for this thread,maybe someone should start a thread specified only for this type of maps.

War House District - Ma1evo1entCheese (+)

This is a well created map.Default TDM,15 mins-35 Target Score,Forced Only,forced weapon Pistol,8-16 players.This is like an old mafia fight in an old district of Los Santos.Many pistol pickups for if you lose your ammo,health pack positions are strategic.Pistol is a good choice for this map.The atmosphere increases your desire of playing.Since the default Target Score is set to 35,minimum 8 player requirement is suitable for this job.There is a real deathmatch experience in this map,I advise everybody to play it with enough people because it has a good playability.

Lazer Jet Battle - psilocybonut (+)

It's good to see vehicle deathmatches in this topic.This Lazer Jet deathmatch is well created,30 mins-Off Target2-16 players.An air fight over whole city.Nothing to criticise,only few little things to pay attention,you can hit objects at some start points but it doesn't cause damage on your jet,so not a big problem.A good vehicle deathmatch,thanks for sharing with us.

Tanks in Los Santos - psilocybonut (-)

A tank fight in Los Santos.30 mins-Off Target Score,2-16 players.In a vehicle deathmatch,there is not lot of things to criticise in default settings.Settings are good chosen for this map.But spawn points should have been closer to each other.Not everytime 16 players play this map,if you want to create a wide combat like this,you should set minimum players to at least 8.We played this map with 4 players but it took too much time to make score,because spawn points were too far from each other.As I said above,if you want a large area to arrange a tank fight,you should set minimum players to 8.But if you are satisfied with this number of slots,then you should reduce the distance between spawn points.We would like to approve vehicle deathmatches here,but they must match the criteria.

Thanks dedeto for the reviews of Cops And Crooks 2 & Smash Smash Smash. But I will change Smash Smash Smash like moving it to a better location. I might think about posting the remake for the first Cops And Crooks for the 4th round.

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:49 AM Edited by The Jackal 4563, 25 March 2014 - 08:11 AM.

These are my reviews for round 3!

Parking Wars 2: (+)

The multi-level concept is rarely used from what I've seen so far, so points right off the bat for uniqueness. Weapons set to owned and pickups I see. It would be better if you have it set to Forced and pickups by default, because from what I noticed, your weapon spawns were alright. Try a forced SMG for a decent starting weapon for everyone to use. Good spawn placement, and you show good restraint in deciding to have this map 12 players max. This helps greatly with spawns. Getting spawned behind wasn't nearly as much of an issue than it was normally. Also advise to put one or two grenade spawns for more interesting forced and pickup matches. One grenade can turn the tide of a fight if a player is willing to fight for the grenade spawn. Let me know if you make changes to this, because I'm willing to keep this bookmarked if you update it.

Smash Smash Smash: (-)

Demolition derbies are usually easy to make and fun to play. The location was unique for a demolition derby, so good choice on that, but the execution of making the map itself left much to be desired. Spawns spawned you right in the heat of the fight where you can get quickly spawn killed if you were merely unlucky. The selection of cars were a good choice for the setting. What killed this for me was when we all figured out there was a bunch of vehicle health pickups all in the used-car lot. What purpose can they serve aside from prolong a derby into infinite amounts of constant crunches and hard rams, just for it all to be fixed again. If you are going to put vehicle healths in a demolition derby, place very few, and make them hard to get to. I ran this map twice just for good measure, and both times we all just kept going in and out of the used-car lot, running over whoever was unfortunate enough to not get a car in time.

War House District: (+)

The setting of this TDM I haven't seen used yet, so points already for uniqueness.  Played it on forced and pickups (default was just forced only for some reason, so I'm assuming you meant to put forced and pickups). What this maps has going for it, is the big game of Risk vs Reward. For example, there is an RPG in the very center of the map. High powered = yes! Really hard to get to without getting shot? = absolutely. The team needs to work together to spread out their teammates accordingly: some going for kills as fast as they can with the cheaper weapons, and some teammates going for the power weapons like the sniper rifles and the grenade launchers. And just because you got a roof position, doesn't make you overpowered either! Yes you may have the high ground, but its hard to find objects to hide behind so you won't get shot out by other opponents on the roofs. I completely agree with having the stock pistol the forced weapon in this map. Solid map, dynamic gameplay, well done.

Lazer Jet Battle: (+) >(But with conditions!)<

Someone took the time to make a vehicle deathmatch with only jet fighters, and placed spawns all over the map. I wanna say that is easy enough to do, but I haven't seen ANYONE take the time to make a vehicle deathmatch with jets, rather than a deathmatch with jets placed everywhere (That makes ALL the difference). The match was fun, no issues for the most part, and it was intense. The main issues I will hold as a condition for this positive from me is to adjust the spawns so that players aren't spawning across the island, and also spawning so they could clip a pole or a building right off the start. Meet the condition, I'll check this map again, and I will remove the condition. If you don't comply, It will be switched to a (-) in due time.

