144 replies to this topic
The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:49 PM

Hello The Jackal 4563

can you give me your gamertag so i can add you and hopefully we can run games together that way there will be no waiting period to start a game

and CBK Originals is the DM crew that i joined. These guys are pretty good but they mostly play free aim.  Try to get them involved and join their crew if possible that way we have some more ppl that activly make and play DM's to help us out

Will do! I sent it in a PM.

And I have one slot left for a crew left, so I can join and definitely assist, but it won't be my active crew. My crew is in the midst of a crew war and impending wars as well, so I have to keep active in my crew in that regard.

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:38 AM Edited by The Jackal 4563, 09 March 2014 - 06:21 PM.

This post will be my reviews for the maps in the 2nd round of maps.

Thunderdome http://rsg.ms/OqjDjz : (+)

Once I got a full lobby finally, playing the map was quite fun! A few of the other players commented on it saying that this isn't what you normally end up when searching a random deathmatch, and really appreciated it, even voting to replay it. The spawn set was well placed, not allowing spawn camping without using VERY impractical means. The weapons were diversified, along with the vehicles, allowing a dynamic gameplay feel to it. Players at first felt that sticking to vehicles was the way to go, but once some of them got ripped out of their vehicles with ease, it was determined that a balance of on foot people and vehicle drivers worked best. This is definitely one I'm keeping the bookmark on.

Quarantine http://rsg.ms/Oqk0dX : (+)

This one got my plus, but by only a small margin. I do like the atmosphere and the wreckage tone to it, like a Fallout look or something like that, and the rain just adds to that goodness. I played this map twice to be sure that both sides of the map are balanced, and that not one side is overpowering another. I won both sides so I think that settles that matter. I do like that there are good sniping spots if you find the right spot, catching your opponent off-guard. My main quip I have about this map is the limited options of angles of combat. Yes, the variety of wreckage on the map leaves plenty of cover options, but I speak of angles of attack you can take on your opponent. The buses in the middle are great cover, but a good portion of the wrecked cars are only good for looking good, for some of them leave your head wide open. Despite that criticism, I'm keeping this one bookmarked anyway. Having a map that can use owned weapons without breaking the map is always a plus for me.

Cops and Crooks http://rsg.ms/1gg2LSW : (-)

Now before I go on with my review, I will say that me and my friends did have fun playing this map because we make our own fun. But despite that fact, there are a couple of map design flaws that I cannot allow. Number one being how much this set-up promotes and rewards camping. Not that you intentionally did so, but its how the map spawns, weapon availability, and weapon locations are set up. Those that stay put in certain areas always keep getting more ammo, while those on the move eventually run out (unless you keep running around the team spawn points long enough to build up your ammo). Number two is useless spawns (weapons, etc). The vehicle repairs were never used and none of us even know why those could be useful (especially the one inside the impound lot). On the same matter, the weapon spawn on the outside rim of the designated area were never picked up because the fighting never goes out that far, mainly because the most weapons you can find are either in the spawns or in the best camping spots. On a positive note, the weapon variety for the most part was well picked. Maybe adding Molotovs or hand grenades would have spiced things up a bit more. The sniping combat is balanced here as well having only the base sniper rifle. Overall, the good things couldn't outweigh the cons. Consider revising weapon spawns, player spawns, and try adding in some non explosive props to even out the cover ratio around the map. Even add in explosive stuff for the dynamic feel to the gameplay as well.

To'hajiilee http://rsg.ms/1geXIlC : (+)

The description clearly is telling the player that this is a themed TDM (themed after the Breaking Bad show), so I figured this would be quite interesting. Oh how right I was. Yeah when you simplify it, it just looks like a drug deal gone bad since a couple of cars are parked right where each team spawn is. I do have to say, the location to have the deathmatch greatly increases the closeness to the theme. Its at most a 4v4, but when I played it, I could only get 2v2 without someone leaving out of impatience, yet it still didn't draw away from the gameplay feel. Considering the theme, it was only right to have forced and pickups, so good choice on that. What sold this map to me is the 5 minute time limit. This short time limit, along with limited ammo supply and weapon pickups really makes you want to think strategically with when you attack, who to attack, and with what tactics. Even though this was an auto-aim lobby (because free-aim is a barren wasteland for some reason), you HAD to get kills outside of lock-on range or your opponents will (which maaay have played to my favor XD). Overall, yeah it could have been tweaked with maybe a little bit of wreckage for the full effect or something, but that's about all I can think of. Well made map, considering the focus of this one is the theme itself.

