Photo

Approved Custom Deathmatches (XBOX)

144 replies to this topic
dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:17 PM Edited by dedeto, 14 April 2014 - 03:44 PM.

APPROVED CUSTOM DEATHMATCHES

(XBOX360)

For all Deathmatches lovers,we decided to start this thread,so that we know which created jobs we have around.Our goal is to advertise satisfactory deathmatches here and get them played by many players.Since we can not find players to play deathmatches these days,this thread may help DM lobbies to awaken.

But ; jobs who have contents like "Bonus RP,Money Glitch,Modded Menu..." will not be accepted by community.We are not looking for childish jobs...

Okay,now if everthing's done,let's start it:

JUDGES :

--------------

deffjeff87

dedeto

The Jackal 4563

Alk00licK

RULES :

1)All deathmatches should be for Xbox360

2)Nomination Form : 

Title of your job

Description

Social Club Link - Social Club ID

3)Anyone can nominate a deathmatch for review whether it be theirs or someone else's.If the job does not belong to you,you should indicate creator's social club nickname alongside the title of the job, like this : "Combat in Desert - Social Club ID "

4)As we said above,we are looking for quality jobs.So,jobs containing "Extra RP","Money Glitch" contents will not be reviewed.

5)Your nomination posts should include a title,a little description and the social club link.No need to add pictures.

6)You can nominate maximum 2 deathmatches at the same time.Once they are reviewed,you can nominate 2 more deathmatches for the next round...This system will make this competition equal.Not reviewing someone's 5 jobs in the same round,giving others chance to advertise their jobs.

7)When we have enough deathmatches nominated(5-10),we will head to try them.If your job was not in 10,don't worry,we will review it in the next round.

8)Any deathmatch nominated will be run by the judges along with anyone else they choose to run it with to get proper feedback.Majority rule will decide the review and approve the deathmatch for the list.

9)Afterwards,you'll see your deathmatches reviewed as (+) or  (-) .Judges will explain the details in the review.

10)Deathmatches will NOT be judged based on personal taste.

11)We are looking for real deathmatch maps,not "use cars to smash people" or "take a plane and crash" maps.This type of fun maps will not be accepted by judges.,

JUDGING CRITERIA / TIPS :

Settings:

-Original settings will be preferred while playing.It means,judges won't change  settings that the owner of the job has selected.(Time Limit and Target Score may be changed if excessive)

-A good title and enough description to help us have an idea about what we are going to play are needed.

-Game Picture should be relevant to the job.Catchy pictures can make people prefer your job.Irrelevant pictures are a reason to not prefer to play your map.

-"Lock Weapons" setting and "Forced Weapon" are really important to get a good review on a job

-"Time of Day","Weather","Traffic","Gamertag","Opponent Health Bar" and "Radio" settings won't affect judge's review.

-But the most important setting is the type of a job: is it favorable for a "Normal" or "Team Deathmatch" ?That makes much more sense than the other ones.You should choose it correctly !

Spawn Points:

-Spawn point locations should be logical.Do not put 2 spawn points too near to each other if there is a lot of available space.Also,do not put a spawn point where player can not play the game clearly if he/her spawns there.

-Each Spawn point should be same advantageous.It means,do not leave a spawn point in an empty area where there are no props to hide behind when there is risk of being killed.Be fair to each spawn point.

Pickups:

-Pickup weapons and items should be placed on strategic points.Don't put too many weapons in the same place,people don't want to see a weapon clutter.

-You should choose correct pickup weapons and items to put in your map.Putting a Minigun in a Pistol Deathmatch probably brings you a bad note.

-Do not go excessive on pickups.Enough is enough,too many weapons is not good for a quality deathmatch.

Props:

-Props need to be placed strategically.We don't want to see too many useless props in a good deathmatch.Just put them where they need to be.

-Props that you put should not obstruct gameplay.

-Putting some vehicles might be a good idea for changing position in a deathmatch.But do not go excessive.

Area:

-If the area is not suitable for a good deathmatch,this will affect judge's review.

For a Vehicle Deathmatch:

-You should choose correct vehicle and spawn points to get your job played.Also,pickup items are important,like Vehicle Health..

Replay Value:

-There is not a replay value for deathmatches.If a job matches the criteria above,it's OK.