Tanks in Los Santos: (-)

This is unfortunately just another tank vehicle deathmatch. It could have been better than the rockstar created one by having the full 16 players able to play at the same time. The main problem that EVERYONE complained about mid-match is that it took way too long to get back into the action when you spawned. As it stands right now, if I wanted to have a tank deathmatch, I would still choose Desert Storm (Rockstar created) over this map. If the spawns were fixed so the pacing of the fighting wasn't so thrown off, this would have had a positive review from me without a doubt. The spawn locations alone cripples this maps playability.

Cops and Crooks 2: (+)

The usage of the buildings of the map, along with the strategic placement of weapon spawns made this map fun to play, yet challenging and tactical at the same time. A full 8v8 match was managed when I played it, and goodness it was a challenge even for me. Player spawns were also well placed. Never had an issue with bad spawns where we were completely exposed to enemy fire. The dynamic of victory in this map involved 3 things: Weapon acquisition, positioning, and lanes of attack. All of which requires coordination with your team to overpower your opponents. I'm keeping this map bookmarked. This map was well thought out.

• Willstig998 likes this

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:38 AM

UPDATE: Dear Judges I've changed Smash Smash Smash. I've moved it to a bigger and better location with less vehicles and vehicle heath. Judges can do a new review of Smash Smash Smash if you want to.

LINK:http://socialclub.ro...oQ&platformId=1

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:33 AM

UPDATE: Dear Judges I've changed Smash Smash Smash. I've moved it to a bigger and better location with less vehicles and vehicle heath. Judges can do a new review of Smash Smash Smash if you want to.

We shall take the time to review this the next review round if your map falls into the next round picks. Maps nominated before this post must go first.

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:09 AM Edited by dedeto, 25 March 2014 - 09:11 AM.

We are working on some new rules, new restrictions.It seems like we won't accept fun maps anymore.When judges finish their work,we will post new restrictions here.Also,approved fun maps before this may be removed due to new rules

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:17 AM Edited by Willstig998, 25 March 2014 - 11:22 AM.

Looks like no more Smash Smash Smash but more Cops And Crooks.

Sangers
  • Sangers

Playa

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:21 AM

Please review mine:

Unfinished Business

Link: http://rsg.ms/1gNsJx6

Description: Highrise deathmatch set a few floors beneath the High Priority Case mission. Enable forced weapons for close quarters SMG action..

Players: 2-8

Dammed If You Don't

Link: http://rsg.ms/1gNqIBj

Description: It's a god 'dam' deathmatch! Enable Forced + Pickup weapons for a shotgun vs sniper battle. If you fall into the canyon, there are some grenades available to take the easy way out.

Players: 4-16

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:38 AM Edited by Willstig998, 28 March 2014 - 10:00 PM.

Hey Judges I've got a new map here I wanted to share.

Flight Delay (4 to 8 Players)
A close quarters combat map on the roof of Los Santos Airport.

LINK: http://socialclub.ro...-Q?platformId=1

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:47 AM Edited by dedeto, 26 March 2014 - 10:49 AM.

Rehab Unaccomplished

Increasing crime rate in Los Santos has forced the police to send all psycopaths to Parsons Rehabilitation Center.Yoga,tennis and the nature could help them heal their mind.But what would happen if they all went mad again?

http://rsg.ms/PPSVSa  -  u_high

-------------------------------------------

Hi people,nominations are open for 4th round !

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

Intelligent Hoodlum

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:49 AM Edited by PlamenVT, 26 March 2014 - 10:54 AM.

Hey guys, when do you start Round 4? 

I want to submit one TDM for review, but let me know when would be the right time.

BTW, we're hosting a Creators Event (6th) on Sunday (10am PST), so if any of the judges want to test my job during the event, that would be great.  

The only way to test any DM is in free aim, and it is difficult to gather 16 players in free aim in any given day. 

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:53 AM Edited by dedeto, 26 March 2014 - 10:54 AM.

Hey guys, when do you start Round 4? 

I want to submit one TDM for review, but let me know when would be the right time.

Nominations are open for 4th Round.When deffjeff finishes reviewing last 2 maps, I'll edit the first post including new approved maps.After that,we will start Round 4.

You can post your job's link whenever you want

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:42 AM

The only way to test any DM is in free aim, and it is difficult to gather 16 players in free aim in any given day. 