Willloughby http://rsg.ms/P6ZrDJ : (-)

The area you picked looks like it worked for you theme, but I looked up the show and its premise. Only the props selected worked for it. If you wanted full immersion of the player into the theme, you should have really limited the weapons, or did something aside from just placing wreckage about and spamming the health pack all over the map. On some positive notes, the props were strategically placed, which led to some pretty good sniping combat moments. The dynamic fences were well placed also, I don't get to see the fences used very often so that was a treat. A tip to help you out with conserving prop space: don't bother sealing off the ends of the map, players will always find a way out of it, and even use it as cover to camp the ends of the map outside of the regular spawn areas. I applaud your efforts into putting a theme to your map after a good show, but the customizations and the placements don't meet the standards. Place armor as well as at least support weapons to keep the lower level players in the fight.

• Fat Sally likes this

Fat Sally
  • Fat Sally

"Friendly, but terrifying"

• Members

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:43 AM Edited by Fat Sally, 08 March 2014 - 02:43 AM.

Do the judges play these on free aim?

Fat Sally
  • Fat Sally

• Members

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:51 AM

As stated in the top of the thread

5)Your nomination posts should include a title,a little description and the social club link.No need to add pictures.

Can we please refrain from adding videos and pictures to your DM's that you want nominated. I have no problem with a link to these pictures and videos but videos and pictures themselves do take up a decent amount of space which leads to more scrolling.  The cleaner the thread the better.   Thanks in advance fellow CC's

If you are referring to the video I posted it would be necessary to watch it to understand the placement of pickups and the setting in the deathmatch.

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:30 AM

It depends. If you request a map you nominate to be played on free-aim, we can do that. Just note that many less people play free-aim, so it may take longer to get enough players to play the map. (I switch from free-aim to auto-aim and back so I can be sure to play as many players as possible. I can play both, but to be honest on these maps I've played so far my kills have been free-aim kills anyway even though auto-aim is on XD)

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:45 AM Edited by dedeto, 08 March 2014 - 04:54 AM.

I always play free aim but aiming mode won't have any effect on judges opinions.We look if a map is suitable for a real deathmatch experience,or not,considering which default settings have been chosen by creator

jss14
  • jss14

hey buddy!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:39 AM Edited by jss14, 09 March 2014 - 04:40 AM.

Parking Wars 2

In the parkade by the airport. maddafakka! :p

http://socialclub.ro...Cg?platformId=1

Fat Sally
  • Fat Sally

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:28 PM Edited by Fat Sally, 09 March 2014 - 12:31 PM.

To'hajiilee http://rsg.ms/1geXIlC : (+)

The description clearly is telling the player that this is a themed TDM (themed after the Breaking Bad show), so I figured this would be quite interesting. Oh how right I was. Yeah when you simplify it, it just looks like a drug deal gone bad since a couple of cars are parked right where each team spawn is. I do have to say, the location to have the deathmatch greatly increases the closeness to the theme. Its at most a 4v4, but when I played it, I could only get 2v2 without someone leaving out of impatience, yet it still didn't draw away from the gameplay feel. Considering the theme, it was only right to have forced and pickups, so good choice on that. What sold this map to me is the 5 minute time limit. This short time limit, along with limited ammo supply and weapon pickups really makes you want to think strategically with when you attack, who to attack, and with what tactics. Even though this was an auto-aim lobby (because free-aim is a barren wasteland for some reason), you HAD to get kills outside of lock-on range or your opponents will (which maaay have played to my favor XD). Overall, yeah it could have been tweaked with maybe a little bit of wreckage for the full effect or something, but that's about all I can think of. Well made map, considering the focus of this one is the theme itself.

Great to hear! As you said, you were only able to do it 2v2, but if you get the chance and can test it 4v4 free-aim, I would like to know if the kills are set too high, too low, or if the match should just be enjoyed in the 5 minute time limit with unlimited kills. Also, what did you mean when you said, "tweaked with a little bit of wreckage"?