**In summary,judges will look if a job is playable or not,this will determine the review note.**

Approved Maps 

(Deathmatch Name - Created By)

---------------------------------------

DEATHMATCHES                         

Battle Yard  - DeffJeff2k14     

Snipers  - u_high    

You and Me  - u_high                       

It's My Money  - LuapYllier    

TEAM DEATHMATCHES                                                             

_________________________                                                         

Pool Party  - LuapYllier

Parking Wars  - jsakanee

Cops and Crooks - Willstig998

Thunderdome - raymond_calitri

Quarantine - raymond_calitri

To'hajiilee - JayDiTee

Parking Wars 2 - jsakanee

Cops and Crooks 2 - Willstig998

War House District  - Ma1evo1entCheese

Unfinished Business  -  Sangerss

Dammed If You Don't  -  Sangerss

Halle Berry or Hallelujah  - PlamenVT

VEHICLE DEATHMATCHES

Lazer Jet Battle - psilocybonut 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

CURRENT NOMINATIONS :

Bodom Beach Terror  -  Alk00licK

Un voisinage de détraqué  -  Alk00licK

Eastern Motel Party  -  jsakanee

Pistol,Pistol  -  jsakanee

FIB frag fest  -  ashtreylil

Platoodo  -  Fachuro

Adrenaline Rush II  -  PlamenVT

Savage Salvage  -  GranSnake

Trainspotting  -  Sangerss

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

• WBaker, Sangers, Willstig998 and 3 others like this

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

Glad to see there's a approved DM here lets all submit something

DeffJeff2k14

Parking Lot of Death

http://rsg.ms/ONpxLZ

DeffJeff2k14

Battle Yard

http://rsg.ms/1gmE75Q

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:32 PM Edited by dedeto, 01 March 2014 - 09:00 PM.

Here are  my deathmatches :

Snipers - "Sniper Rifle combat at the top of the skyscrapers"

http://rsg.ms/1gVOCgN

You And Me - "Small house, 1v1 shotgun combat "

http://rsg.ms/1hn7aXj

Post your job links here people,so that judges review them.

And special thanks to deffjeff87 for helping us to start this thread

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

I have a couple simple attempts at DM you guys can check out. They have not seen much playtime as crew focuses so much on racing.

Pool Party - LuapYllier

It's MY Money - LuapYllier

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

Good,we get more deathmatches here.

Everyone,post your deathmatches here and we will review 

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:28 PM

I have a couple simple attempts at DM you guys can check out. They have not seen much playtime as crew focuses so much on racing.

Pool Party - LuapYllier

Im right there with you i got a few that i play just so i can mix it up but i bet their still solid

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:00 PM

Oh yes! I'll get around to nominating some soon!

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:47 PM

Well,3-4 more custom deathmatches and we will start the first round

Oh yes! I'll get around to nominating some soon!

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

You should probably go ahead and start with the 6 and get the snowball rolling. Once people see motion they will jump on board.

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

You should probably go ahead and start with the 6 and get the snowball rolling. Once people see motion they will jump on board.

I think you are right.I'm going to start with these nominated jobs in 1-2 hours

jss14
  • jss14

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:48 AM

Parking Wars
http://socialclub.ro...bs/deathmatches

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:20 PM Edited by dedeto, 03 March 2014 - 03:22 PM.

hmm,I think there is a problem jss14.It's your all deathmatches page link,not your Parking War job's .Post it here and we will take into consideration for the first round of reviews.We have already started with a deathmatch 

jss14
  • jss14

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:19 AM

http://socialclub.ro...nQ?platformId=1

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

The Content Creator & Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:26 AM Edited by Willstig998, A week ago.

Post removed.

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:44 AM

2-10 players 1-2 Teams Night/Clear Forced+Pickups Traffic On

2 Players Normal but i would like to play 2v2 or 4v4

This was a easy DM to play. Even though your on a roof i didnt feel that i would fall off, thanks for that. This is a small map thats more of a H then a square roof top. Lots of natural and custom cover and a few explosives to spice things up. On the outside areas of the map you can get a couple pistols and pump shotguns In the middle of the H you would find a few pickups such as stickies, ap pistol, gernade, health and armor.  If a person gets to the middle first there isnt a huge avantage.  Overall this was a good map.

I VOTE YES

Pool Party - LuapYllier

2-12 players 1-2 Teams Morning/Clear Forced+Pickups Traffic On

8 Players 4v4 TD

This was a good map. This was a smaller remake of a similar R* DM.  There are shotguns, pistols, assault rifles, health, armor, and sniper rifles. Everything on this map is solid but the sniper rifle spawn point.  I spent a few minutes just trying to find a way up there, it took a few deaths to get up there. If possible could you add a way to make it accessible without spawining up there. If there is a way up there already ill change my review. Other than that this map was solid.

I VOTE YES

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:38 AM

The sniper on both sides is spawn only...intentionally. It limits the use of it and the user.