If only getting enough players in free-aim together for a big TDM was even possible. As of now, normally I just review a map with auto-aim on so I can pull in players quickly. If someone nominates a map and specifically requests it be reviewed in Free-aim, I can give it my best efforts into gathering up friends and crewmates in playing along with randoms. But if the process keeps coming up in failure, I will have to review said map in auto-aim. It is nice to see that there are free-aim players out there playing TDM's. It gets disheartening when I'm in a free-aim lobby and go to join a random deathmatch, only to end up hosting a random map anyway.

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

Intelligent Hoodlum

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:17 PM Edited by PlamenVT, 26 March 2014 - 01:26 PM.

Thank you Jackal. Sounds Great.

I would like to submit for Round 4 the following:

1144791_orig.png

DESCRIPTION

Cops raid on bunch of lowlifes barricaded in a bunker and armed to teeth. /// Designed for Team Deathmatch only. Forced weapon: Pistol. The Cops start on the opposite coast without additional weapons. They can raid by boats, helis, plane or van. The area around the bunker is flooded with SMGs, tear gas and few extras. The Lowlifes start inside a 2-story bunker and must maintain their position, armed with heavy machine guns and RPG (ground floor), Snipers and Grenade Launcher (2nd floor). Rev. 7

PLAYERS: 2-16

SOCIAL CLUB LINK:  http://rsg.ms/1hhM2ir

1_0.jpg

If only getting enough players in free-aim together for a big TDM was even possible. As of now, normally I just review a map with auto-aim on so I can pull in players quickly. If someone nominates a map and specifically requests it be reviewed in Free-aim, I can give it my best efforts into gathering up friends and crewmates in playing along with randoms. But if the process keeps coming up in failure, I will have to review said map in auto-aim. It is nice to see that there are free-aim players out there playing TDM's. It gets disheartening when I'm in a free-aim lobby and go to join a random deathmatch, only to end up hosting a random map anyway.

• psilocybonaut likes this

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:36 PM

Hey guess sorry its taking forever to get the very last 2 reviews done for the previous round.  Im having GTA Internet connection issues again, the other games/ps4 also, but not GTA spent a hour trying to open the NAT ill try again tonight.

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:36 PM Edited by psilocybonaut, 26 March 2014 - 09:46 PM.

I have updated the "Lazer Jet Battle" vehicle deathmatch to move the spawn points across the water closer to the center of action.  I also went through every spawn point and attempted to correct every single one.  You shouldn't hit poles or damage your jet anymore (let me know if this still happens at all) when taking off.  The updated map is called "Lazer Jet Battle 2.0". 

I also updated the "Tanks In Los Santos" vehicle deathmatch to move all of the spawn points much closer together, as this was peoples' main issue.  It is now called "Tanks In Los Santos 2.0".

Lazer Jet Battle 2.0: http://rsg.ms/PJl65k (XBOX)  
Tanks In Los Santos 2.0: http://rsg.ms/1gxTPbq (XBOX)

Please let me know what you guys think of the updates!  I would love for them to be reviewed again and played and enjoyed :)
  • PlamenVT likes this

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

Okay people,nominations for 4th round are still open.Post your job's link here and we will review it..

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:44 PM

I may as well nominate one map of mine.

BIG NOTE: I WILL NOT REVIEW MY OWN MAP. That will be left to the other two judges.

...ahem. That said, here is a map of mine I shall nominate:

Undercity Sewer Shootout: http://rsg.ms/1hGgKBY

Mode: Team Deathmatch

Player limits: 2-8

Default Weapon setup: Forced and Pickups (Pistol forced)

Pickups available: Combat Pistol, sawed-off shotgun, mini-uzi, tear gas, grenades, advanced rifle, armor, health.

Match parameters: 15 minutes, no kill limit.

This map I made for small team deathmatches, using lower end weapons. Map is meant to be fast paced action, quick reaction time, and proper use of positioning and timing. Camping in a place for an extended period of time can prove ineffective due to a grenade more than likely being thrown at you instead of bullets. Move too much however, and you will just run into an enemy JUST respawning. Manage team movements and cover usage correctly, and you can overpower your enemies.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:06 AM Edited by WBaker, 29 March 2014 - 04:07 AM.

OP, I noticed your first post doesn't display correctly with the mobile version of the site.

Oops, my suggested fix edited away since it looked bad.

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:51 AM Edited by dedeto, 29 March 2014 - 08:52 AM.

OP, I noticed your first post doesn't display correctly with the mobile version of the site.

Oops, my suggested fix edited away since it looked bad.

I think I corrected it.I've taken a look and it seemed fixed.Please check it out and tell me if there is a wrong thing,thanks WBaker.Our thread is going bigger,we will wait until the end of the week and start the 4th round.

• WBaker likes this

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:39 AM

Nominations for 4th round are closed from now on!We have great number of maps in this round.Judges will review them and post the results as soon as possible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users