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:36 PM

Great to hear! As you said, you were only able to do it 2v2, but if you get the chance and can test it 4v4 free-aim, I would like to know if the kills are set too high, too low, or if the match should just be enjoyed in the 5 minute time limit with unlimited kills. Also, what did you mean when you said, "tweaked with a little bit of wreckage"?

Nah, keep the kill count. If this stays at 5 minutes with such a limited time and ammo situation, if a team gets 35 kills it shows teamwork skills as well! I'll pm you my thoughts about a 4v4 free aim when I can actually get a free-aim match going. And what I meant about tweaked with a little bit of wreckage, I meant that you could make it seem that when the match starts, make it seem like the player was thrust right into the middle of a drug deal gone bad. With a car or two already blown up or something like that. Thank kind of wreckage.

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Fairwell GTA Forums

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:05 PM Edited by Willstig998, 14 July 2014 - 09:26 AM.

Post removed.

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Fairwell GTA Forums

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:25 PM Edited by Willstig998, 25 March 2014 - 11:27 AM.

Post Removed

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:38 PM Edited by KimberJane, 09 March 2014 - 03:42 PM.

Here is my Deathmatch Creation.

Title: Subway - 'Die Fresh'.

http://socialclub.ro...4g?platformId=1

Description: Set around the subway near to the Golf Club we find two gangs battling it out for domination of the territory that includes above ground and below. It has been 24 hours since the carnage began, car wrecks litter the area and no vehicles survive except Sanchez motorcycles which are being chosen as transport to get around the map. There are some weapons littering the area that used to belong to gang members who have already perished in this gang fight.

This can also be played as a normal deathmatch but team deathmatch is very much my preferred style of play. Also a time limit of 15 or 20 minutes with no score limit advised also.

Xbox Gametag name is: Khaizarana74

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:28 PM

Thanks Jackal for the review of my Cops And Crooks deathmatch. But it might of changed last time you played it because you said about some spawn points were to far out the combat area. The vehicle repairs will stay because there to repair vehicles like the Police Vehicles and the Crooks Cars.

You are very welcome Will. Your Cops and Crooks map does have great potential, considering you picked a great place to have it located. In regards to the vehicle repair, I should have been more precise in what I was suggesting. I didn't want to suggest getting rid of them, rather have them in more practical locations, like closer to the center of the main area.

• Willstig998 likes this

jss14
  • jss14

hey buddy!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:58 AM

I've got a couple more deathmatches.

Eastern Motel Party
4-12 players

http://socialclub.ro...Dg?platformId=1

Pistol, Pistol
2-4 players
Small map - forced pickups (pistols)

http://socialclub.ro...kA&platformId=1

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Fairwell GTA Forums

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:32 AM Edited by Willstig998, 14 July 2014 - 09:27 AM.

Post removed.

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:41 AM

Hey guys I've updated my Cops And Crooks deathmatch and I got 2 details about it.

Removed most rooftop spawn points.

Added Molotovs at the petrol station.

Post here the link,we will review it in the 3rd round.

I've got a couple more deathmatches.

Eastern Motel Party
4-12 players

http://socialclub.ro...Dg?platformId=1

Pistol, Pistol
2-4 players
Small map - forced pickups (pistols)

http://socialclub.ro...kA&platformId=1

Which maps do you want us to review?These two or Parking Wars 2 above?

-------------------

Please read all rules correctly in the first post and then,send your links here 

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Fairwell GTA Forums

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:55 AM Edited by Willstig998, 25 March 2014 - 11:28 AM.

Post removed.

jss14
  • jss14

hey buddy!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:30 PM

Parking Wars 2 for the next round. The other two for the round after that..
http://socialclub.ro...Cg?platformId=1

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:25 AM Edited by dedeto, 12 March 2014 - 05:39 AM.