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

My reviews are coming up,I prepared it but there is still a job that I'm trying for third time.(because new blip system ruins the gameplay,I'm working for getting a clear review)

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:20 PM

The sniper on both sides is spawn only...intentionally. It limits the use of it and the user.

thats what i was thinking. its a good idea except for lets say we have a skilled DC Sniper on the roof and the ammo does respawn before you run outta bullets youll be up there for a long time. But its not bad at all since i can get a AK and shoot them down. It was a question/suggestion not a complaint

@DEDETO

When the mini map flashes red that means theirs someone in your sights or your in their sights? and what other changes have you seen

also i found a good DM Crew that might be able to help us do reviews and be testers so Dedeto and i can spend time checking out the maps instead of killing

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:31 PM Edited by dedeto, 06 March 2014 - 01:05 AM.

@DEDETO

When the mini map flashes red that means theirs someone in your sights or your in their sights? and what other changes have you seen

also i found a good DM Crew that might be able to help us do reviews and be testers so Dedeto and i can spend time checking out the maps instead of killing

yeah it's the only thing I've seen after last patch.Flashing means someone is in my sight and same for my enemy.I've been playing deathmatches for free aim skills,great hiding and walking quiet strategy but I don't now what to do now(I don't want to camp somewhere,I hate it).Whether I make noise or not,enemy can see me on the radar if I'm on their displaying screen,TV etc.You know that takes away all personal strategies.The game should let me find my enemy,because I can see whole map on my screen in one look,that means I will be able to see everybody on my radar.

I didn't notice anything else,hope I won't..

PM me please that crew you found,thanks

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:57 PM Edited by dedeto, 06 March 2014 - 03:17 PM.

Battle Yard - DeffJeff2k14  (+)

A good title and description that help us know we are going to play a difficult deathmatch.Default Normal DM,enough settings to show yourself and get some kills.
Spawn points are OK,many pickup weapons,correct player capacity.Items,behind which players can hide,are useful objects.Not a crazy fight,it's like a secret operation around docks.Good deathmatch.

Parking lot of DEATH - DeffJeff2k14  (-)

The idea is good;a hard fight in parking lot.Default Normal deathmatch,Owned+Pickup weapons.Inside lot props are good placed,but helicopters...
I know,this map is based on a "Helicopter vs Covering Fight" but When a player spawns outside of the parking lot,
it's difficult for this player to blow up others inside and at the same time,2 or more players may be spawned outside together.This takes job's continuity away and kill its goal.
Actually,idea and prop positions are good but the map needs to be updated,in my opinion.
I would advise to remove helicopters or to change "Type" to TDM and rearrange spawn+helicopter positions.

It's My Money25 - LuapYllier  (+)

Close fight on the roof of a building,there is also a bridge that connects two roofs.Normal deathmatch,based on simple weapons  like melee+pistols+pump shotguns,there are some grenades too.Spawn points are well placed.Default Normal DM but I would prefer here a Team Deathmatch,anyway it works.Weapon and pickup item positions are good.
There is nothing to criticise,a preferable deathmatch.My opinion is;OK.(An advice;Target Kill may be high in my opinion,you may want to decrease from default before starting to play.)

Pool Party - LuapYllier  (+)

I really liked this job.A combat around the poolside of Richman Hotel.Default TDM with forced weapon+pickups.Very cleverly placed props that you can use for hiding,also pickup weapons and items.Never takes away your 
desire of playing deathmatch.You should approach your enemy slowly,step by step.Forced weapon Pump Shotgun,pickups such as;AP Pistol,Pistol,Assault Rifle,Tear Gas Bombs.
Teams are recommended.Weapon choices are very suitable like props,nothing wrong about spawn points,continuity,solid title and description.You should try it with your crew..

Parking Wars - jsakanee  (+)

Typical parking lot,close combat style with lot of props placed in the area.Default TDM,Owned+Pickup weapons.Title and description are 
enough to help people know what they are going to play.Good thing is,creator has choosen "Owned+Pickup" setting selected as default
because the forced weapon he put into this job is irrelevant to this map.I don't recommend to play with Forced Weapon setting selected.
There are many hiding options,many pickup weapons such as Miniguns,Machine guns etc.Maximum player 8,satisfactory. It's a high kill/death potential game.Hide behind a car,then move to a container and hide again,it's good.
If you want to make a crazy fight ,you can play  in this map.The only problem I saw is that some pickup weapons may be too powerful for this deathmatch.

------------------------------------------------------

** By the way,we need another judge.Please contact me or deffjeff..

raymond_calitri
  • raymond_calitri

Verified

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:18 AM

Please try my two maps please!