Cops and Crooks - Willstig998  (+)

There are many jobs named "Cops and Crooks" but this is better than other ones.I switched to auto-aim in order to find enough people.
Suddenly,the lobby  was filled up with 16 players and we jumped into the game.First thing I saw in this job was Vehicle Health.
It doesn't make any sense for this job but also not a reason to give a negative point.I understand,you wanted to utilize
all features of content creator.Default TDM(as it's supposed to be),15 mins-Off Target Score,Forced+Pickup Weapons.Forced 
Weapon is AP Pistol.Firstly,spawn points are OK.Sometimes players can be spawned in the middle of a street but since
the distance of combat areas are not very short,there is only a little chance to be seemed by enemies when spawned.Also,these
spawn points make the game more continuous.Weapon positions,hmm,not too good not too bad.Weapons are gathered in spesific
areas.They could be distributed around the map.Weapon choices are good.AP Pistol is a very powerful and long range pistol.
What I saw else were Micro SMG,Assault Rifle,Assault Shotgun,SMG.15 mins-Off Target setting is very suitable.This job is
a enjoyable one,min 8 players necessity might look too much but correct for this map.Camping can not create any problem,even
it brings more reality into this job.There is no need to put too many props in this map as you did.
In my opinion,negative sides are less than positive sides.Above all,playability is very high in this map.I vote yes..

Thunderdome - raymond_calitri  (-)

Interesting map.At the top of the building,a Melee+Vehicle Deathmatch.What I want to say first is that I didn't expect something 
like this when I first saw Likes and Dislikes on this job.At the start of the job,there are off-road vehicles in front of you.
People who can't choose a vehicle ,have to use melees(knives,bats,crowbars).The goal is;smash some enemies,hit other vehicles or turn around until 
finding someone to smash.We want to advertise here original ideas but I couldn't have a real deathmatch experience in this map.
This is not creators fault,his idea was very interesting and original.But in my opinion,this map is not suitable for players who want to play a continuous deathmatch.I played with 11 random  players.Yes,it took too much time to find enough number of players but when I found,I directly jumped into the map.In first 3 minutes,4 players left the game.And then 2 left,we decreased to 5 players.Because of this,I can say that this map is only for players who want to make a crazy fight using melees and off road vehicles,continuity is very low,people can easily get bored.
Pickup positions are good.But this map doesn't match general criteria.Many times,our vehicles got out 
of the fighting are and there was no way to inside with vehicles.Only thing to do was leaving vehicles outside of the area and go back,
make a melee fight.And the job becomes a Only Melee fight like many other created jobs.There is no separating points between this original 
map and other typical melee fight after that situation.

Quarantine - raymond_calitri (+)

Like a world war scene,broken and exploded cars on the bridge and two teams on the sides.Default TDM,Owned+Pickups weapons,Rainy weather,
2-8 players.Quick deatmatch,high kill/death potential.Based on "Hide,Move and Kill" strategy.A classical Team Deathmatch.But 8 players
may be too high for this map because creator has choosen a limited area on the bridge.3vs3 would be better.But this deathmatch is well created.

Willoughby - fap_fappington (-)

Area is good selected.Default TDM,10 minutes-Off Score,Owned+Pickup default.First of all,good theme but not complete placement.
Despite all well placed props;non strategically placed healths(too many together),no pickup weapons and no armors pull this map
to a lower level.You want people to make an unlimited fight by setting Target Score off,Ok,but you should have 
at least placed less health packs and some armors.In a deathmatch like this,you must
give players a second chance to stay alive,by placing some armors around.Armor is not needed for all good deathmatches
but definitely needed for this map.Because if someone gets hit and hides somewhere,an enemy can suddenly appear.
That's the main strategy that must be in a good mid/small range combat. Other than that,I didn't see any
pickup weapons.What will happen if a host selects Forced+Pickups?They will play with only a pistol.Briefly,prop positions are
satisfactory but other critical objects are not placed strategically.I really felt absence of something in this deathmatch.
If you update this map,it may be better.

To'hajiilee - JayDiTee (+)

I didn't watch the movie but I guess this map is a good customization of it.Default TDM,5 mins-35 Target,Forced+Pickup Weapons.
Forced Weapon is Pistol.A small rocky area,some cars,min 4-max 8 players.Good choices for this map.As it's an original map,
I don't have too much criticism about it.Quick map,many hiding chances behind natural objects.This map is clearly a playable one.
I don't say these words for my own taste but small maps are better,according to me.They have more continuity possibilities,kill/death
potential is very high,players are always in action.Other than that,5 mins limite is very well chosen for this map,more would annoy players.But I recommend to decrease Target Score to 15 or 20 before starting.Beside all these good things there are naturally some little faults in this deathmatch.There is no need for that SMG(correct me if I'm wrong for class),anyone who takes it may be too powerful for this match,you should hold this fight equal for each team.And why the armor is not in spawn positions range?That SMG and armor are in the middle of the fight and make no sense.
Players can easily get killed by others while trying to take armor.This is not a hardcore "one chance" map.You should have given players a chance to take armor before starting to fight;one armor for each team..But these are not reason of being bad because they don't make any difficulty on playing the map.This map can be played by everyone and there is not a little possibility of getting bored.Good job!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And a critical note for everyone; DO NOT change your maps until judges finish reviewing.If your job takes negative note by a judge and you want to change it,wait for the end of the round.A negative/positive doesn't mean your job is approved or not approved.Majority will decide it !

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:50 AM

Hey Judges the i cant seem to log on and play any type of jobs. I guess i have "some type of connection error" but i am in a party chat and typing this message right now as i keep getting the same message.  Some times R* & I have a love hate relationship.  I wont be judging this set of nominations sorry judges and creators.

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Fairwell GTA Forums

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:47 AM

Thanks dedeto for the 2nd review of my Cops And Crooks deathmatch it means a lot to me I'm trying to get it popular and well known and maybe Verified. I have lots more Cops And Crooks deathmatches in my creations list and other TDMs. Maybe you should start a YouTube channel. Thank you.

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:17 PM Edited by dedeto, 12 March 2014 - 05:45 PM.

Thanks dedeto for the 2nd review of my Cops And Crooks deathmatch it means a lot to me I'm trying to get it popular and well known and maybe Verified. I have lots more Cops And Crooks deathmatches in my creations list and other TDMs. Maybe you should start a YouTube channel. Thank you.

The problem is,I don't know how to record videos on xbox.

By the way,what will you do about your map?You said you changed it.

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Fairwell GTA Forums

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:11 PM Edited by Willstig998, 12 March 2014 - 09:18 PM.

I've updated it after Jackals review before you reviewed. Plus it won't be changed now it's been on the Rockstar Social Club since last year before Christmas but I just kept on updating it.

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:12 AM

All maps had good weapon placement but for Quarantine could use a gun or two.

Cops and Crooks - Willstig998- Yes

Name says it all and has a good description but needs to let the players know more of whats going on- Team Deathmatch- Forced+Pickups

Ok this map was ehhhhh at the beginning was a little slow cause the opposing team was the running away from us. Now thats ok cause I myself had a good clue as to what was going on but i had repeated questions on what am i supposed to do. I had a starting lobby of 12 but by the end i had one other person on my team and three on the others. This is not your fault they just didnt want to drive to the airport. After they die they spawn in towards the beginning area of the DM. I would make the minumum 12-16.

To'hajiilee - JayDiTee- Yes

Cool name and description sets the mood of the match- Team Deathmatch-Forced+Pickup

Easy map to play no problems the only thing that i found wrong was even with 4 players I kept being spawned towards the bottom right of the hill.  Now if there was more cover then a medium sized rock I would not have anything to complain about. Also i like the fact that the guns and health are in the middle it forces the players to fight to get to the guns and you have to watch your ammo also.

Quarantine - raymond_calitri-  Yes

Nice name and easy description to set the mood- Team Deathmatch- Forced+Pickups

This was a good map the only problem was you can very easily start spawn tapping the opposing team. And i didnt find any type of weapons around the bridge and with a game this small low lvl players will get spanked a majority of the time. Other then that great map.

I plan on trying reviewing these two maps again tonight. I started up the lobbies but couldnt get play due to enough players or connection errors....

Willloughby - fap_fappington

First off WTF is wit the town it looks deserted i watched a youtube clip and i didnt see anyone or anything move not even a animal run by screen.  But anyways....Good name and description could use just a little more words in the description.