Rockstar Social Club Name: raymond_calitri
XBox Live Gamertag: CasualMoustache

== THUNDERDOME ==

http://rsg.ms/OqjDjz

Team Deathmatch

885 played, 527 likes
80% rating

Melee weapons and off road vehicles deathmatch that takes place on top of the Maze Bank arena. Very well balanced: players in cars have a tough time running people over because of the sloped tiers of the roof (almost like king of the hill). And its quite easy to pull people out of vehicles due to getting stuck going uphill. And when theres a lot of foot traffic in the center, its a blast seeing everyone get tossed from an incoming car. This match has provided me tons of laughs and id recommend it even if i hadnt created it. It hilarious chaos. I set the minimum players at 8, but id recommend playing with a full 16 players for best results.

== QUARANTINE ==

http://rsg.ms/Oqk0dX

Team Deathmatch

43 played, 28 likes
82% rating

Small scale shooter, 2-8 players, on a sectioned off part of the bridge. Very detailed. Wrecked vehicles make it look like youre fighting your way through a wasteland (keep rain on for the full effect). Well balanced ends, with an additional upper level on one side for flanking.

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:23 PM

@ Dedeto

I figured youd say that about Parking Lot of Death i will fix this

I will also finish up my reviews tonight i apologize i got caught up in some borderlands 2

fap_fappington
  • fap_fappington

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:21 AM

I thought I'd share a deathmatch I created today. It is called Willoughby, which is based on the town of Willoughby on Revolution on NBC. The deathmatch itself takes place in Grapeseed, and it can be played by 16 players. Enjoy.   :happy:

Link: http://rsg.ms/P6ZrDJ

The picture shown here is what Willoughby looks like on Revolution, so you can get a basic idea of what you are playing.

Revolution-Episode-2.07-The-Patriot-Act-

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:33 AM

Parking wars
2-8 players 1-2 teams current/current no traffic owned+pickups

Good name and nice description maddafakka lol. Now on to the map. Since this is a small map 8 max players is just right. Not possible to camp for to long and the playing field is very even for new and vet players. Just the fact that there are so many vehicles the beginning of this DM Could be a little frustrating. But this is a solid map.
I VOTE YES

You and me
1-2 players 2 teams night/clear traffic on forced+pickups

Good name and description. this map is really small. You have the choice of a shotgun or a bat Nothing bad about this map. My only gripe is that if a player stays by the garage they can control moat of the spawn points.
I VOTE YES

Snipers
4-8 players 1-2 team's morninf/clear forced+pickups

This is a map that would be more fun with more players. It would be nice with 8-16 players and 2-4 teams. You need a sniper rifle which is provide. Even though I played with 4 other players but we felt like there were only 2 players.
I VOTE YES

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:53 AM Edited by dedeto, 07 March 2014 - 10:06 AM.

Well,we will start the second round soon.Starting from Willstig998's map,we are now collecting all jobs posted here.So,don't be late and take your seat for next round.

Also,we need another judge.If any volunteers,please contact me or deffjeff87 .

The Jackal 4563 is our new judge.

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:39 AM

Once you update the OP, I want to see what got approved by this thread! Oh, can't wait to see who made it in officially in the first round!

Fat Sally
  • Fat Sally

"Friendly, but terrifying"

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:52 PM Edited by Fat Sally, 08 March 2014 - 02:41 AM.

Fans of the television show "Breaking Bad" should check out this deathmatch inspired by a scene in the episode To'hajiilee from the final season.

To'hajiilee

Team Deathmatch

4-8 players (all 8 players recommended)

Forced + Pickups are necessary!

Game length and/or kills at players discretion.

Special spawn location.

Link to download: http://rsg.ms/1geXIlC

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:03 PM

Hello The Jackal 4563

can you give me your gamertag so i can add you and hopefully we can run games together that way there will be no waiting period to start a game

and CBK Originals is the DM crew that i joined. These guys are pretty good but they mostly play free aim.  Try to get them involved and join their crew if possible that way we have some more ppl that activly make and play DM's to help us out

dedeto
  • dedeto

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:52 PM

Okay everybody,second round has started.From now on,further nominations will be reviewed in the 3rd round.

We added "Current Nominations" list in the first post.Also, Nomination Post Format has been added

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

As stated in the top of the thread

5)Your nomination posts should include a title,a little description and the social club link.No need to add pictures.

Can we please refrain from adding videos and pictures to your DM's that you want nominated. I have no problem with a link to these pictures and videos but videos and pictures themselves do take up a decent amount of space which leads to more scrolling.  The cleaner the thread the better.   Thanks in advance fellow CC's

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users