Thunderdome - raymond_calitri

WELCOME TO THE THHHHHUUUUNNNNDDDDEEEERRRR DOOOOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!! Cool name lol description could use a little more work though- Team Deathmatch- Forced+Pickup

All maps had good weapon placement but for Quarantine could use a gun or two.

Cops and Crooks - Willstig998- Yes

Name says it all and has a good description but needs to let the players know more of whats going on- Team Deathmatch- Forced+Pickups

Ok this map was ehhhhh at the beginning was a little slow cause the opposing team was the running away from us. Now thats ok cause I myself had a good clue as to what was going on but i had repeated questions on what am i supposed to do. I had a starting lobby of 12 but by the end i had one other person on my team and three on the others. This is not your fault they just didnt want to drive to the airport. After they die they spawn in towards the beginning area of the DM. I would make the minumum 12-16.

To'hajiilee - JayDiTee- Yes

Cool name and description sets the mood of the match- Team Deathmatch-Forced+Pickup

Easy map to play no problems the only thing that i found wrong was even with 4 players I kept being spawned towards the bottom right of the hill.  Now if there was more cover then a medium sized rock I would not have anything to complain about. Also i like the fact that the guns and health are in the middle it forces the players to fight to get to the guns and you have to watch your ammo also.

Quarantine - raymond_calitri-  Yes

Nice name and easy description to set the mood- Team Deathmatch- Forced+Pickups

This was a good map the only problem was you can very easily start spawn tapping the opposing team. And i didnt find any type of weapons around the bridge and with a game this small low lvl players will get spanked a majority of the time. Other then that great map.

I plan on trying reviewing these two maps again tonight. I started up the lobbies but couldnt get play due to enough players or connection errors....

Willloughby - fap_fappington

First off WTF is wit the town it looks deserted i watched a youtube clip and i didnt see anyone or anything move not even a animal run by screen.  But anyways....Good name and description could use just a little more words in the description.

Thunderdome - raymond_calitri

WELCOME TO THE THHHHHUUUUNNNNDDDDEEEERRRR DOOOOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!! Cool name lol description could use a little more work though- Team Deathmatch- Forced+Pickup

Also sorry if the reviews arent descrpitive enough. If there was something that i felt that was out of place or needed to be changed....so the shorter the review the better.  If you have any questions or comments on my review of your map hit up the thread and post it...but if it feels like it will be a long converstion PLEASE PM me that way we dont flood the thread with a bunch of post not soly focused on the current nonimations(I think that made sense)

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:18 AM Edited by deffjeff87, 13 March 2014 - 03:18 AM.

Willloughby - fap_fappington - NO

First off WTF is wit the town it looks deserted i watched a youtube clip and i didnt see anyone or anything move not even a animal run by screen.  But anyways....

Good name and description could use just a little more words in the description. Maybe describe what happened to make the area a ghost town-Team Deathmatch- Forced+Pickup

This map is good in most of the key areas. It has a good setting and layout. One thing that would make low lvl players hate this map is that its forced+pick  Most of the spawns are well placed.  The ones that are on the roof are ok but there should be access to the rooftops cause 2 or 3 well placed snipers would get way to many kills up there.  Theres a checkpoint that is next to a large green gas tank, a climbable fence, and a climbable wooden fence. The explosive tank needs to go in exchange for something that wont harm them upon spawning.  This map is a snipers heaven with rooftops and a straight road.  I would advise higher cover.  Thats all that i disliked about the map.  I will have to vote no because of the unaccesable rooftops and the forced+pick w/ small amounts of cover.  Now that is done this map is playable with friends and it does seem to match what i saw in the youtube video.

Thunderdome - raymond_calitri - YES

three words for you FUN FUN FUN!!!!! This is a very fun map for players. The only thing i would advise is maybe pulling the barriers back to the edge and maybe ones that is higher to help prevent players from falling off.  I dont know if that was your intention but we lost half the total vehicles and players due to them somehow flying off the roof and committing suicide.  Great job on this map.

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Fairwell GTA Forums

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:01 AM

Thanks for the review duffjuff but one thing you don't drive to the airport. People I played with understanded what's going on. Or the other team were noobs.

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Fairwell GTA Forums

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:53 AM Edited by Willstig998, 17 March 2014 - 10:25 PM.

Hey guys I've got 2 new team deathmatches and sorry about the huge list of deathmatches but here's the new ones below.

Cops And Crooks 2 (12 to 16 Players)
The local sheriff is planing to lanch a operation to put a end on local gangs and the gangs now want to fight the law and takeover Paleto Bay.
LINK:http://socialclub.ro...Iw?platformId=1

Smash Smash Smash (4 to 12 Players)
This one is a real fun one to play. It's a demolition derby so no guns allowed you just smash into each other and there's vehicle health as well.
LINK:http://socialclub.ro...xQ?platformId=1

That's all thanks.

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:42 AM

Hey guys I've got 10 deathmatches here including Cops And Crooks ones. Please note you don't need to review them all at once you can review some of them overtime.

Junk Yard Warfare (4 to 8 Players)
2 mobs of hillbillys have started a gun fight over who claims the junkyard. Lots of guns so lets fight.
LINK:http://socialclub.ro...6Q?platformId=1

Rich Mans Land (4 to 8 Players)
2 gangs are on a battle over who claims the 4 maisons on offer. Best works with teams.
LINK:http://socialclub.ro...KA?platformId=1

Farmhouse Shotgun (4 to 8 Players)
A shotgun rampage around the farm house.
LINK:http://socialclub.ro...Gg?platformId=1

Street War (4 to 8 Players)
2 Russian Mafia gangs on a head to head battle in North Los Santos. Best works with teams.
LINK:http://socialclub.ro...KA?platformId=1

Flight Delay (4 to 8 Players)
A crazy head to head team battle on the roof of LS Airport.
LINK:http://socialclub.ro...-Q?platformId=1

Cops And Crooks (8 to 16 Players)
The LSPD has lanched a operation to end the Groves and now the Groves are gearing up to stop the LSPD from arresting the Groves.
LINK:http://socialclub.ro...jg?platformId=1

Cops And Crooks 2 (12 to 16 Players)
The local sheriff is planing to lanch a operation to put a end on local gangs and the gangs now want to fight the law and takeover Paleto Bay.
LINK:http://socialclub.ro...Iw?platformId=1

Cops And Crooks Jailbreak (10 to 16 Players)
A group of prisoners have punched up guards and taken keys to unlock doors and let prisoners out to freedom and the cops have to stop them.
LINK:http://socialclub.ro...Jg?platformId=1

Cops And Crooks Drug Bust (6 to 16 Players)
The LSPD has lanched a operation to raid homes and arrest drug dealers at east Los Santos to put a end on the drug cartel and drug dealers are gearing up to defend the drug cartel.
LINK:http://socialclub.ro...Jg?platformId=1

Cops And Crooks Joyride (2 to 16 Players)
A team of car theifs have stolen high value cars from Simeons car dealership. The Cops have to chase the car theifs threw the streets of Los Santos. This is a car chase game NOT A DEMO DERBY THIS MESSAGE IS LOUD AND CLEAR.
LINK:http://socialclub.ro...9g?platformId=1

You are only allowed to nominate a maximum of two deathmatches each judging round. Please edit this post so there are only two maps on it. I copy/pasted the rule below.

6)You can nominate maximum 2 deathmatches at the same time.Once they are reviewed,you can nominate 2 more deathmatches for the next round...This system will make this competition equal.Not reviewing someone's 5 jobs in the same round,giving others chance to advertise their jobs.

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:30 PM Edited by dedeto, 16 March 2014 - 12:48 AM.

Edit:

I've just removed my new deathmatch,not satisfied with it..Now,I'm working on another job

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

Thanks for the review duffjuff but one thing you don't drive to the airport. People I played with understanded what's going on. Or the other team were noobs.

its the first one:the ppl you played with knew what to do. Before the match started they were asking me what they should do and i told them the truth im a first time and im reviewing the map.  so a description and maybe just maybe some barriers to help ppl not to drive all over town

One big thing to look out for when your making a map is the type of players that will be playing it.  Meaning forced or forced+pickups means that low lvl players will be SOL so if you have forced or forced+pickups make sure you have a lvl requirment or maybe a warning that their are no weapons for players to use. That way they know before they get in the match that high lvl players will have a easier time then low lvl players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users